It IS GW's fault......

Description of your first forum.
kent

Re: It IS GW's fault......

Postby kent » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:53 pm

same old BS. W is the devil, Obama is the Savior. Obama has broken the law negotiating with terrorists and now those he freed are killing again. Obama could shoot someone in the head in the middle of the street and as long as it was a conservative... no problem. PS has always backed the Islamists against the US and he has an utter hatred for W... kinda like I do with Obama. However, I don't need people making up freaking thermite conspiracies, etc.

BTW... Obama won a Nobel Prize and hadn't been in office for 2 weeks. I don't put much stock in those awards.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:31 am

kent wrote:same old BS. W is the devil, Obama is the Savior. Obama has broken the law negotiating with terrorists and now those he freed are killing again. Obama could shoot someone in the head in the middle of the street and as long as it was a conservative... no problem. PS has always backed the Islamists against the US and he has an utter hatred for W... kinda like I do with Obama. However, I don't need people making up freaking thermite conspiracies, etc.

BTW... Obama won a Nobel Prize and hadn't been in office for 2 weeks. I don't put much stock in those awards.

I don't hate W. I don't really think he had much to do with anything that happened during his administration. And the Bushism books were a great. Have you seen the video where he almost blurts out that the Boston Bombing was another conspiracy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50pREvD3BZA
That was what I liked about W. You never knew when he might burt out the truth.

Thermite was used for building 7. But, the towers were wired with mini nukes supplied by Israel and wired by Neil Bush's company that had the contract for elevator maintenance.
That mini nukes exist has been known for a long time now. But, they have never been acknowledged or demonstrated. That is why they were ideal to use for 9/11. Nobody could identify what a mini nuke explosion would look like. The nuclear reaction kept the lower floors red hot for months. It was all scooped up and shipped to China so it couldn't be identified later. http://www.henrymakow.com/911_-_nukes_c ... evast.html
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 am

They should have blown up the towers at night - nobody would have noticed.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:34 am

BigTex wrote:They should have blown up the towers at night - nobody would have noticed.
Which is why they were blown up during the day. They wanted everybody to notice and a large death toll. Larry Silverstein, the leaseholder, who always had breakfast in the restaurant on the top floor was missing. He had a "dermatology appointment".

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:52 am

Well, that explains everything.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:16 am

planosteve wrote:
kent wrote:same old BS. W is the devil, Obama is the Savior. Obama has broken the law negotiating with terrorists and now those he freed are killing again. Obama could shoot someone in the head in the middle of the street and as long as it was a conservative... no problem. PS has always backed the Islamists against the US and he has an utter hatred for W... kinda like I do with Obama. However, I don't need people making up freaking thermite conspiracies, etc.

I don't hate W. I don't really think he had much to do with anything that happened during his administration. And the Bushism books were a great. Have you seen the video where he almost blurts out that the Boston Bombing was another conspiracy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50pREvD3BZA
That was what I liked about W. You never knew when he might burt out the truth.

Thermite was used for building 7. But, the towers were wired with mini nukes supplied by Israel and wired by Neil Bush's company that had the contract for elevator maintenance.
That mini nukes exist has been known for a long time now. But, they have never been acknowledged or demonstrated. That is why they were ideal to use for 9/11. Nobody could identify what a mini nuke explosion would look like. The nuclear reaction kept the lower floors red hot for months. It was all scooped up and shipped to China so it couldn't be identified later. http://www.henrymakow.com/911_-_nukes_c ... evast.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:31 am

you got it !! worse president ever

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:20 am

Since some people here won't accept the word of a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist that all American troops were withdrawn at the end of Dec 11 because of the agreement negotiated by the Bush administration, here you go:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal ... _from_Iraq
"All American military forces were mandated to withdraw from Iraqi territory by 31 December 2011 under the terms of a bilateral agreement signed in 2008 by Ambassador Ryan Crocker"
And here is that document that was signed from the State Department:
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf
Any questions?

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:22 am

Mini-Nukes ?

Yeah yeah that's the ticket Mini-nukes !

With apologies to Jon Lovitz :)

I am a never Hillaryite!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:36 am

Red Oak wrote:Mini-Nukes ?

Made in Israel

Both the United States and the Soviet Union have acknowledged producing nuclear weapons small enough to be carried in specially-designed backpacks during the Cold War, but neither have ever made public the existence or development of weapons small enough to fit into a normal-sized suitcase or briefcase. It has also been reported that Israel has produced nuclear warheads small enough to fit into a suitcase.[3]

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:42 am

planosteve wrote:

Made in Israel

Both the United States and the Soviet Union have acknowledged producing nuclear weapons small enough to be carried in specially-designed backpacks during the Cold War, but neither have ever made public the existence or development of weapons small enough to fit into a normal-sized suitcase or briefcase. It has also been reported that Israel has produced nuclear warheads small enough to fit into a suitcase.[3]

..and just think..they've never used them on their enemies that all want them dead.

What would happen if anyone over there on YOUR side would get such a weapon?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:54 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

Made in Israel

..and just think..they've never used them on their enemies that all want them dead.

I'm on Ron Paul's side.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:30 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:Mini-Nukes ?

Made in Israel

I'm on Ron Paul's side.

While hating Jews..is he more of a Sunni guy?..or Shiitie.

BillB

Postby BillB » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:09 pm

scarlett~nc wrote:

you got it !! worse president ever

I agree. Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and GW Bush owe him a big Thank You for taking the title away from them.
I'll also add the LBJ family to ones who owe Obama a thank you.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:40 am

Who was the President of this country in Nov 2008 ?

As planosteve ahs pointed ou, it was Bush heres the document and its not from the guardian or some left wing writer;

1. All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no
later than December 31, 2011. ( page 24 of linked pdf)

Signed in duplicate in Baghdad on this 17 th day of November, 2008, in the
English and Arabic languages, each text bemg equally authentic. (last page of pdf)

It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:52 am

Also, the status of forces agreement negotiations stalled out on the issue of subjecting US military to arrest and trial by the Iraq govt. While Maleki would have agreed, it had to be ratified by the Iraqi assembly which refused. Iraq is no longer a dictatorship since we installed a democratic govt. Remember???

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:40 am

John in Plano wrote:Who was the President of this country in Nov 2008 ?

As planosteve ahs pointed ou, it was Bush heres the document and its not from the guardian or some left wing writer;

1. All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no
later than December 31, 2011. ( page 24 of linked pdf)

Signed in duplicate in Baghdad on this 17 th day of November, 2008, in the
English and Arabic languages, each text bemg equally authentic. (last page of pdf)

So it's your belief Bush would have pulled us out at the same time in the same way Obama did?

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:59 am

I'm not into trying to spin history by injecting personal beliefs.

The document I posted is what happened.

Is there any agreement by the US gov and Iraq that was issued later that made that document null and void?

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:03 am

John in Plano wrote:I'm not into trying to spin history by injecting personal beliefs.

The document I posted is what happened.

Is there any agreement by the US gov and Iraq that was issued later that made that document null and void?

No, because Bush left office immediately after that, and with him any chance of renegotiating or reinterpreting the contract.

Obama owns it.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:09 am

nice spin and attempt to rewrite history

Bush let his team write the agreement to leave Iraq and used specific dates.

Bush owns it, invasion, occupation, exit strategy

Return to “Your first forum”