more on MR.Trump in Arkansas

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: more on MR.Trump in Arkansas

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:21 pm

and some info --- http://www.scmp.com/news/world/article/ ... ter-mccain --- Donald will say as he likes .

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:51 pm

I guess you'd call me a chickenhawk then. McCain could have given up info, but he didn't, did he? He could have NOT tried to keep morale up, but he did. He could have given up during the extreme torture he endured, but he didn't. That IS a hero. No, I don't like him as a senator and think he needs to go BUT he is a war hero. Where in the h ll did that story start about the "wetstart"?
I've never seen Army Airborne so upset about any statement, ROE, the cutting out of the midnight meal for those going off or on duty who don't get to eat when everyone that stays on base gets to eat. Wow! They turned on Trump almost as precisely as their air borne exercises. These are real men (I haven't ever met a female air borne so I'll stick with "men" until I do). Gruff, brass, yes, but dedicated, brave men who love their country. Hard to tell at times BUT they do.

Trump's a chump!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:27 pm

McCain slapped Trump first..AND all of Trump's supporters.

Trump slapped him back..he deserved it..and Trump was being asked a question about McCain.

McCain's crappy comment was unsolicited.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:30 pm

GFB wrote:So Trump said McCain is a dummy.

What's the problem..you get taken prisoner and survive the experience and we have to call you "smart" for the rest of your life?

I'd call him tough..I'd call him determined and probably a bit lucky..I certainly congratulate him for these and other attributes that allowed him to return home eventually..but it kind of ends there.

I've always wondered how we get "hero" from all of that..or why we need to to respect him forever for it.

I'm with Trump, I have in many ways, greater admiration for people that managed to not get captured.

But besides all of that, McCain is the one who owes the apologies here, for calling Trump's supporters...crazies.

I just think McCain is a jerk..and prisoner or no prisoner..he showed how weak and gutless he is when he got mad at an announcer in 2008 for actually saying Obama's full name.

I'll take the guy who stands up..says what's on his mind, and sticks with it.

I have no problem saying, "With all due respect, Senator, you are an idiot and a chump. However, I would like to thank you for your service. Let me buy you a beer."

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:39 pm

ann jusko wrote:I guess you'd call me a chickenhawk then. McCain could have given up info, but he didn't, did he? He could have NOT tried to keep morale up, but he did. He could have given up during the extreme torture he endured, but he didn't. That IS a hero. No, I don't like him as a senator and think he needs to go BUT he is a war hero. Where in the h ll did that story start about the "wetstart"?
I've never seen Army Airborne so upset about any statement, ROE, the cutting out of the midnight meal for those going off or on duty who don't get to eat when everyone that stays on base gets to eat. Wow! They turned on Trump almost as precisely as their air borne exercises. These are real men (I haven't ever met a female air borne so I'll stick with "men" until I do). Gruff, brass, yes, but dedicated, brave men who love their country. Hard to tell at times BUT they do.

Trump's a chump!

Yeah, that story about him starting the conflagration on the Forrestal is B.S. It was a missile from another plane that caused that.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:41 pm

to me , McCain has just caused too much damage to the USA with his lies and deceit . course he is only one of the enemy rinos who has done so . I focus on the 'rinos' because unfortunately I have supported a few of them in the past . The dem . progressives , well they are doing what enemies are supposed to do so I really don't blame them .

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:46 pm

But Jellow, you have class! It's getting to be an obsolete quality nowdays.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:11 pm

ann jusko wrote: Trump's a chump!

Yep. And I'm thinking it's his mouth that will ultimately do him in.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:28 pm

aw maybe Sue , course to me , I like hearing Donalds truthful words . I mean , Donald just says what I and others think as we look back in time and see what mccain has done while in office . After looking back at what mccain has done , well whats to disagree with what Donald says ?? Plus also hear that mccain has hidden veteran related things away in gov archives so that they can't be seen . Heard that he has also hurt veterans with some Vet policies that he has encouraged or authored . Anyway , Mr. Trump hasn't lost my support .

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:48 pm

ann jusko wrote:I guess you'd call me a chickenhawk then. McCain could have given up info, but he didn't, did he? He could have NOT tried to keep morale up, but he did. He could have given up during the extreme torture he endured, but he didn't. That IS a hero. No, I don't like him as a senator and think he needs to go BUT he is a war hero. Where in the h ll did that story start about the "wetstart"?

Trump's a chump!

Ann, you have been many things in your life, but chickenhawk is not one of them.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:56 pm

also 'hear' that one of mccaine best friends was 'ted kennedy' . I was always told to be careful of who I chose to be friends with . And , birds of a feather flock together .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:43 pm

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:47 pm

I would like to hear what Trump would say to the families of pilots who were captured and didn't make it back.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:51 pm

good . here we have 'hERO' john Kerry the guy that threw his medals over the fence defending 'mccain' . --- http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ccain.html --- pretty soon I expect 'algore' and 'Hanoi jane' to chime in , hope so anyway !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:55 pm

and , think that McCain started it by calling 'teaparty' people hobbits and just recently Trump supporters 'cazies' !! --- http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... floor.html ---

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:07 pm

If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:24 pm

BigTex wrote:I would like to hear what Trump would say to the families of pilots who were captured and didn't make it back.

could only give condolences I would suppose !! That's what I'd do as a long time critic of mccain

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:02 pm

McCain is a failed senator. However, he is and will be forever a war hero. You cannot take that that away from him. We have real heroes who gave almost all (I'm talking quad amputees here) but almost everyone has suffered traumatic brain injury. IF they did something you think not honorable, would you then change your mind about him/her? I would hope not. Some of our badly injured act completely normal sometimes and then do something that surprises you. Example..I'm driving along a gravel road and one of them is out of his seat belt and on the floor. The gravel hitting the underside of the car caused an episode of pure terror. Is he less a hero? Absolutely NOT. One of my dearest friends is an injured warrior. He was gravely injured in GRENADA! He'd just realized he was shot in the arm (Russian) and wham! He was hit by friendly fire from one of our naval ships. He lost both legs, it destroyed his small intestine, among other injuries that I won't share. There is not enough structure left in his body to get prosthetic legs. He refuses to use an electric wheel chair, refuses to back down from any job. Is he angry? Oh heck no....well, only at VA and that's justified. He drives but bought a Ford 150 in November and it sat there till April because the person who authorized the hand controls "wasn't there". His arms are massive (muscle). He's done things you would never think he could do. They moved from Port Aransas to Bandera and bought a small farm. When I saw him tilling for a garden (in his wheelchair) I was speechless. I've learned not to be speechless now. He designed, a contraption to lower his wheel chair from the back of the truck and raise it back into the truck when he finished grocery shopping. His massive arms lift his own body up and down into the truck. He asked me to do a fund raiser for Patriot Paws in Ingleside. I originally thought (before I actually met him) that he would benefit having a service dog. He has 4 dogs and actually didn't need one, but he wanted other injured warriors to be able to have one. Yeah, he IS my #1 hero among many of our injured heroes. I just wish he could get one of that track vehicles that Bill O'Reilly donates to injured warriors. He hunts, fishes, is a tremendous cook, reads classics, and most anything to enrich life. However, he has planted his face in sand on occasion. The wheel chair justs stops dead and it's like being thrown from a horse. There are many true, heroes. I'm also tired of the label "hero" being given to people who are not herotic in any sense of the word. Him living life to the fullest, using his talents as a cook for fund raisers for charities, giving a helping hand to anyone, homeschooling his daughter, and a million other things does make him continue to be a hero. Oh, did I mention he still jumps out of perfectly good airplanes. But now it has to be tandom. He has jumped with the Canadian airborne and the UK airborne, but his own USArmy will not let him jump with them.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:08 pm

ralph wrote:
BigTex wrote:I would like to hear what Trump would say to the families of pilots who were captured and didn't make it back.

could only give condolences I would suppose !! That's what I'd do as a long time critic of mccain

Why would he do that? He said he likes people who weren't captured.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:33 pm

What would Trump like to say to the family of LT Dan Borah?

SYNOPSIS: On September 24, 1972, Lt. Daniel Borah launched from the USS
ORISKANY in his A7B Corsair II subsonic attack plane as the flight leader of
a two plane strike against North Vietnamese troops entrenched in bunkers
northwest of the city of Quang Tri, South Vietnam. They were directed to the
target area by a Forward Air Controller aircraft (FAC).
Lt. Borah and his wingman began their initial bombing run as briefed. Due to
an improper switch setting, the wingman expended his entire ordnance load on
the first load instead of the several runs that were briefed for. He then
proceeded to a holding position at 13,000 feet overhead the target to
observe Borah's succeeding bombing runs.
During the second run, Borah's aircraft was seen to draw a barrage of 37mm
anti-aircraft fire. His wingman radioed for evasive action, then almost
immediately saw Borah's aircraft burst into flames. The FAC saw Borah eject
safely from the aircraft and later established emergency radio contact with
him for 10-15 seconds. No other contact was received during the following
two days of search and rescue efforts.
Intelligence reports indicated that North Vietnamese soldiers removed
Borah's parachute from a tree within half hour of his landing on the ground,
and he is believed to have been captured alive.
When the war ended, and 591 Americans were released from Vietnamese prisons,
Borah was not among them. The Vietnamese deny knowledge of his fate.

Return to “Your first forum”