Snowflakes?

Description of your first forum.
rusty

Snowflakes?

Postby rusty » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:42 am

Snowflake. Is that the new cutesy term for liberals?
You guys must have discovered that liberals don't mind being called liberals so it can't really be used as an insult.
I don't mind being called a snowflake. Snowflakes are unique and cool. That's me! :)

GRANDPA

Re: Snowflakes?

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Well, aren't you special. Let me be the first to give you an award. You can hang this up in your safe space alongside your participation trophies & kindergarten diploma.
Attachments
589.gif
You're So D'
You're So F'ing Special
589.gif (66.96 KiB) Viewed 794 times
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:35 pm

GRANDPA wrote:Well, aren't you special. Let me be the first to give you an award. You can hang this up in your safe space alongside your participation trophies & kindergarten diploma.

LOL! Y'all make up these cutesy little kid names and I'M the one who needs to hang up my kindergarten diploma? This is why our country is going in the shitter. Grown people that think and act like grade-schoolers.

Next thing you know you'll tell me I have cooties! Bwahahahaha!!
Last edited by rusty on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:36 pm

:lol: !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:37 pm

GRANDPA wrote:Well, aren't you special. Let me be the first to give you an award. You can hang this up in your safe space alongside your participation trophies & kindergarten diploma.

---------------------------------------------- :lol: !!

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:45 pm

ralph wrote:

---------------------------------------------- :lol: !!

I thought you'd get a kick out of that. Reverting to childhood thoughts and actions is an early sign of senile dementia.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:09 pm

------------------------------------------ as i recently said in a post somewhere on this board . I said that even the dumbest , joker of a dem , lefty or liberal should still be consided an enemy of Americans and America .

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:43 pm

EEEWWWW!!! Liberal cooties, those are the worst ones. :shock: :D
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:58 pm

GRANDPA wrote:EEEWWWW!!! Liberal cooties, those are the worst ones. :shock: :D

:D

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:57 pm

rusty wrote:Snowflake. Is that the new cutesy term for liberals?
You guys must have discovered that liberals don't mind being called liberals so it can't really be used as an insult.
I don't mind being called a snowflake. Snowflakes are unique and cool. That's me! :)

I know you'd love to be included in the snowflake crowd, but sorry grampa you're too old.

Of course you knew that.

That little term of endearment is for those lovely children and grandchildren you and your kids raised.

Yup you brought them up on everybody gets a trophy, you told them they were the most special kids ever. They never heard anything that would upset their special little world. Never fell off a swing or the monkey bars, because you liberals took them away for being to dangerous.

No you did not prepare them for the real world.

They know if they don't like what the nice man is saying about something they don't like, they can demand his right to free speech to be suspended. Upset over an election result? You get hot chocolate, coloring books,puppies and get to skip the exam.When a terrorist is kept from injuring your fellow students, you get to blame the man that stopped him. Someone looks at you wrong you get to make a youtube video about how you were almost attacked, and cry because the policeman didn't do anything. Need an excuse to shame someone? well just commit a hoax crime.

Yeah grampa "snowflake" is not for you, its for the generation of youth you failed to prepare for the real world, good job in making an entire generation of whiners.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Sangersteve wrote:

I know you'd love to be included in the snowflake crowd, but sorry grampa you're too old.

Of course you knew that.

That little term of endearment is for those lovely children and grandchildren you and your kids raised.

Yup you brought them up on everybody gets a trophy, you told them they were the most special kids ever. They never heard anything that would upset their special little world. Never fell off a swing or the monkey bars, because you liberals took them away for being to dangerous.

They know if they don't like what the nice man is saying about something they don't like, they can demand his right to free speech to be suspended. Upset over an election result? You get hot chocolate, coloring books,puppies and get to skip the exam.When a terrorist is kept from injuring your fellow students, you get to blame the man that stopped him. Someone looks at you wrong you get to make a youtube video about how you were almost attacked, and cry because the policeman didn't do anything. Need an excuse to shame someone? well just commit a hoax crime.

Yeah grampa "snowflake" is not for you, its for the generation of youth you failed to prepare for the real world, good job in making an entire generation of whiners.

No, I didn't know what it meant. I dont listen to Rush Limbaugh. I guess that's who coined the phrase, sounds like one of his. So you're saying that all people in the two generations succeeding mine are these "snowflakes" you speak of? That's what I like, sweeping generalizations attached to a cutesy label. Its easier than thinking I supppose.

And my kids are doing just fine thank you.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:16 pm

rusty wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:

Of course you knew that.

No, I didn't know what it meant. I dont listen to Rush Limbaugh. I guess that's who coined the label, sounds like one of his. So you're saying that all people in the two generations succeeding mine are these "snowflakes" you speak of? That's what I like, sweeping generalizations attached to a cutesy label. Its easier than thinking I supppose.

kent

Postby kent » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:19 pm

It's winter and Moon Beams was taken. If it were spring, I guess Flower Child would work. I think there's a blue pill for that other thing you were talking about.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:01 pm

No, I didn't know what it meant. I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh. I guess that's who coined the phrase, sounds like one of his. So you're saying that all people in the two generations succeeding mine are these "snowflakes" you speak of? That's what I like, sweeping generalizations attached to a cutesy label. Its easier than thinking I supppose.

Well there you go again. FYI I enjoy the same club as you,I don't listen to Rush either.

No Rusty I don't ascribe the snowflake designation to all of any group. I apply "snowflakes" to the group of millennials who are running rampant through high schools, colleges, and early adulthood, who are ill prepared for life after 18. Those who can't seem to grasp that not getting your way is akin to being downtrodden by whatever evil they imagine is after them.

If it makes you proud that those children, largely raised by liberal parents,think it's necessary to have a safe place to go so they won't have to listen to ideas and facts they don't like, well good for you.

If you suggest that you're unaware of that group of young adults who just are so triggered by words that offend, I would direct you to a member of a protected group who feels the hatred of snowflakes. OHHH there's that trigger word again, but this person is boo'ed and threatened by the very same people who claim he should be protected because of his sexual orientation. Why, you ask is he the brunt of this hatred? Because he shows just how stupid the protestors are.

Check out how the dangerous faggot,Milo Yiannopoulos, is treated and often not allowed to speak at campuses, just because he has a different view of life.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:21 pm

Sangersteve wrote:
No, I didn't know what it meant. I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh. I guess that's who coined the phrase, sounds like one of his. So you're saying that all people in the two generations succeeding mine are these "snowflakes" you speak of? That's what I like, sweeping generalizations attached to a cutesy label. Its easier than thinking I supppose.

Well there you go again. FYI I enjoy the same club as you,I don't listen to Rush either.

No Rusty I don't ascribe the snowflake designation to all of any group. I apply "snowflakes" to the group of millennials who are running rampant through high schools, colleges, and early adulthood, who are ill prepared for life after 18. Those who can't seem to grasp that not getting your way is akin to being downtrodden by whatever evil they imagine is after them.

If it makes you proud that those children, largely raised by liberal parents,think it's necessary to have a safe place to go so they won't have to listen to ideas and facts they don't like, well good for you.

If you suggest that you're unaware of that group of young adults who just are so triggered by words that offend, I would direct you to a member of a protected group who feels the hatred of snowflakes. OHHH there's that trigger word again, but this person is boo'ed and threatened by the very same people who claim he should be protected because of his sexual orientation. Why, you ask is he the brunt of this hatred? Because he shows just how stupid the protestors are.

Check out how the dangerous faggot,Milo Yiannopoulos, is treated and often not allowed to speak at campuses, just because he has a different view of life.

Steve, all sarcasm aside, do you believe that description applies to the next generation any more (or less) than most of the previous generations? Some call the generation of the 20s and 30s the Greatest Generation, but were they? Sure, many brave men (and women) joined up after the Pearl Harbor attack to defend our freedom, but other than that what makes them the Greatest Generation? Not much.
I think what we're seeing is a couple of generations of younger people who are MUCH better informed than we were at their age and are a little pissed off at our generation, and maybe rightfully so, for allowing our country to be in this precarious situation.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:03 pm

Steve, all sarcasm aside, do you believe that description applies to the next generation any more (or less) than most of the previous generations?Yes unfortunately I do Some call the generation of the 20s and 30s the Greatest Generation, but were they? Sure, many brave men (and women) joined up after the Pearl Harbor attack to defend our freedom, but other than that what makes them the Greatest Generation? Not much. Just the fact that they defended their loved ones and our country is not all. They came home to find support from a grateful country. They then went back to work,had children,and raised those children to be able to overcome adversity of any stripe. Then they started the task of creating businesses and jobs
I think what we're seeing is a couple of generations of younger people who are MUCH better informed than we were at their ageThey may have better access to information than we did, but they are far less informed.They have been raised by computers and television, with the occasional baby sitter and teacher thrown in for good measure.Then the parents swoop in for a soccer game where there are no winners,just participants .That is not informed that is only having access to information. and are a little pissed off at our generation, and maybe rightfully so,Maybe they should be pissed, we are raising the only generation who don't expect to do better than their parents.And loads of college debt after getting that liberal arts diploma for allowing our country to be in this precarious situation.What precarious situation ?The one created by Obama and the democrats? Bringing them more debt than the 43 previous administrations.The one where it's a sin to be non-PC.The one where the administration is anti police. Any of those?Or just the precarious situation that Obama is leaving for Trump and company to clean up?

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Sangersteve wrote:Steve, all sarcasm aside, do you believe that description applies to the next generation any more (or less) than most of the previous generations?Yes unfortunately I do Some call the generation of the 20s and 30s the Greatest Generation, but were they? Sure, many brave men (and women) joined up after the Pearl Harbor attack to defend our freedom, but other than that what makes them the Greatest Generation? Not much. Just the fact that they defended their loved ones and our country is not all. They came home to find support from a grateful country. They then went back to work,had children,and raised those children to be able to overcome adversity of any stripe. Then they started the task of creating businesses and jobs
I think what we're seeing is a couple of generations of younger people who are MUCH better informed than we were at their ageThey may have better access to information than we did, but they are far less informed.They have been raised by computers and television, with the occasional baby sitter and teacher thrown in for good measure.Then the parents swoop in for a soccer game where there are no winners,just participants .That is not informed that is only having access to information. and are a little pissed off at our generation, and maybe rightfully so,Maybe they should be pissed, we are raising the only generation who don't expect to do better than their parents.And loads of college debt after getting that liberal arts diploma for allowing our country to be in this precarious situation.What precarious situation ?The one created by Obama and the democrats? Bringing them more debt than the 43 previous administrations.The one where it's a sin to be non-PC.The one where the administration is anti police. Any of those?Or just the precarious situation that Obama is leaving for Trump and company to clean up?

I won't try to take this apart, but I guarantee that my (grown) kids are much better informed than I was at their age.

And the precatious situation was not created by Obama. Of course there's more cumulative debt. It just keeps stacking on the previous debt. Unless there's a miracle Trump will accumulate more debt than all of HIS predeccsors put together.

The precarious situation starting during the Reagan years with his economic theory. The middle class has been declining ever since, and there's no way to reasinably deny that.

I think if we were honest with ourselves and quit trying to think we knew everything, we might be able to learn something from this so-called "snowflake" generation. Unfortunately, the older we get the more pig-headed and unreasonable we get.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:38 pm

snowflakes comprised of dems , liberals and lefties whining , crying and rioting . --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVlHZh5dvbA ---

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:46 pm

ralph wrote:snowflakes comprised of dems , liberals and lefties whining , crying and rioting . --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVlHZh5dvbA ---

Conservatives have been whining and crying for eight years, and 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:35 pm

Anybody that believes the middle class suffered during the Reagan years is beyond brain-dead stupid.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Return to “Your first forum”