headline making news , School kid and Police

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: headline making news , School kid and Police

Postby ralph » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:30 am

spin or reality that I'm hearing locally is that the girl HIT the cop as a normal reaction to being grabbed around the neck . According to the local talker the 18 year old was FLAILING and inadvertently HIT the cop . At the moment I don't have the interest to check it out in more detail but the incident is local talk fodder . ---------- Anyway !!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:03 am

Breaking News: Deputy Fields is going to be fired. Announcement expected at noon.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:38 am

Of course the Deputy will be fired, and it doesn't matter if his actions were justified or not.

And we all know why.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:40 am

planosteve wrote:
Red Oak wrote:You try failing to comply with the PoPo Steve and let us know what happens.

The police should never have been called in the first place. But, the police should not be allowed to use force in a school against children unless it is to stop a violent situation.

How do you propose Police arrest or detain minors that passively resist arrest ?

Don't misrepresent the criminal act, the girl was told to leave the class by school authorities after causing a disruption by using a cell phone, he refusing to leave became an act of criminal trespass, or that would be what it is called in Texas.

Go into a Movie theater, start using you cell phone, refuse to put it away when told to do so by the usher and manager; then refuse to leave the theater when told to do so by the Movie theater management. After the Cops are called, refuse to leave and then resist the ensuing arrest or detention. Your ass will get stack by the PoPo, as certain as the sun rises in the east.
Last edited by Red Oak on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:42 am

as Steve reports , FIELDS to be fired !! --- http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/she ... es-n452881 ---

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:02 am

Red Oak wrote:
planosteve wrote:
Red Oak wrote:You try failing to comply with the PoPo Steve and let us know what happens.

The police should never have been called in the first place. But, the police should not be allowed to use force in a school against children unless it is to stop a violent situation.

How do you propose Police arrest or detain minors that passively resist arrest ?

Don't misrepresent the criminal act, the girl was told to leave the class by school authorities after causing a disruption by using a cell phone, he refusing to leave became an act of criminal trespass, or that would be what it is called in Texas.

Go into a Movie theater, start using you cell phone, refuse to put it away when told to do so by the usher and manager; then refuse to leave the theater when told to do so by the Movie theater management. After the Cops are called, refuse to leave and then resist the ensuing arrest or detention. Your ass will get stack by the PoPo, as certain as the sun rises in the east.

There are lots of ways to defuse upset people without grabbing them up and slamming them to the ground.
There are courses that teach techniques to use.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:06 am

Defuse is a false narrative.

The **** was committing criminal trespass, a Peace Officer was called in, how would you propose she be arrested or detained ?

Or is Criminal Trespass another law that is not enforced if you are a member of a protected class ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:10 am

seems to me that disobeying a cops polite order to quit texting or using a cell phone in a school classroom is not ok . Course the cop shouldn't be needed . Kid shoulda just listened to the teacher . Kids shouldn't have cell phones in school to begin with imo !! Anyway , looks like the cop is gone . [techniques :lol: ] kids like this need exactly what she got !

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:37 am

I don't know why we're prejudging everything here. Wait until the press conference and they should explain what the cop did wrong and why he was fired.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:39 am

That is the most sensible thing you have said in quite a while Plan-0 :D

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:47 am

probably grabbing her around the neck , that started it . AND I'm simply going by the description that I heard from the local talk radio guy . No real interest to watch the video o try to figger it out !!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:28 am

He was a School Resource Officer stationed at the school. So, he would have been very familiar with the policy regarding students. The Sheriff said he was very well liked there.
He said that what she did, disrupting the class was wrong and the way she was arrested violated policy.
He threw her across the room in the process of arresting her. He could have done a lot of things but he violated policy. If your arresting someone that is unarmed, your not supposed to turn loose of them.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:05 pm

If the Officer had put her in a "compliance" hold, there would be bitching about that.

I am a never Hillaryite!

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:19 pm

other video shows that she hit the cop ...if I hit a cop I'd be arrested wouldn't I ..I am on the cops side again ..and I would never ever teach these future criminals ..teachers and cops should quit and let the prison guards take over ..and why do all these kids have cell phones in class ..in our schools in NC no cell phones allowed in class and you are suspended if they catch you with one

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:36 pm

If I hit a Cop, I would be lucky to escape with a few broken bones.

I am a never Hillaryite!

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:40 pm

If I hit a cop or refused to obey teacher, principal or cop ..my parents would see to it that I'd have trouble sitting down for quite a while

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:43 pm

Planosteve, didn't you even read the link? The teacher, then the assistant principal and then the school resource policeman. It's a shame we have to even have a police officer in public schools to try to keep fights, riots, spoiled rotten kids from disrupting, fighting, hitting teachers, etc. This is NOT the school you went to years ago. This is the new school that have to put up with so much crap.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:22 pm

And the lesson the kids in the school learned - if you push an authority figure to their limit, you can get them fired.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:10 pm

I thought the Chief put it pretty well. They were both wrong. Even though the SRO was well liked and supported by the school staff, he violated police policy on dealing with a minor. And in his judgement it was a serious enough mistake to justify termination. So, you can argue whether it was or not, but that's the end. There might be an appeal, but we don't know yet.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Any word on the little sh*t?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Return to “Your first forum”