another American dies because of 'muslim' murderer

Description of your first forum.
ralph

another American dies because of 'muslim' murderer

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:47 am

person , Navy person is now dead because of this muslim murderer . --- http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/us/tennes ... -shooting/ ---

ralph

Re: another American dies because of 'muslim' murderer

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:58 am

and more info on the muslim murderers fambly , --- http://pamelageller.com/2015/07/chattan ... -law.html/ --- hey , if the info is true then Pam Gellar is just reporting the news .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:09 am

and similar or same info for those that don't like the previous linky . --- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... c-law.html --- yep , let more into the USA !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:22 am

and more ISLAM related info . Well , not related to the muslim murderer in Chattanooga but the murderous muslim theology inspired this 24 year old American to attempt to do some Religious murders . Adult was a recent convert to 'islam' . --- http://post.jagran.com/us-police-office ... 1436845415 --- and the 24 year old was the son of a Boston cop .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:49 am

Hey, Ralph, I wanted to bounce something off you. I want to assure you I am absolutely serious and have given this some serious thought.

I bring this to you because you have a strong opinion that this is murder. Sitting aside the Muslim issue let's just focus on Terrorism. I would argue that these are not murders but combat casualties. They were US military personnel on duty on US military facilities. We have made it very clear that we are at war with Terrorism. We conduct ourselves accordingly in the ME.

If these personnel were indeed killed by someone in sympathy with say ISIS or to support their cause that makes them acts of war conducted by something akin to partisans ( I can't bring myself to call this guy an insurgent or guerilla...too decent). Traditionally, that sort of casualty has been treated as a combat loss and the partisan has been treated as a combatant (sort of, they usually get dead promptly if that can be arranged).

The fact that it happened here rather than there is almost irrelevant. In this kind of war, asymmetrical, there really are no front lines or rear areas. The war can get serious any where, any time. So, I think these people should be accorded all the recognition and respect of any other combat casualty...in every regard. And it really isn't a crime. It is an act of war. We are at war...why wouldn't they fight back (even if they started it).

What do you think, Ralph?

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:35 am

I think that you can think as you like 'cd' but I will pay no attention to that kinda spin . Mostly I just put these muslim murders and murder attempts up for informational purposes as I try to get the news out about muslims and muslim converts in the USA . The links that I post are 'facts' and I really don't care about 'opinion' on the WHY these murders and murder attempts happen . To end these murders in the USA I think that the 'Islamic state' in the middle east needs to be destroyed the same way that the USA destroyed the retreating Iraqi army in 1991 on 'highway 80 , highway of Death' . Also think that ALL immigration from muslim areas needs to be ended .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:02 pm

and this is what needs to happen to 'Islamic state' caliphate builders . --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhmXleZXAr0 --- good video of the results when the USA gets 'busy' as it goes to work . No blood , guts but lots of vehicular damage and video shows what real bombing is . Good vid showing vehicular carnage starts at about the 2 minute mark . This is much better bombing than mrobamas counterfeit pinprick bombings of empty buildings ehh ' cd' ??

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:06 pm

I mean , destroy the 'Islamic state' caliphate and young muslim murderers heroes are destroyed so they have no role models or heroes . Be easy to do if mrobama wanted to destroy the 'Islamic state' caliphate 'cd' .

Return to “Your first forum”