headline making news , School kid and Police

Description of your first forum.
BigTex

Re: headline making news , School kid and Police

Postby BigTex » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:39 pm

GFB wrote:Any word on the little sh*t?

I think she's been invited to the White House.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:54 pm

planosteve wrote:
ann jusko wrote:And planosteve, this wasn't about chewing gum....she wouldn't put her phone away. She was disrupting the whole class.

She wouldn't put her phone away so they called the police? That's when you call the principal or superintendent for assistance, not the police!

OK, well the assistant principal WAS called in (not the principal, who doesn't handle this sort of thing). She refused to cooperate. Now what?
If this were an airplane, or a courtroom, or many other places in the "real" world, this outcome would have happened much, much sooner.
FWIW, I blame the parents, who apparently have instilled a complete lack of respect for authority in this child, as well as the sense of entitlement necessary to pull a phone out in the classroom. 99.999% of kids know that when the police are called, they are coming with a Club Flush, and it's time to stop bluffing with your Jack-high nothin'.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:23 am

Absolutely correct. This is from the lack of parental involvement in rearing children. So many teachers have been hurt by students that are out of control.

bodine

Postby bodine » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:32 am

This is on the kid, and her parents. Kid had three tries to get this right, and didn't. Cop didn't follow procedures, for which he has paid with his job.

Focus back on the kid, and her parents. There are no excuses for that behavior. None.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:54 am

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:
ann jusko wrote:And planosteve, this wasn't about chewing gum....she wouldn't put her phone away. She was disrupting the whole class.

She wouldn't put her phone away so they called the police? That's when you call the principal or superintendent for assistance, not the police!

OK, well the assistant principal WAS called in (not the principal, who doesn't handle this sort of thing). She refused to cooperate. Now what?
If this were an airplane, or a courtroom, or many other places in the "real" world, this outcome would have happened much, much sooner.
FWIW, I blame the parents, who apparently have instilled a complete lack of respect for authority in this child, as well as the sense of entitlement necessary to pull a phone out in the classroom. 99.999% of kids know that when the police are called, they are coming with a Club Flush, and it's time to stop bluffing with your Jack-high nothin'.

Jello, don't you think lack of respect for adults in general is now something that is normal in parenting?

..and has been replaced with.."don't trust adults, they're all out to get you."
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:27 am

They didn't call the cops first. They called the assistant principle. When she wouldn't comply with him they called the cop. It is procedure. Not necessarily good procedure but liberal idiocy has put these procedures in place. For me if she wouldn't give up her phone I would forcefully take it and crush it in the parking lot and let her have it back.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:32 am

Better solution: Have cop seize her phone, take it out to the parking lot, run it over 4 or 5 times and kindly return it to the little princess.

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:11 pm

Problem solved.
Last edited by John In Austin on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:12 pm

How about a little sympathy for the child, y'all!!! Have you ever heard of acting out? Sounds like she's been through hell and she's now in the greater hell of the foster care system.
The Spring Valley High School girl who was violently taken down by a sheriff's deputy in Columbia, S.C., Monday recently lost her mother and is an orphan living in a foster home, The New York Daily News reports. Shaun King, who wrote the story about the girl's recent loss and living situation said he got that information from Todd Rutherford, a South Carolina attorney now representing the girl.
http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2015/10/spring_valley_high_orphan.html
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:21 pm

John In Austin wrote:They didn't call the cops first. They called the assistant principle. When she wouldn't comply with him they called the cop. It is procedure. Not necessarily good procedure but liberal idiocy has put these procedures in place. For me if she wouldn't give up her phone I would forcefully take it and crush it in the parking lot and let her have it back.

Don't forget to say.."have a nice day."

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:21 pm

more new on the situation . --- http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/29/us/south- ... st-videos/ ---

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:55 pm

We just got a phone message that a kid at the high school went out onto a second floor awning today. You know who pulled them back in? The resource officer.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:22 am

Good job resource officer! But they'll be no publicity about all the good the resource officers do every day. I only saw one (1) news story about a female officer who shot and killed a man with a gun at a school. Not one student was harmed.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:33 pm

No, the police chief or sheriff just wanted the situation to go away so he didn't have to deal with it. Afraid of riots, looting, etc. The cast has been set, don't you know? This began with a snot nose kid refusing to follow a school rule. Now that the officer is fired, many other kids will try the same trick and it'll work because parents will NOT back up the teachers. What a world we live in now.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:38 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /74874920/

Again I ask where is y'alls sympathy for the child who lost her mother and then was shoved into the hellish foster care system?

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Whatever..

..you have it a bit rough, so we have to allow you to be a lowlife hoodlum forever?

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:37 am

GFB wrote:Whatever..

..you have it a bit rough, so we have to allow you to be a lowlife hoodlum forever?

That's incredibly cold hearted!!

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:46 am

I'm sorry for all the children who have lost a parent while the parent was fighting a war in Iraq or Afghanistan. I don't think those kids get a pass on their behavior. Her mother died.....where is her father? Apparently, he's not in the picture at all. Her problems started way before this incident and I'm willing to bet long before her mother died.

Bad behavior is bad behavior. Now that the police officer has been fired, how many of her classmates will realize they can do the same thing and get away with it?

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:08 am

millergrovesue wrote:
GFB wrote:Whatever..

That's incredibly cold hearted!!

Thank you.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:11 am

This event might just be the best thing to ever happen to her.

Return to “Your first forum”