So if you were in a NVA Prison

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: So if you were in a NVA Prison

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:17 am

and concerning 'presidential' , yeah , mrobama and his friends and advisors like 'sharpton' , ministers like 'j wright' , friends and advisors like 'bill ayers' , john mccain and many other lefties or just bipartisan brown nosers . clinton , everyone knows about him so I won't go into details . Hasn't been a proper , respectful President since 'Reagan' and even he messed up with amnesty . Course I put the amnesty deal on his 'vp' but it was still 'Reagan' that was responsible . Doesn't seem to be any real presidential material left so Trump fits right in .

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:43 pm

ralph wrote:yeah , BT , as my article mentions , even if Trump loses support he will likely remain top 10 with the hope being that he is in the debates . And like said , 14 months to go . Also hearing on local talk radio lots of talk on 'mccain' and I live in a Conservative area . Doesn't seem to be much condemnation of Trump in my area . Right now the talk is about the things that 'mccain' hid away concerning POWS which were detrimental to POWS and vets .

Like what?

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:55 pm

not familiar with anything specific , I never studied the subject or went looking for info . Just heard the talk host mention some info Grouchy. I may try to get some links . That aside the important things to me is McCain and is record on immigration .

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:00 pm

If you have a problem with McCain's stand on immigration, why are you bringing up crap about his captivity that you can't substantiate?

I call B.S. to the max.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:16 pm

call it what you like B.T. !! Just being honest as I answer Grouchy's question in a polite manner . Local Host brought the subject up this morning , other big name talk show hosts have brought up mccains record on 'pow' , vet issues and immigration in the past . Just having a conversation . As I said , I may look for info . No matter what though , Trump is still doing pretty good bringing up veterans and immigration issues that matter to the American people .

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:07 pm

He outdid himself today by reading out Lindsey Graham's cell phone number to the public--because Graham called him a jackass.

Do his actions remind anyone else of the actions of a 13-14 year old?

If he continues to surge in the polls, it does not speak well of the people who were surveyed.

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:16 pm

LibraryLady wrote:He outdid himself today by reading out Lindsey Graham's cell phone number to the public--because Graham called him a jackass.

If he continues to surge in the polls, it does not speak well of the people who were surveyed.

Or maybe you're missing something.

The whole media, all of the Establishment Republicans..and pundits coast to coast are knocking Trump 24/7.

Not only is he unintimidated..he is thriving.

The media isn't used to this.

Ordinarily, when they decide it's time for someone to go..the person is driven out.

Trump ignores it all..until two of the most visible and powerful Republicans in the country stepped up and tried to slap him down..John McCain and Lindsey Graham.

The media now looks like a bunch of cry babies because of Trump slapping back at McCain.

I notice they're not saying so much this time..realizing that both of these Senators have picked fights with Trump.

He continues to make them all look like fools.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:58 pm

I love it so far , Trump is very good and yeah , I know his faults , hear rumors and he might be a liberal but so are the moderate liberal rinos imo !! Sending out 'linsey' number was great , linsey called names first and Trump struck back . As far as American politics , I have heard that American politics was nastier than he11 before my time of watching politics . Maybe with Mr. Trump we are moving back to nasty politics like in the 1800s or early 1900s . Get rid of the façade of respect and lies of doing for the American people when all these politicians are nothing but self serving . I don't respect or even like my political enemies so why should Trump ??

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:03 am

LibraryLady wrote:He outdid himself today by reading out Lindsey Graham's cell phone number to the public--because Graham called him a jackass.

Exactly! Lindsey had it right. Trump's retaliation is incredibly childish. It will come back to bite him on the butt. I just hope it happens soon. Yet another schoolyard bully who never grew up emotionally.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:08 am

How is he the bully in the story when he hadn't spoken a word to or about Lindsey Graham..and is suddenly called a jackass by him?

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:09 am

So he can act like a complete idiot with no regard to the ramifications? I really, really don't want a POTUS as thug like as the one we now have. Both are egomanics, Idols in their own eyes. It certainly isn't presidential in any way shape or form.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:10 am

I'm not sure that word has meaning anymore.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:11 am

ann jusko wrote:So he can act like a complete idiot with no regard to the ramifications? I really, really don't want a POTUS as thug like as the one we now have. Both are egomanics, Idols in their own eyes. It certainly isn't presidential in any way shape or form.

You are absolutely correct, Ann.............but you knew that. :D Horrible presidential material!
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:13 am

whats the deal , lots of Trump FREE threads and everyone still talking TRUMP on the [kinda] official Trump dump threads . In fact another just went up a minute or 2 ago , you Texans have lucked out , Trump to visit Laredo and be shown around by border patrol , linsy graham and 'rick perry' who its rumored will ALL vote for Donald Trump !!
Last edited by ralph on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:17 am

and people now calling Donald names , terrible to see :D . Thug is racist according to j jacksun and al Sharpton and is code words for something . I sure hope that Donald doesn't have the phone numbers of the name callers .

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:26 am

ralph wrote:and people now calling Donald names , terrible to see :D . Thug is racist according to j jacksun and al Sharpton and is code words for something . I sure hope that Donald doesn't have the phone numbers of the name callers .

Feel free to give him my number, (817) 709-4821. I would be willing to have a "come to Jesus conversation" with him.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:31 am

interesting , what would you tell him Grouchy . Be interesting to hear what you would say to the DONALD . Your words might inspire others !!

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:38 am

Notice that the Donald is going after John McCain . . . Lindsey Graham . . . Jeb Bush . . . Rick Perry . . .

Anybody see a pattern here?

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:43 am

Jen Bush and Rick Perry are competitors.

The other two took nasty shots at him.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:50 am

might be looking to knock out the Rinos and make room for the 'dems' which would be ok with some people B.T.. What good is a squishy slow walking bush , roobio rino when a REAL democrat bulldozer like Hilary or Bernie can be had to carry on with the work of mrobama . Just a thought !!

Return to “Your first forum”