lefty mob lookin for blood because of lions death

Description of your first forum.
ralph

lefty mob lookin for blood because of lions death

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:15 am

they don't care who's blood it is , they just want the Blood . As some Dentist in Wisconsin with the last name of PALMER is targeted because of his name !! --- http://journaltimes.com/news/state-and- ... 61d0b.html --- mob rule comes to Wisconsin . Maybe we'll see a 'Necklacing' by the lefty mob in the streets of Janesville !!

BillB

Re: lefty mob lookin for blood because of lions death

Postby BillB » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:47 am

This whole "issue" is one of the stupidest things I've seen in my lifetime.
Anybody truly upset about this in this country, ought to be institutionalized.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:53 am

Agreed , they should also be feared because they do vote and are probably employed as public servants , school teachers where they have input on laws and as teachers on kids minds and thinking .

BillB

Postby BillB » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:10 pm

The time for decent Americans to get really upset, is if the DoJ tries to extradite this doctor or any other American citizen to Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe is near the top of the world list of human rights violators. They run a hell hole and cess pool on a par with Nazi Germany or Pol Pot's Cambodia.
Wait and see- our animal loving loons will demand this.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:50 pm

BillB wrote:The time for decent Americans to get really upset, is if the DoJ tries to extradite this doctor or any other American citizen to Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe is near the top of the world list of human rights violators. They run a hell hole and cess pool on a par with Nazi Germany or Pol Pot's Cambodia.

If it's all that bad I wonder why the "good" dentist didn't consider the ramifications before he killed an animal there. :?: Yet another case of if he broke the law he should be held accountable regardless of how horrible the country is.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:12 pm

millergrovesue wrote:
BillB wrote:The time for decent Americans to get really upset, is if the DoJ tries to extradite this doctor or any other American citizen to Zimbabwe.

If it's all that bad I wonder why the "good" dentist didn't consider the ramifications before he killed an animal there. :?: Yet another case of if he broke the law he should be held accountable regardless of how horrible the country is.

Do you feel the same way about all the officials at Planned Parenthood?
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:26 pm

concerning Ramifications . There should be NO ramifications for strangers , innocents or bystanders should there ?? If the hunter committed a crime then WHY ramifications for a stranger with the same name ?? If on the other hand , 'IF' the killer / hunter of the lion took part in a 'LEGAL' hunt what ramifications are appropriate for a Dentist named Palmer in Wisconsin ?? Course , still haven't seen any good info on what the hunter did that was illegal . And like the hoax story of the other lion being killed . I posted a link saying that that was just a hoax .

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Mark wrote:Do you feel the same way about all the officials at Planned Parenthood?

Yep, if they are found guilty of a crime they should be held accountable. Why would I believe otherwise?

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:32 pm

ralph wrote:concerning Ramifications . There should be NO ramifications for strangers , innocents or bystanders should there ?? If the hunter committed a crime then WHY ramifications for a stranger with the same name ?? If on the other hand , 'IF' the killer / hunter of the lion took part in a 'LEGAL' hunt what ramifications are appropriate for a Dentist named Palmer in Wisconsin ?? Course , still haven't seen any good info on what the hunter did that was illegal . And like the hoax story of the other lion being killed . I posted a link saying that that was just a hoax .

I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Is the dentist now claiming he didn't hunt the lion? I certainly haven't heard that. If that's the case why is he in hiding? Why didn't he enlist police protection? Why is he saying he didn't know he shot the lion illegally? Why is he apologizing for killing the lion? Why does he look just like the guy in the picture posing with the lion?

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:36 pm

hunting the lion isn't the problem Sue , legal lion hunting can be bought in most of 'africa' including 'zimbabwe' . and Legal or ILLEGAL hasn't been determined yet , as far as I am aware . Yet lefties are going after a Dentist who is totally unrelated to the guy that killed the 'zimbab' lion Sue !!
Last edited by ralph on Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:37 pm

hoax on second lion killing , posted because I mentioned it --- http://wric.com/2015/08/02/zimbabwe-con ... been-shot/ --- HOAX report !!

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:14 pm

ralph wrote:Yet lefties are going after a Dentist who is totally unrelated to the guy that killed the 'zimbab' lion Sue !!

Where is this story? I haven't seen it...............'course I'm not glued to this story so I could very well have missed it.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:25 pm

here it is , course link also in the opening post Sue !! --- http://journaltimes.com/news/state-and- ... 61d0b.html ---

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:09 pm

ralph wrote:here it is , course link also in the opening post Sue !! --- http://journaltimes.com/news/state-and- ... 61d0b.html ---

Mathew Palmer of Janesville says he has received about 30 calls since Tuesday night

Oh wow, about 30 calls! No wonder he's feeling so threatened. ALL those crazy lefties out to bleed the poor guy. :?

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:28 pm

just Proving my point with some info Sue . Whether the phone calls are a big or little 'threat' is simply an opinion !! The good and innocent Doctor is having his enjoyment of life and his family life disrupted by 30 threatening phone calls by lefty activists and he might be living in fear . I hope that he can protect himself Sue !!

BillB

Postby BillB » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:32 pm

ralph wrote:just Proving my point with some info Sue . Whether the phone calls are a big or little 'threat' is simply an opinion !! The good and innocent Doctor is having his enjoyment of life and his family life disrupted by 30 threatening phone calls by lefty activists and he might be living in fear . I hope that he can protect himself Sue !!

One phone call could be a significant threat, depending on what is said.
Why should this guy be getting any threats?
I think this animal story has brought out the loons.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:43 pm

millergrovesue wrote:
Mark wrote:Do you feel the same way about all the officials at Planned Parenthood?

Yep, if they are found guilty of a crime they should be held accountable. Why would I believe otherwise?

Do you really need a law to have been broken, and for a trial to be held to come to the conclusion that what that ghoul from Planned Parenthood was saying was pathological?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Yep, if they are found guilty of a crime they should be held accountable. Why would I believe otherwise?[/quote]

Do you really need a law to have been broken, and for a trial to be held to come to the conclusion that what that ghoul from Planned Parenthood was saying was pathological?[/quote]

Aside from the fact that "pathological" is a very poor (virtually incorrect) choice of words, your post demonstrates a serious misunderstanding (or ignorance of) the way our legal system works. And, for the accusations leveled falsely at PP, well, like I said...falsely. The fact that your sensitivities are offended by the discussion doesn't give credence to any of the claims made against PP. So, you have a weak stomach. Too bad you didn't serve...it will absolutely toughen you up.

So, to summarize, there is no parallel with the PP smear campaign. In fact, this case has essentially NOTHING to do with big game hunting. It is really a case of poaching, pure and simple. Perhaps you could argue that poaching is GOOD. You seem bent that way.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:47 pm

"Pathological..extreme in a way that is not normal or that shows an illness or mental problem."

..exactly..and this from Merriam Webster.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Sick and dangerous people are all for what Planned Parenthood is doing.

Return to “Your first forum”