Trump will end gun free zones on military bases

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Trump will end gun free zones on military bases

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:50 pm

--- plus he has a bit to say on guns and the 2nd amendment . --- http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump ... le/2567907 ---

GFB

Re: Trump will end gun free zones on military bases

Postby GFB » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:00 pm

About time someone jumped on this gun free zone bit.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:06 pm

the 'bush' was maybe going to mention studying the idea after he conferred with his advisor 'bill clinton' . Think that 'clinton' was the originator of Gun Free military bases .

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:29 pm

"Gun free zone" = "Target rich environment"
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

I seem to recall that weapons have ALWAYS been rather tightly controlled on base. But, I don't think I have ever been on a gun-free base. But, it ain't open carry. The only people carrying guns are those who have official duties requiring they be armed. Weapons are the tools of the trade here. They are tightly controlled for good reason.

It would appear that neither Trump nor his supporters know much about this subject. But, he is saying what you folks want to hear so that is cool...even if he is lying through his teeth. Confirmational bias at its best.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:14 am

Good points CD. Trump is just showboating again. What does an incident in a storefront recruiting center have to do with carrying guns on a military base? Apples and comquats.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:50 am

see what happens Steve , this is a popular thought and once again Trump just jumps onto the correct issue of guns on military property . Lets see who is next as they jump in and follow leader Trump on this issue .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:25 am

Mr. Trump on the gun issue and some general gun thoughts of Donalds on guns . --- http://patdollard.com/2015/07/flashback ... acilities/ ---

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:23 am

check it out Steve , the topic of guns in military hands is a big topic on tely and right now on radio , ElRushbo of course . Point is that its a current topic and as usual Mr. Trump is one of the leaders on the topic .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:40 pm

then there is this Gent , I've heard the name . Anyway he is making noise and the issues is growing . Its more than Trump and I think that the smart guys will jump on the bandwagon Steve . --- http://www.guns.com/2015/07/16/dakota-m ... ga-attack/ ---

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:22 pm

and here , we have info on arming military in little areas wherever they happen to be working , looks like Ted Cruz and Mr, Trump are both on board . Plus Ted is also talking more immigration control . --- http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... ry-members --- I think that the 'bush' and other 'rinos' wants lo let MORE imported problems into the USA .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:58 pm

just heard 'Ollie North' urging the arming of troops in the USA at places similar to those that were attacked just yesterday . So , hopefully the issue is just expanding in interest .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:34 pm

MORE showboating Steve --- http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/20 ... /30295497/ --- this law or similar might happen , mrobama might showboat and veto , ok with me if he does .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:36 pm

If the 4 Marines that were killed had been armed it would not have saved them. They were shot right through the glass door. They would have had no time to react and probably never knew what hit them. And there are many more methods he could have used. Car bombs, pressure cooker bombs, on and on.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:53 pm

like I say , err haven't said it yet but hey , speculate all you like Steve . Looks like the issue is mainstream and I like that . mrobama can showboat and veto if he likes but the issue is moving and I for one thank Donald Trump for his help in getting it going .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:25 pm

planosteve wrote:If the 4 Marines that were killed had been armed it would not have saved them. They were shot right through the glass door. They would have had no time to react and probably never knew what hit them. And there are many more methods he could have used. Car bombs, pressure cooker bombs, on and on.

I think what is in effect here is the "gun mystique"...if they had only had a gun. As you point out that wouldn't have mattered at all in this case.

But, we have seen an issue created out of nothing. There are no gun free bases. Military reservations have always limited weapons to those on duty at a minimum. There just is not an issue here. But, throw in a few catch phrases and let Trump make a pronunciation and suddenly people are acting like it is a real thing.

One thing that bothers me is that these people that want to arm the troops all the time is a failure to consider the real world implications of that. You cannot maintain a military in a perpetual state of alert. It is exhausting both mentally and physically. You actually wind up with less security and a broken military. It simply isn't a realistic expectation. I would be terrible policy.

Odd thought, many of the people calling for the arming of every military person on every base (down to storefront recruiting centers) in America are the same people railing against Jade Helm 15. Do they see the contradiction there?

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:29 pm

It's not just about these 4 having guns..it's about all of them having guns.

..end of military base assaults.

..and if anyone was crazy enough to try..it would be over a lot sooner.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:30 pm

All of the crazed killer attacks...Muslim or not..end the same way.

Men with guns show up.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 pm

planosteve wrote:If the 4 Marines that were killed had been armed it would not have saved them. They were shot right through the glass door. They would have had no time to react and probably never knew what hit them. And there are many more methods he could have used. Car bombs, pressure cooker bombs, on and on.

What was Muhammad killed with ? Firearms in the hands of LEOs.

I would say any of those Marines, especially the Combat Vets could handle a weapon better the Cops that punched the ragheads ticket.

Having armed senior NCOs is a good solution, IMO.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Return to “Your first forum”