NAACP wants to sand blast Stone Mountain

Description of your first forum.
Red Oak

Re: NAACP wants to sand blast Stone Mountain

Postby Red Oak » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:14 pm

She is almost as nutty as waterhead, Greg, but at least she is sincere.

Don't take offence, just chuckle and carry on !

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Thanks..no, I take no offense.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:59 pm

GFB wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:
GFB wrote:
What I do not think, since you asked..is that two of the most boring, rambling, obfuscating blowhards could possibly exist on the Internet..certainly not at the same site.

You disagree so you call names. How very Red Oak of you. Again, you are a better person than this, Greg. Disagree but don't be an asshole. It's just not necessary nor is it productive.................hell, or loving..............if you care about that kind of thing.

There are times it is warranted.

He put himself above everyone else by calling himself the one articulate and reasonable person here.

At that point..time for a clarification.

Are you sure calling me an asshole is warranted?

If that is what you call warranted you should go back and re-read my post. What I asked you was if you thought their was only one articulate and reasonable person on the Internet. My point was that everyone you folks haven't liked in the past can't have been the same person under different names. There are a lot of articulate and reasonable people on the Internet. And a lot of them share the same or similar views. The ability to write well, exercise their communications skills and behave reasonably just happens to be a characteristic of more liberal posters. It is not evidence of some sort of scam. The truth is, there are more liberals than conservatives posting generally, today. Folks like you tend to stay in smaller venues where they can control the conversation...more or less.

In fact, so far, I have identified at least four posters (beside myself) who I consider articulate and reasonable. I wish you were one. You are interesting.

What kind of clarification do you wish?

On the a**hole question...at the moment I vote warranted.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Castle Doctrine wrote:
GFB wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:/quote]

There are times it is warranted.

He put himself above everyone else by calling himself the one articulate and reasonable person here.

At that point..time for a clarification.

Are you sure calling me an asshole is warranted?

If that is what you call warranted you should go back and re-read my post. What I asked you was if you thought their was only one articulate and reasonable person on the Internet. My point was that everyone you folks haven't liked in the past can't have been the same person under different names. There are a lot of articulate and reasonable people on the Internet. And a lot of them share the same or similar views. The ability to write well, exercise their communications skills and behave reasonably just happens to be a characteristic of more liberal posters. It is not evidence of some sort of scam. The truth is, there are more liberals than conservatives posting generally, today. Folks like you tend to stay in smaller venues where they can control the conversation...more or less.

In fact, so far, I have identified at least four posters (beside myself) who I consider articulate and reasonable. I wish you were one. You are interesting.

What kind of clarification do you wish?

On the a**hole question...at the moment I vote warranted.

Fine..you should just ignore me.

I avoid conversations that ramble all over the place..people like that are especially..inarticulate.

..and I skip most of your posts...long rambling posts do not lend themselves to reading on a smart phone..certainly not here in my hotel room in Asia..where I'm quite busy.
Last edited by GFB on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:17 pm

Lack of succinctness..worthy of ignoring.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:22 pm

GFB wrote:Lack of succinctness..worthy of ignoring.

You are so engaging I couldn't possibly ignore you. But, I will try to keep it simple for you and in smaller chunks.

I've been to several places in Asia. Totally unimpressed. Full of Asians. I did like the China Fleet Club in Hong Kong.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:23 pm

or changing the subject which is also worth ignoring or pointing that tactic out .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:43 pm

ralph wrote:or changing the subject which is also worth ignoring or pointing that tactic out .

Don't let it bother you that I called you on that, Ralph. But, you continue to point it out to me, please. When you do that I know you are beat...have struck your colors...have nothing. It is a very reliable tell. I appreciate it. Want to play some poker?

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:45 pm

I don't suppose all these conspiracy theorists noticed I oppose any changes to the Mountain while...Mayhem doesn't. Didn't think so.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:04 pm

bonehead , its all I can say !!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:17 pm

No Ralph, water head, I coined that term for him 7 or so years back. ;)

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:21 pm

well , he sure is , well , he is different which would be no problem if he was coherent . 7 years ago , he musts missed you guys !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:31 pm

ralph wrote:well , he sure is , well , he is different which would be no problem if he was coherent . 7 years ago , he musts missed you guys !!

..wouldn't you?

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:38 pm

and look at that , he throws the other lefty 'mayhem' under the ol bus , probably looking to curry favor .

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:11 am

mayhem wrote:
Red Oak wrote:You two can go and pound sand - have a blessed day.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't tell me what kind of day to have. Like water off a duck's back.

I'm satisfied with two things outa you.

1. You simply enjoy making outrageous comments but this time you went way too far and you know it but you don't
know how to dial it back.

2. Since you are apparently worse than brain dead (it has rotted in your skull) I want nothing more to do with you.

H2O my a$$ .... excuse me, H2O my ass!!

The truth often is outrageous, especially to mentally unhinged.

My words stung you, because they rang true.

I am a never Hillaryite!

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:32 pm

ralph wrote:well , he sure is , well , he is different which would be no problem if he was coherent . 7 years ago , he musts missed you guys !!

Wow. Now that's what I call coherent.

By the way: I'm purty sure I stated that I would not support nor be happy with altering Stone Mountain.
Don't have the energy to dig back to find it, but perhaps someone else will. Just as I was outraged by
the destruction of the Buddhas of Bamiyan in Afghanistan.

It's there whether you look it up or not.
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:55 pm

ralph wrote:and look at that , he throws the other lefty 'mayhem' under the ol bus , probably looking to curry favor .

Boy are you blitzed.

"Just some friends talking"

Not so much.
All Life is Feudal

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:16 pm

mayhem wrote:

Wow. Now that's what I call coherent.

By the way: I'm purty sure I stated that I would not support nor be happy with altering Stone Mountain.
Don't have the energy to dig back to find it, but perhaps someone else will. Just as I was outraged by
the destruction of the Buddhas of Bamiyan in Afghanistan.

It's there whether you look it up or not.

I'm sorry. That is on me. I thought your offense at the racism being displayed was disgust with the Mountain. No where did you say otherwise. I really am sorry.

But, yeah, some of the compositional skills here leave a bit to be desired...like coherence.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:47 pm

mayhem wrote:
Red Oak wrote:ISIS with a deeper tan.

I KNOW I should stay out of this. I expect this is an attempt to troll. But I cannot let it pass.

This is easily the most reprehensible thing I have heard any American say about other
Americans in many years. It would be reprehensible said about most any persons, but
this is so incredibly extreme I want to make clear how disgusting I think that vicious
comment is.

You should be ashamed, sir.

Although ISIS is doing similar things, there does seem to be more resemblance to the Taliban. Was that your point?

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Castle Doctrine wrote:
GFB wrote:Lack of succinctness..worthy of ignoring.

You are so engaging I couldn't possibly ignore you. But, I will try to keep it simple for you and in smaller chunks.

I've been to several places in Asia. Totally unimpressed. Full of Asians. I did like the China Fleet Club in Hong Kong.

If your goal is to impress GFB with your worldliness, you're going to have to try a lot harder than that. And "simple" isn't the issue: concise and coherent is what he's looking for.

This has been a public service of a non-attorney spokesperson.

Return to “Your first forum”