Obama is at fundraisers tonight in NYC, does he care?

Description of your first forum.
grace

Obama is at fundraisers tonight in NYC, does he care?

Postby grace » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:37 pm

After a day like this, what's he doing at a fund raiser? Could the fund raiser be rescheduled? Would the guests donate the money anyway?

I'm feeling pretty somber tonight after seeing the death total from the Malaysia jet crash, there are likely many American deaths, and the war escalate in the Middle East. Might he feel the same? Or at least show others he feels the same? Is he just overwhelmed with it all and wants to escape? Not seeking bashing responses, just trying to get in his head.

Red Oak

Re: Obama is at fundraisers tonight in NYC, does he care?

Postby Red Oak » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Obama is a POS, and always has been, he demonstrates how big a POS he is at each and every opportunity.

He is a Psychopath, IMO.

I am a never Hillaryite!

tx3653

Postby tx3653 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:47 pm

I guess he could Bush it and declare war on someone and start bombing them in the middle of the night.

No, I am not an Obama fan. I think he is America's biggest presidential mistake ever. But our economy is in the tank because of Bush's rush to judgment that we will pay for forever.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Obama is the most narcissistic person I have ever encountered, if the issue is not all about Obama he has no interest in it. His empathy meter never reaches 1 on the dial, he has no interest in anything except Obama being the life of the party. I,me,my are his favorite words.

There are issues he really should be engaged in, the downing of the plane, the border, Israel, etc,etc,etc.

But none of that is about him so he doesn't care and can't even skip a fundraiser to pretend he cares.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:59 pm

tx3653 wrote:I guess he could Bush it and declare war on someone and start bombing them in the middle of the night.

No, I am not an Obama fan. I think he is America's biggest presidential mistake ever. But our economy is in the tank because of Bush's rush to judgment that we will pay for forever.

Rush ? WTF are you talking about ?

If it is the Invasion of Iraq, it may have been a mistake but it G&%# D%_.? certain was not a Rush.

Now back to Obama cracking jokes in his same little talk he briefly mentioned the tragedy of the Plane Crash, he doesn't have to bomb anyone, just show the slightest sense of decorum and responsibilty.

I am a never Hillaryite!

BillB

Postby BillB » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Red Oak wrote:
tx3653 wrote:I guess he could Bush it and declare war on someone and start bombing them in the middle of the night.

Rush ? WTF are you talking about ?

If it is the Invasion of Iraq, it may have been a mistake but it G&%# D%_.? certain was not a Rush.

Now back to Obama cracking jokes in his same little talk he briefly mentioned the tragedy of the Plane Crash, he doesn't have to bomb anyone, just show the slightest sense of decorum and responsibilty.

He said he "could Bush it" not rush it.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:13 pm

My apologies - I guess I need new bifocals or a larger smart phone :)

I am a never Hillaryite!

Return to “Your first forum”