screw you libs , new arguement against gun control

Description of your first forum.
ralph

screw you libs , new arguement against gun control

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:48 pm

except the argument doesn't use the word SCREW !! --- http://journal.ijreview.com/2015/07/245 ... ere-it-is/? --- interesting article .

GFB

Re: screw you libs , new arguement against gun control

Postby GFB » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:30 pm

I like it.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:40 pm

It should be the argument on every liberal position. These people shouldn't be talked to they need to be crushed!
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:00 pm

Only a tiny percent of US citizens are guilty of the charges in this screed. No one who understands constitutional
process could have any design for confiscating firearms. Before it was tried it would be thrown out by all the
courts, the congress and the president (even if he is Obama).

The comparisons made are not helpful. For example, All law abiding citizens are less likely to commit any crime.
All Life is Feudal

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:30 pm

well yeah Gentlemen , similar words have long been my reply when libs and gun controllers try using any excuse for more gun control . Hey , Its my RIGHT so screw you gun control people . Their talk about suicides , accidents , school shootings fall on my deaf ears . So yeah , its a good article . By the way , NRA is running some good ads on tely !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:34 pm

and oh yeah , I was addressing Greg and John in Austin when I said Gentlemen !!

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:21 pm

What's your point?

ralph wrote:and oh yeah , I was addressing Greg and John in Austin when I said Gentlemen !!
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:47 pm

I am not now nor have I ever been anything like what your loose canon scattershot implies.

I NEVER have said popped off about your rights, nor have I ever fired a "screw you" at you.

Your note reminds me of the defensive voice of an insecure child's. I'm not here to take away your toys.

I'd point out that everything from alcohol to zippers experiences some kind of control. I'm not
necessarily in favor of any kind of control ... and I'm not sure why anyone would think basic control of
any particular thing is always wrong.

I'm proud to be a good enough person who doesn't feel a need to be a 'gentleman' in the same manner as Greg, John
and you. But I'm not opposed to it either.

O yeah, go sit on a tack. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ralph wrote:well yeah Gentlemen , similar words have long been my reply when libs and gun controllers try using any excuse for more gun control . Hey , Its my RIGHT so screw you gun control people . Their talk about suicides , accidents , school shootings fall on my deaf ears . So yeah , its a good article . By the way , NRA is running some good ads on tely !!
All Life is Feudal

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:52 pm

:lol: !!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:47 pm

John In Austin wrote:It should be the argument on every liberal position. These people shouldn't be talked to they need to be crushed!

In the case of gun control, I often hear liberals talk about "reasonable compromise". Here's my idea of a compromise: Shut up. Gun ownership is a Constitutional Right, and not a made-up one like abortion.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:58 am

mayhem wrote:Only a tiny percent of US citizens are guilty of the charges in this screed. No one who understands constitutional
process could have any design for confiscating firearms.

Only a tiny percent of US citizen write the laws and when 1 party gets to bad things can and will happen.

Gold was banned from private ownership always have wondered if a President would pick a specific firearm and try an EO claiming its dangerous to our Military.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:34 am

the goal of the gun controllers is to disarm or to leave Americans with firearms that are only suitable for sport [guns as toys] This goal has been achieved in England and other parts of the western world . I think that USA gun owners should know what the English gun owner has been reduced to and the gun rules and regulation , safe storage laws in England should horrify Americans . Same with Australia and both 'hilary' and mrobama have praised the Australian gun confiscation .

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:40 am

Safe storage at ones' domicile in this country goes hand in hand with responsible firearm ownership and not something the state taught me.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:02 pm

safe storage is a practice that's up to the individual throughout my lifetime . Might be changing in the USA in many different states , I don't know . To me , safe storage is complete if the gun is in a persons hand or in his home on the coffee table . Course , with the way things are going in the USA many people have cabinets or safes but that's their business . --------------------------- England though , gun and ammo in separate safes and open for inspection at any time by the authorities [read] !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:09 pm

more to fear --- http://www.guns.com/2015/10/23/bb-airso ... udy-finds/ --- toy or air gun , non powder gun related so ok for this thread I think . Just an article , kinda gun related !!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:33 pm

ralph wrote:safe storage is a practice that's up to the individual throughout my lifetime . Might be changing in the USA in many different states , I don't know . To me , safe storage is complete if the gun is in a persons hand or in his home on the coffee table . Course , with the way things are going in the USA many people have cabinets or safes but that's their business . --------------------------- England though , gun and ammo in separate safes and open for inspection at any time by the authorities [read] !!

My father-in-law kept his rifle in the closet by the back door, leaning against the wall. He showed me where it was in case I ever had the need to use it. He had three kids, and there never was a problem.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:38 pm

ralph wrote:the goal of the gun controllers is to disarm or to leave Americans with firearms that are only suitable for sport [guns as toys] This goal has been achieved in England and other parts of the western world . I think that USA gun owners should know what the English gun owner has been reduced to and the gun rules and regulation , safe storage laws in England should horrify Americans . Same with Australia and both 'hilary' and mrobama have praised the Australian gun confiscation .

Yep. They only want the 1%ers to have firearms.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Ted Cruz on guns and the 'supreme court' . --- http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cruz- ... _click=rss --- and Cruz is a pretty smart guy .

Return to “Your first forum”