END of College Football

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: END of College Football

Postby planosteve » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:45 pm

planosteve wrote:Football is big money. The glorified teacher that is the President of Missou is paid about $400,000 a year.

And I hear the football coach makes 3.5 million!
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

tx3653

Postby tx3653 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:29 pm

They got away with that. Will be interesting to see what they demand next. Just imagine what this country will be like in 50 years. May not even exist unless somewhere along the line people who know what is right develop a set of balls.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:31 am

Should have let the stupid (*&$ starve himself to death, not that he had the wherewithal to do so. :evil:

"Mizzou hunger-strike, Johnathan Butler, son of top railroad exec. He is a member of a prominent Omaha family. The newspaper says that Butler's father is Eric L. Butler, executive vice president for sales and marketing for the Union Pacific Railroad. His 2014 compensation was $8.4 million, according to regulatory filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission."

I am a never Hillaryite!

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:07 am

tx3653 wrote:They got away with that. Will be interesting to see what they demand next. Just imagine what this country will be like in 50 years. May not even exist unless somewhere along the line people who know what is right develop a set of balls.

In Greensboro NC ..police will no longer stop folks with tail-lights and headlights out, because they are more likely to be Black ..racial profiling

kent

Postby kent » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:49 pm

How do they know who put the swastika there? Did anyone actually see it?

What was the Chancellor supposed to do, kick all of the white students out of school? What exactly does the swastika actually have to do with the US Civil Rights movement?

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:00 pm

I'm hearing that the swastika 'poop stika' never existed though I haven't gone looking for it on the web . Also , seems to me that it could have been put on the wall by anyone no mater the race of the person . So , if real its no big deal , hose and disinfect wall . If real it could have been done by anyone . Take a sample if its real and store the DNA results in case there is a need for 'id' at a future date . -------- I'm thinking HOAX , probably by a minority as a guess .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:17 pm

just an article --- http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/10/was ... iant-hoax/ --- information .

Return to “Your first forum”