The Next Generation of Von Erichs

Description of your first forum.
BigTex

The Next Generation of Von Erichs

Postby BigTex » Fri May 30, 2014 4:59 pm

The man born Kevin Ross Adkisson on May 15, 1957, has not been back to this part of the world in almost a decade. He now spends all of time in Kauai, on a 27-acre spread dotted with houses filled with family. Over the phone Friday morning, he compares it to “a village from 3,000 years ago, just all of us in the valley.” As he speaks, roosters crow in the background. It’s still early there, but he rises before the sun. “I don’t know why,” says the man you may better known as Kevin Von Erich.

But soon, very soon, you will be able to see Kevin in the flesh, once again standing inside the squared circle: Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (or TNA) has convinced Fritz Von Erich’s son to come home for its pay-per-view Slammiversary XII, scheduled to take place June 15 in College Park Center on the University of Texas at Arlington campus. Kevin’s coming for just one reason: Sons Marshall and Ross are on the bill, and their father wanted to be there. Because, after all, it’s Father’s Day.

“I now understand how my father felt when my brothers and I entered the ring,” Kevin says in the TNA press release. On the phone, he’s even more direct: “It’s my boys.”

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2014 ... ence.html/

Gopher

Re: The Next Generation of Von Erichs

Postby Gopher » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:24 am

It's all he knows. I wish him and his son's all he best.

Unfortunately the sport/business has cost his family so much. :cry:
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Stand on it till you smell stink!

Clovisman

Re: The Next Generation of Von Erichs

Postby Clovisman » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:34 am

Wish them the best. Hope this chapter is a great one that breaks the chain of tragedy.

Return to “Your first forum”