Guilty of having a friend

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Guilty of having a friend

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:11 am

Oscar-nominated actress Abigail Breslin has fiercely defended her right to be friends with Tiffany Trump in the face of some crazy hostility from anti-Trump trolls.

The 20-year-old Scream Queens actress, who charmed the world in Little Miss Sunshine, shared a photo of herself together with Tiffany, the President-elect’s youngest daughter, and other friends on Instagram.

Then all hell broke loose. Anti-Trump followers were not so polite. One wrote: ‘Whyyy feature the spawn of Satan in your photos!?’

Another wrote: ‘Ok I’m not usually one to say anything but why is that scum rat in your life?’ Said another hater: “Tiffany f*****g Trump really? Unfollowed yikes!”

Breslin wasn’t going to take criticism of her 23-year-old pal lying down. She blasted back in a subsequent post clarifying she didn’t vote for Trump and that “if you’re judging me for hanging out with someone I’ve know for years at our friends bday party, you need to reevaluate your life.”

She added on Twitter: “Do not take it out on her….everyone commenting mean s**t on my last insta, I have known Tiff for years she’s a beautiful soul and regardless of ur political views, do not take it out on her it is completely unfair.”

‘Also I would like to ask every single person on here how they’d feel if they were persecuted solely based on the actions of their parents.”
It's a joke son,I say a joke

grouchy

Re: Guilty of having a friend

Postby grouchy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:50 am

Good for her.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:27 am

And so what if she did vote for Trump? It's her choice. Doesn't make anyone a bad person whether they voted for Trump OR Hillary.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:05 pm

my opinion has nothing to do with other peoples opinion of approval or disapproval BUT i don't understand hanging with political or religious enemies . Same thinking applies to a wife or husband !!

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:39 pm

ralph wrote:my opinion has nothing to do with other peoples opinion of approval or disapproval BUT i don't understand hanging with political or religious enemies . Same thinking applies to a wife or husband !!

Friends can actually have different religious or political views. It can work. LOTS of other things to talk about besides those two topics regardless of what goes on here.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:59 pm

I would never marry a wife that was liberal or of a different religion . And I would advise my kids to have the view as I !! And this is not some new fangled advice dreamed up by me as this advice about religion was said by my Grandparents who would be almost 180 years old if they were still alive . ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Same advice concerning POLITICS . AS example , Why would I marry a woman who supports 'illary' who wants [ME] Americans to be disarmed of guns ?? ---------------------------------- FRIENDS , why would I have friends that support 'illary' when 'illary' wants to take my guns . Course other people can do whatever they like Crocmommy ??

kent

Postby kent » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:04 pm

crocmommy wrote:And so what if she did vote for Trump? It's her choice. Doesn't make anyone a bad person whether they voted for Trump OR Hillary.

We'll find out tomorrow when there's an attack at the inauguration. Bombing? Acid? Shooting? I wonder what it will be.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:15 pm

kent wrote:
crocmommy wrote:And so what if she did vote for Trump? It's her choice. Doesn't make anyone a bad person whether they voted for Trump OR Hillary.

We'll find out tomorrow when there's an attack at the inauguration. Bombing? Acid? Shooting? I wonder what it will be.

Not sure what you mean by that. I've got a few friends and a family member who voted for Hillary. They are still good folks. However, I had one liberal Dem friend who ended up being more than I could take. I had to quit returning her calls. All she wanted to talk about was her liberal views. After I had warned her not to go on about that, I decided I was finished with her. She was bossy too....

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:21 pm

ralph wrote:my opinion has nothing to do with other peoples opinion of approval or disapproval BUT i don't understand hanging with political or religious enemies . Same thinking applies to a wife or husband !!

Wife?

Oh yeah..she is, and would have had to be a conservative..she could have been Jewish..but not liberal..not even a bit.

..we would have had nothing important in common that actually matters.

I have no problem with other religions..other than Islam. My belief sytem is not defined by my religion.

Friends?

If they are good natured liberals..yes, I have had some liberal friends..most are not good natured.

I would say..most of my coworkers have been somewhat liberal, and I have had no problem being friendly..but most would never be friends outside of work.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:32 pm

crocmommy wrote:
kent wrote:

Not sure what you mean by that. I've got a few friends and a family member who voted for Hillary. They are still good folks. However, I had one liberal Dem friend who ended up being more than I could take. I had to quit returning her calls. All she wanted to talk about was her liberal views. After I had warned her not to go on about that, I decided I was finished with her. She was bossy too....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- as I said or maybe as I summed up , everyone can do as they like , I am just describing what I do . But also as I said , a Hilary supporter [liberal] for example wants to take my guns because 'illary' wants to take my guns so I could never be friends with them Crocmommy .

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:15 pm

ralph wrote:
crocmommy wrote:
kent wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- as I said or maybe as I summed up , everyone can do as they like , I am just describing what I do . But also as I said , a Hilary supporter [liberal] for example wants to take my guns because 'illary' wants to take my guns so I could never be friends with them Crocmommy .

I was asking what Kent meant, not you Ralph. I pretty much know what you are up to. LOL

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:19 pm

so whats the deal , we can't just make a comment or what ??

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:21 pm

maybe Kent will elaborate Crocmommy !!

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:44 am

ralph wrote:so whats the deal , we can't just make a comment or what ??

Because if you come on and answer a question I had for Kent, he may not end up answering the question Ralph. And Kent isn't here that often either. I'm sure there are plenty of other places you can comment on politics in the meantime. It will be ok... ;)
Last edited by crocmommy on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:51 am

crocmommy wrote:

Because if you come on and answer a question I had for Kent, he may not end up answering the question Ralph. I'm sure there are plenty of other places you can comment on politics in the meantime. It will be ok... ;)

Wow! I have never seen anyone say stfu with so much kindness and class. My hat is tipped to you ma'am.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:54 am

grouchy wrote:
crocmommy wrote:

Because if you come on and answer a question I had for Kent, he may not end up answering the question Ralph. I'm sure there are plenty of other places you can comment on politics in the meantime. It will be ok... ;)

Wow! I have never seen anyone say stfu with so much kindness and class. My hat is tipped to you ma'am.

Thanks, I don't want to look mean and petty. I just think a few people doing all the "talking" on this board is not good in the long run. Many never come back unfortunately when they see just a few topics all the time.

Return to “Your first forum”