violence and 'islam' , islam and violence

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: violence and 'islam' , islam and violence

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:26 pm

here you go --- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ttack.html --- guy that did the beheading is a muslim in England and he was imported into England from somewhere 'cd' !! Bet that he'd make a good Abortion doktor , he'd probably work cheap 'cd' !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:35 pm

and another one , this poor homo guy was thrown off a roof , poor guy survived . So the regular 'muslim' town folk took a break from their shopping and running of errands so they could stone him to death after lunch and before call to 'prayer' 'cd' !!. --- http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... -to-death/ ---

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Castle Doctrine wrote:Yes, that is what some say. On the other hand, I like Sun Tzu's approach. He consistently advocated for understanding your enemy in order to defeat him. He also advocated being brutally honest with YOURSELF about your enemies. And truly, self-deception will always put you at a significant disadvantage.

The issue here is violence by ZEALOTS. The basis for their zealotry is unimportant. It isn't really going to govern their actions. They are going to act in the way they believe will best advance their agenda. Call it Islam, Christianity, Bushido, it doesn't matter...it is just an excuse to justify their actions. The important thing is to view their real objectives, real purpose, clearly and avoid being distracted by silly issues like their religion or politics.

We must not let our delusions effect our response to their delusions.

Typical..blame all religions for the actions of ONE.

..especially..Christianity..always have to get that one in there.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:05 pm

planosteve wrote:How many muslims are there in the US? I don't know, but lets say 2 million. This year during a religious holliday 1 of them killed 4 innocent American? That means 1,999,999 muslims in the US didn't kill anyone. So, what this proves is that Islam is a religion of terrorism??? Yeah right. :roll:
Actually, I do not remember Muslims ever being mentioned as terrorists. Not once in my life before the US created Al-Quida to terrorize the Russians and run them out of Afghanistan. That's the first time I can ever reacall that connection.

We were in denial for a very long time..even when one of them assassinated a major Presidential candidate.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Sirhan Sirhan was supposedly not a Muslim, Greg.

I am a never Hillaryite!

BillB

Postby BillB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:15 pm

He was a Christian and had been both a Baptist and a Seventh Day Adventist.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:16 pm

I don't believe that. I see he was born into a Christian home..but searched around occasionally joining in with some churches. At some point he became the equivalent of "radicalized."

Back then, attention was not given to Muslims as a threat.

Sirhan was born in British-ruled Jerusalem and is a strong opponent of Israel. In 1989, he told David Frost, "My only connection with Robert Kennedy was his sole support of Israel and his deliberate attempt to send those 50 bombers to Israel to obviously do harm to the Palestinians."[1] Some scholars believe that the assassination was the first major incident of political violence in the United States stemming from the Arab–Israeli conflict in the Middle East.[2]

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:19 pm

You make a good point Greg, he was a Pally and 98% of them are as crazy as a shithouse rat.

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Palestinian Christians are not violent..they don't blow anybody up. This guy joined the other side.

I was in Saudi Arabia more than once in the mid 70s..back then, no one, including me, viewed Muslims as threatening.

Quite the contrary, they were viewed as kind of cute and cuddly..just..very, very different.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Red Oak wrote:You make a good point Greg, he was a Pally and 98% of them are as crazy as a shithouse rat.

He made no point at all. Why would killing RFK have anything to do with Palestine?
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:32 pm

planosteve wrote:
Red Oak wrote:You make a good point Greg, he was a Pally and 98% of them are as crazy as a shithouse rat.

He made no point at all. Why would killing RFK have anything to do with Palestine?

I'm saying he was a Muslim..or identified with them.

Presidential candidates were quite accessible back then.

I'll add that..the killing of RFK is arguably the greatest or certainly the second greatest success radical Islam ever had against the U.S.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:37 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

I'm saying he was a Muslim..or identified with them.

Presidential candidates were quite accessible back then.

I'll add that..the killing of RFK is arguably the greatest or certainly the second greatest success radical Islam ever had against the U.S.

That's just Owl Poop! :lol:

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:41 pm

I thought that Arabs were cool with their swords living in the deserts. As a kid I thought that Bedouin would be cool . Lawrance of Arabia and , think its 'The Wind and the Lion' were my impression of arabs as a kid . Muslims , I've known a few , rented a place to one years ago . He was a nice guy with 2 kids and a nice wife . Also knew a muslim Bellhop in a high class hotel but he was crazy about 'islam' and we would get in what I would call friendly arguments . Also knew a guy named Mohamed , crazy and always spending money buying the uhh companionship of Ladies . Talk was that the Bellhop always had lots of money , was very free with it , lending it out to whoever asked . He was shot in the top of his head downward in about 2000 . After 911 talk was that he was some kind of jihadi because his murder became an EXECUTION in the minds of some people . ----------- OFF TOPIC !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:43 pm

I'd say you're ON topic.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Castle Doctrine wrote:
ralph wrote:new stories on a weekly basis and reports are that the jihadis are just warming up , according to experts on the tely !!

Yeah, yeah, yeah...reports, rumors...alerts...it is very important to keep us terrified in as abstract manner as possible.

My personal experience has been that the experts on the telly are generally pandering to the editorial position of whoever pays them. I can't remember the last time one was more than incidentally correct about peripheral details.

You hear confirmation of what you already believe and you go directly to total belief. You are skipping the important step where you THINK about what you have been told.
And refuse to even consider the other side of the issue. If fact a lot of people, maybe most, will change the channel or the radio program if it does not reflect their preconceptions. I have experienced people that will stomp out of the room if the media is turned from Fox News or whatever right wing radio show is playing.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:54 pm

You should see what the left does when somebody puts Rush on..or switches the TV to Fox News.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:07 pm

hey , Fox reports murder in Chattanooga , I check it out on the internet . Fox says , attack on Charlie hebdo in France , I check it out on the internet . Rush says that murderers old man WAS suspected of terrorism ties , well I check it out on the internet , message boards and other online news sources , newspapers . I really can't think of a better system of gathering news Steve . Even as a kid my favorite sources was the opinion page and letters to the editor plus newspapers and news magazines . Then radio after it went talk radio rather than music .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:14 pm

AND the other side of the issue . Jihadi shooting in Chattanooga , I don't care what the murderers issue is . He11 , he is my enemy . Same with trying to kill Pam Geller . I don't care what their side of the issue is , don't care that they are offended , they are my enemy Steve . There is NO other side of the issue as far as I am concerned Steve .

Return to “Your first forum”