more on MR.Trump in Arkansas

Description of your first forum.
ralph

more on MR.Trump in Arkansas

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:23 pm

--- Donald says that he will WIN the Hispanic vote . I don't doubt it , he11 , if some guy named 'Jesus or Jorge' identifies as being American rather than being some special interest Hispanic group member he will like what Trump has to say , imo !! If that same 'jorge or jesus' just lives in America as a mexican or hispanic , well he can just go to he11 !! [imo] --- http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/ar ... -van-buren --- anyway , Donald Trump helps to call the hogs .

ralph

Re: more on MR.Trump in Arkansas

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:16 pm

and a bit more TRUMP from some meeting in IOWA , good interview by Frank Luntz on a lot of different issues . 'mc cain' hero status mentioned at about 5 minutes into the interview . Seems that McCain attacked Trumps admirers as Crazies so Trump poked him back in this interview . --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USJAgIxhU6o --- at least checkout the action at maybe 5 to 6 minutes .

Cowman52

Postby Cowman52 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:07 pm

The " uproar" over Trump's statement is nothing but manufactured outrage to try and make something out of what everyone thought but dare didn't say. McCain's service record is nothing to write home over, the wetstart on the forester that nearly sunk the ship, getting shot down over north Vietnam, knowing McCain, do you doubt he took some action that was in his opinion better than the Navy instructions and training?
McCain has done nothing in his tenure in the senate, McCain/ fiengold, boy something to really behold, a slap at all who he thought had screwed him in 2004, his good friend John Kerry, what has that idiot done for us except pave the way for a bomb to fall on top of us.
McCain is no different than Joe Biden,the goofy old uncle who says about anything and nobody thinks a thing of it, but oh no, Mccain is a "war hero". Can't dare say anything contrary to his view of himself, and that view is only the view of the country club republicans when they want to bash Trump.
Thanks to John for his service but that was 50 years ago and a needs to be tempered with some realistic view of his mediocre public service public tenure.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:26 pm

more from MR. Trump on this incident --- https://www.yahoo.com/politics/republic ... 56316.html ---

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:49 pm

Is Trump really that dumb ? Or is this a DNC Media hit ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:08 pm

no , he said it , no problem for me !!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:31 pm

I detest McCain as a Senator, but should be respected for the Hell he endured.

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 am

So Trump said McCain is a dummy.

What's the problem..you get taken prisoner and survive the experience and we have to call you "smart" for the rest of your life?

I'd call him tough..I'd call him determined and probably a bit lucky..I certainly congratulate him for these and other attributes that allowed him to return home eventually..but it kind of ends there.

I've always wondered how we get "hero" from all of that..or why we need to to respect him forever for it.

I'm with Trump, I have in many ways, greater admiration for people that managed to not get captured.

But besides all of that, McCain is the one who owes the apologies here, for calling Trump's supporters...crazies.

I just think McCain is a jerk..and prisoner or no prisoner..he showed how weak and gutless he is when he got mad at an announcer in 2008 for actually saying Obama's full name.

I'll take the guy who stands up..says what's on his mind, and sticks with it.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:45 am

It's looking like the biggest looser may be the Cruzer who jumped on the Trump wagon at the beginning.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:49 am

planosteve wrote:It's looking like the biggest looser may be the Cruzer who jumped on the Trump wagon at the beginning.

I love the rhyme.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:27 am

I'm sorry, Cowman, but I believe McCain's "wetstart" story is complete horseshit. You will never convince me otherwise.

FWIW, I served on a carrier for three years.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:30 am

I'm still waiting for Trump to implode. I think he will at some point.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 am

GFB wrote:So Trump said McCain is a dummy.

What's the problem..you get taken prisoner and survive the experience and we have to call you "smart" for the rest of your life?

I'd call him tough..I'd call him determined and probably a bit lucky..I certainly congratulate him for these and other attributes that allowed him to return home eventually..but it kind of ends there.

I've always wondered how we get "hero" from all of that..or why we need to to respect him forever for it.

I'm with Trump, I have in many ways, greater admiration for people that managed to not get captured.

But besides all of that, McCain is the one who owes the apologies here, for calling Trump's supporters...crazies.

I just think McCain is a jerk..and prisoner or no prisoner..he showed how weak and gutless he is when he got mad at an announcer in 2008 for actually saying Obama's full name.

I'll take the guy who stands up..says what's on his mind, and sticks with it.

I'm going to guess you have no military service or meaningful connection to the military. It is really pretty obvious when you talk about virtually any related topic.

McCain (who I don't like) deserves RESPECT for the ordeal he endured...endured with amazing honor and dignity. In a society that throws the term "hero" around so casually he is the REAL DEAL. Oh, and why should he merit respect? Because he is a better man, a stronger man, a more honorable man (he NEVER violated his oath or obligations as a US Naval Officer and American fighting man) than the vast majority of us.

You are just short of accusing McCain of getting captured on purpose. Is that your intent with the whole captured discussion...to make POWs somehow less for not managing to avoid capture? Tell me, how would YOU manage that deep in hostile territory, injured with no weapon but a side arm? That was McCain's situation.

I agree McCain is a jerk. But, that is not connected to his very honorable service...he just is. What you are citing doesn't prove he is weak and gutless...just that he is temperamental and a bit of a diva.

As for your last remark...you will take the guy who stands up...says what you want to hear (with total insincerity) then, when all is said and done, bends you over and sodomizes you. Certainly that is what you will take from Trump.

McCain told the truth...Trump's supporters are crazies...totally divorced from reality. No apology required.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:45 am

"No connection to the military."

My father served in the 5th army in World World 2...the same action Bob Dole saw..won a bronze star and two Purple Hearts .

My father did not get as seriously injured as Bob Dole..that does not make Bob Dole a better man.

Brother served in the army as we'll..great uncle won Congressional of Honor in the First World War.

With or without my relatives having served..John McCain is a P.O.S.

..people who served can later be deserving of being referred to that way.
Last edited by GFB on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:47 am

Castle Doctrine wrote:McCain (who I don't like) deserves RESPECT for the ordeal he endured...endured with amazing honor and dignity. In a society that throws the term "hero" around so casually he is the REAL DEAL. Oh, and why should he merit respect? Because he is a better man, a stronger man, a more honorable man (he NEVER violated his oath or obligations as a US Naval Officer and American fighting man) than the vast majority of us.

I've been thinking about this a lot the last few weeks. McCain was a true hero. "Hero" has become a cheap word. That girl who escaped the plane crash in which her grandparents died was called a "superhero". Uh, I think not. She was a person who wanted to live and did what it took to survive. In my book that is not a hero. Today I saw a story about a woman who alerted a bunch of other people to a fire. She was called a hero. Uh nope, she was a regular woman who cares about others and doesn't want them to die.

Seems things are blown out of proportion cheapening the meaning of certain words. Everything is "amazing", "mind blowing", "life changing", "unforgettable", "the whole world is watching" and other lame crap. Sheeeeeeeesssssssssshhhhhhhh.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:05 am

Personally, I never pay attention to anything chicken hawks say relating to military matters.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:08 am

grouchy wrote:Personally, I never pay attention to anything chicken hawks say relating to military matters.

Unfortunately, you are more the exception than the rule...much like military service is becoming.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:53 am

everyone knows 'mccain' , lets see what happens but I know that I just smiled and agreed when Trump made his comments . He11 , hero , he11 , Benedict Arnold was a hero at one time. mcCain is just a pandering rino politician .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:18 am

Trump still not backing down as I just watched a short clip on tely . Pataki and a couple other libs going after him but I agree with and applaud Donalds words .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:16 pm

and TRUMP is big news on Tely as all the horrified official rinos and rino anti Trump people and reporters get all whipped up in a lather. Pretty funny , I of course hope that Trump keeps on going and doesn't back down .

Return to “Your first forum”