Hungarian photographer

Description of your first forum.
Red Oak

Re: Hungarian photographer

Postby Red Oak » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:04 am

Don't worry !

Saudi Arabia is gonna help out !

From Daniel Greenberg at Frontpage

Saudi Arabia, which doesn't permit the construction of churches but finances a mosque construction spree in the land of the infidel, will not be taking in Syrian refugees. Even though they are fellow Muslims. It will however offer to build 200 mosques in Germany for their use. (snip)

Saudi mosques have played a key role in the rise of Islamic terrorism in the West. Just think of the explosive wonders that something short of a million migrants and all the mosques they can Allah Akbar in will accomplish in Germany. (snip)

Why is it that so few people ask themselves why the Saudis are willing to build 200 mosques for these "poor, desperate refugees", yet won't take a single one in?

It's the same answer to the question of why so many Muslims claim to care about "Palestinians" to the point of genocide, yet won't take them in and give them citizenship.

These aren't refugees. They're armies.

Don't take it from me. Take it from Turkey's Erdogan, the man more popular among German Muslims than he is among his own oppressed people. Here's the poem that the formerly secular Turkish state sent him to jail for, before it became an Islamist hellhole of minarets, Erdogan palaces and crumbling shopping malls.

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers."

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:10 am

Red Oak wrote:Don't worry !

Saudi Arabia is gonna help out !

From Daniel Greenberg at Frontpage

Saudi Arabia, which doesn't permit the construction of churches but finances a mosque construction spree in the land of the infidel, will not be taking in Syrian refugees. Even though they are fellow Muslims. It will however offer to build 200 mosques in Germany for their use. (snip)

Saudi mosques have played a key role in the rise of Islamic terrorism in the West. Just think of the explosive wonders that something short of a million migrants and all the mosques they can Allah Akbar in will accomplish in Germany. (snip)

Why is it that so few people ask themselves why the Saudis are willing to build 200 mosques for these "poor, desperate refugees", yet won't take a single one in?

It's the same answer to the question of why so many Muslims claim to care about "Palestinians" to the point of genocide, yet won't take them in and give them citizenship.

These aren't refugees. They're armies.

Don't take it from me. Take it from Turkey's Erdogan, the man more popular among German Muslims than he is among his own oppressed people. Here's the poem that the formerly secular Turkish state sent him to jail for, before it became an Islamist hellhole of minarets, Erdogan palaces and crumbling shopping malls.

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers."

good info , thanks . the poem should be inspiring to the invading soldiers .

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:24 pm

WHO is going tp pay for the upkeep , feeding , medical of all these invaders to Europe . --- http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-1 ... taxes-rich --- according to article the 'rich' will pay their upkeep , feeding , housing , medical , education , interpreters and they'll be doing it for a long time .

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:02 am

Here ya go, LL. The apology we've been waiting to see.

A Hungarian camerawoman who caused global outrage after being caught on film tripping and kicking refugees as they fled police apologised Friday and said that she has received death threats.

"I panicked. I'm not a heartless, child-kicking racist camera-person," Petra Laszlo wrote in a letter to Hungarian newspaper Magyar Nemzet published on its website.

"As I watch the footage now, it's like I'm not watching myself. I honestly regret what I have done and take responsibility for it."

In the footage, which spread rapidly across the Internet earlier this week, Laszlo, 40, can be seen tripping a man sprinting with a child in his arms, and kicking another running child near the town of Roszke, close to the border with Serbia.

She was fired from her job at N1TV, an Internet-based television station close to Jobbik -- seen as one of Europe's most extreme far-right parties -- and also faces criminal charges for breaching the peace.

Laszlo was detained for questioning by police on Thursday and later released.

"Only now could I get myself together enough to be able to write. I'm in a state of shock because of what I did and what has been done to me," she wrote to the newspaper.

"I was recording with the camera when hundreds of migrants broke through the police cordon, one of them ran into me and I panicked.

"I was afraid as they were rushing toward me and then something snapped in my head. As I had my camera in my hand I couldn't see who was coming at me, my only thought was that I was going to be attacked, and that I had to defend myself," she added.

Hundreds of refugees broke through a police line at a collection point near the Serbian border on September 9, 2015© Provided by AFP Hundreds of refugees broke through a police line at a collection point near the Serbian border on September 9, 2015
- Death threats -

She added that as "a mother I'm particularly sorry that fate had it that a child was running at me, and I wasn't able to sense that.

"It's not easy to make a good decision when you're in a panic."

A "Wall of Shame" page on Facebook featuring pictures, videos and commentaries linked to the incident had gathered more than 35,000 "likes" by Friday.

"You are a disgrace to your profession," was the typical sentiment from one user.

Laszlo said she did not "deserve either the political witch hunt that is going on against me or the smears or the many death threats".

"I'm just a woman, now unemployed mother of small children, who made a bad decision in a panic situation."

According to Hungarian media, Laszlo has been a camerawoman for 20 years, having previously worked for right-wing channel Echo TV.

Hungary has become a frontline state in Europe's migrant crisis with more than 175,000 crossing the border with Serbia this year. Almost all seek to travel onwards to western Europe.

The authorities have struggled to cope and are building a fence four metres (13 feet) high all along the 175-kilometre Serbian border, despite widespread criticism in Europe.

Right-wing Prime Minister Viktor Orban's government has also introduced tough new legislation making it a criminal offence punishable by jail to cross the border, and aims to deploy soldiers.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:08 am

photographer is a wusse !!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:23 pm

criminals go on a rampage and some worry about a decent citizen tripping one or two of them ?

Europe is dying, and we a right behind it.

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Red Oak wrote:criminals go on a rampage and some worry about a decent citizen tripping one or two of them ?

Europe is dying, and we a right behind it.

Hungarians should line up at the border and kick anyone that tries to cross.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:32 pm

Have you noticed that it is the countries that were under the Russian Boot Heel that still have a self preservation gene ?

Something about having things too easy destroys I suppose.

I am a never Hillaryite!

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Decent people do NOT kick children NOR do they kick people carrying children. Y'all's attitudes are too cold and hard hearted to be believed. Scary.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:58 pm

millergrovesue wrote:Decent people do NOT kick children NOR do they kick people carrying children. Y'all's attitudes are too cold and hard hearted to be believed. Scary.

What would you do..let them all in?

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:25 pm

GFB wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:Decent people do NOT kick children NOR do they kick people carrying children. Y'all's attitudes are too cold and hard hearted to be believed. Scary.

I wouldn't kick anyone! I'd let the authorities do their jobs. Not liking policies and not approving of refugees in one thing. Assaulting them is barbaric. They are people for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:31 pm

just going to be more problems for Americans , especially their little kids . Look at the 'chechen' bombers or the shooter a few months ago , was it Chattanooga . Europe is stupid and the USA is following right behind Europe .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:33 pm

authorities doing their jobs . I don't trust the authorities as I see the jobs that they do .

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:47 pm

ralph wrote:just going to be more problems for Americans , especially their little kids . Look at the 'chechen' bombers or the shooter a few months ago , was it Chattanooga . Europe is stupid and the USA is following right behind Europe .

To preserve our nation my late F-I-L bombed the shit out of men, women, and children and today Obama Drones the Hell out of them.

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:01 pm

millergrovesue wrote:
GFB wrote:

I wouldn't kick anyone! I'd let the authorities do their jobs. Not liking policies and not approving of refugees in one thing. Assaulting them is barbaric. They are people for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!

Ok, what would you have the Hungarian authorities do, to not let them in.

I suspect it would get a lot rougher than kicks.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:03 pm

If you intend to protect your country from thousands of invaders..it's going to get very, very rough.

It has not gotten rough, which is why they're pouring in.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:11 pm

Greggo quote rule - please I have a weak stomach today ;)

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:23 pm

Red Oak wrote:Greggo quote rule - please I have a weak stomach today ;)

I have so many standards to live up to!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:25 pm

Thank you - when you come out to the Owl Hoot I owe you Steak and plenty of Beer ;)

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:24 pm

lots coming to the USA and 'dems' are begging for more . --- http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... n-refugees ---

Return to “Your first forum”