A question for Republicans

Description of your first forum.
jellowrestling

Re: A question for Republicans

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:00 am

rusty wrote:Andrea Bocelli was born in Italy.

Are you suggesting that Bocelli told the story, about being pro-life because his mother ignored suggestions to abort him, in Italian?

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:51 am

jellowrestling wrote:

Are you suggesting that Bocelli told the story, about being pro-life because his mother ignored suggestions to abort him, in Italian?

LOL!! No, just pointing out that if she would have had an abortion it wouldn't have been paid for with our tax money.
Having said that, "Birth control" doesn't automatically mean abortion.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:42 am

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:

LOL!! No, just pointing out that if she would have had an abortion it wouldn't have been paid for with our tax money.

Well, thank GOD that Obama made sure that I"m covered in case I get pregnant. That dastardly Trump wants to leave me all vulnerable and take away my safe space.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:34 am

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:Are you suggesting that Bocelli told the story, about being pro-life because his mother ignored suggestions to abort him, in Italian?

Well, thank GOD that Obama made sure that I"m covered in case I get pregnant. That dastardly Trump wants to leave me all vulnerable and take away my safe space.

Jello, if you get pregnant I'LL pay for it! :D

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:53 pm

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:

Jello, if you get pregnant I'LL pay for it! :D

Yer a good dude like that. :lol:

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:34 pm

more jobs and less welfare
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:49 pm

rusty wrote: What will Donald Trump do to improve quality of life for all Americans?

The fact he's not Hillary Clinton is a huge plus in my book.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:21 pm

Lots of people need to learn that the government is not going to improve their life..they need to do that on their own!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:38 am

GFB wrote:Lots of people need to learn that the government is not going to improve their life..they need to do that on their own!

Here again, I say one thing and you deflect by saying something totally different.

EVERY Presidential candidate, Trump as much as any of them, tells us how HE or SHE is going to make the lives of Americans better. So are you now going to argue with THAT statement?

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:45 am

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:Lots of people need to learn that the government is not going to improve their life..they need to do that on their own!

Here again, I say one thing and you deflect by saying something totally different.

EVERY Presidential candidate, Trump as much as any of them, tells us how HE or SHE is going to make the lives of Americans better. So are you now going to argue with THAT statement?

I've already answered..growing the economy, and bringing an upbeat outlook back to everyone..which is already happening.

But the real change comes when people believe in themselves again..as well as their country.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:47 am

And Trump's EPA pick will eliminate many of the regulations that have stifled growth.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:49 am

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

I've already answered..growing the economy, and bringing an upbeat outlook back to everyone..which is already happening.

But the real change comes when people believe in themselves again..as well as their country.

I don't disagree that people shouldn't rely on the government to improve their lives. But that doesn't negate the original post.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:16 am

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:Here again, I say one thing and you deflect by saying something totally different.

I don't disagree that people shouldn't rely on the government to improve their lives. But that doesn't negate the original post.

Rusty, some of us want government to do less than it's doing. How does that not answer your question? Our hope is that Trump will have the government do less, and that will help everyone.

Return to “Your first forum”