Tweet from Kellyanne Conway..

Description of your first forum.
John in Plano

Re: Tweet from Kellyanne Conway..

Postby John in Plano » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:37 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
John in Plano wrote:Greg
How did the Donald lower taxes for Carrier ?

"Tax incentives and loosening of regulations"

And this was done after Carrier had already built their building in Mexico..next time it'll happen a lot faster.

I guess he's baffling them with bullshit. As of 12/01/16 Trump has zero authority to promise anything.

If Carrier gets what The Donald promised, and the wall isn't build and paid for by Mexico/Mexicans I predict The Donald will be voted out in 4 years.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:56 pm

The U.S. has the highest Corporate Tax Rate in the Developed world, and the Regulations they must operate under is much more of a factor than wages.

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:20 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
John in Plano wrote:Greg
How did the Donald lower taxes for Carrier ?

"Tax incentives and loosening of regulations"

And this was done after Carrier had already built their building in Mexico..next time it'll happen a lot faster.

I guess he's baffling them with bullshit. As of 12/01/16 Trump has zero authority to promise anything.

He's not promising..he's doing.

Wait till he's sworn in.

You're going to get tired of winning.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:58 pm

Red Oak wrote:The U.S. has the highest Corporate Tax Rate in the Developed world, and the Regulations they must operate under is much more of a factor than wages.

Bullshit RedOak. If the big corps actually paid a lot in taxes I might be able to accept it. But they don't. Doesn't matter what the corporate tax "rate" is if they're not paying any. It's wages. We could have a 0% corporate tax rate and it wouldn't offset what they're not payingredients on wages in 3rd world countries. But you already know that.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:12 pm

rusty wrote:
Red Oak wrote:The U.S. has the highest Corporate Tax Rate in the Developed world, and the Regulations they must operate under is much more of a factor than wages.

Bullshit RedOak. If the big corps actually paid a lot in taxes I might be able to accept it. But they don't. Doesn't matter what the corporate tax "rate" is if they're not paying any. It's wages. We could have a 0% corporate tax rate and it wouldn't offset what they're not payingredients on wages in 3rd world countries. But you already know that.

Businesses paid $341,700,000,000 in taxes last year, plus payroll taxes of about half a trillion. And that doesn't include the payroll taxes their employees paid or the individual income taxes.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:16 pm

A $ amount means nothing. You have to look at the profit to tax ratio for a true picture. But you know that.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:25 pm

No I don't "Know" that.

I am a never Hillaryite!

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:35 pm

Red Oak wrote:No I don't "Know" that.

Sure you do Oak. If you earn bazillion 100 bazillion dollars and pay 1/20 of 1 bazillion it's not that much.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:48 pm

8-)

I am a never Hillaryite!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:48 pm

rusty wrote:A $ amount means nothing. You have to look at the profit to tax ratio for a true picture. But you know that.

So, if business produced less tax revenue, but paid at a higher rate on a profit to tax ratio basis, you would be satisfied?

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:07 pm

rusty wrote:A $ amount means nothing. You have to look at the profit to tax ratio for a true picture. But you know that.

Rusty do you take any deductions on your taxes?
It's a joke son,I say a joke

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Sangersteve wrote:

If you're trying to compare the deductions people like you and can take vs. the deductions a Corp. can take, forget it. That dig won't hunt.

Steve, do state, local, or federal governments give you a big ass TAX INCENTIVE for doing business in their jurisdiction? I know I don't get one.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Where do the corperate profits go that aren't taxed ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:16 pm

rusty wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:

If you're trying to compare the deductions people like you and can take vs. the deductions a Corp. can take, forget it. That dig won't hunt.

Steve, do state, local, or federal governments give you a big ass TAX INCENTIVE for doing business in their jurisdiction? I know I don't get one.

First, my wife is CEO and I am Secretary, we are officers of a corporation. Our financial guy takes advantage of all legal tax incentives. Are we now evil? Well I guess our corp. is double evil, according to lefty standards, since it is also minority owned,so we qualify for first in line for government contracts. If our employment level reaches a certain amount we would qualify for local incentives. You see if your business can raise the tax base of an area, you can get rewarded. So all you have to do to enjoy these benefits is invest in starting a business.Then make it successful.

Personal taxes do get benefits just not the same way as a corp. A corp can't take marriage benefits, and a person can't take equipment depreciation benefits.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Sangersteve wrote:
rusty wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:

First, my wife is CEO and I am Secretary, we are officers of a corporation. Our financial guy takes advantage of all legal tax incentives. Are we now evil? Well I guess our corp. is double evil, according to lefty standards, since it is also minority owned,so we qualify for first in line for government contracts. If our employment level reaches a certain amount we would qualify for local incentives. You see if your business can raise the tax base of an area, you can get rewarded. So all you have to do to enjoy these benefits is invest in starting a business.Then make it successful.

Personal taxes do get benefits just not the same way as a corp. A corp can't take marriage benefits, and a person can't take equipment depreciation benefits.

Steve, legitimate deductions and incenrives aren't the same thing. Please, name just one tax incentive/abatement, whatever you want to call it, that your corp. receives.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:26 pm

Sangersteve wrote:
rusty wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:

I understand the definitions very well.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:04 am

jellowrestling wrote:

So, if business produced less tax revenue, but paid at a higher rate on a profit to tax ratio basis, you would be satisfied?

bump

rusty

Postby rusty » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:18 am

jellowrestling wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:

bump

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. All I was trying to say is that you can't pop a number out there to prove that corps do pay a large amount of tax unless you include the basis for that figure.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:16 am

Red Oak wrote:Where do the corperate profits go that aren't taxed ?

They stay off shore for many multinationals.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:47 am

Profit is evil to the Left. That's why they're Leftists.

The Left always begins with the premise that everything belongs to government.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Return to “Your first forum”