NTTA -Toll Tag Authority

Description of your first forum.
LibraryLady2

NTTA -Toll Tag Authority

Postby LibraryLady2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:54 am

In my email:
You've been a loyal TollTag customer, so we'd like to say "thank you" by enrolling you in our rewards program, TollPerks!

We've made it easier than ever to activate your rewards account - just click here, have your driver's license ready, and follow the simple instructions. Then you're ready to take advantage of the special offers and begin earning points for valuable prizes.
==================================================================

WTH?

WHY is the NTTA creating a loyal customer program? It is not as if I can select which toll tag I'll use.

Stupid waste of the company money.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

planosteve

Re: NTTA -Toll Tag Authority

Postby planosteve » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:00 am

I hate those stupid gimmicks. Well Fargo has one too. I'm think about changing banks.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:27 am

No toll tags on our cars,yet Donna has a $.30 credit on one. Once a month we get a USPS letter telling her about the credit.Numerous calls will not stop this waste of money.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:37 am

Sangersteve wrote:No toll tags on our cars,yet Donna has a $.30 credit on one. Once a month we get a USPS letter telling her about the credit.Numerous calls will not stop this waste of money.

It keeps somebody employed.

kent

Postby kent » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:55 am

So they can continue to employ brilliant people!

They had a problem with the NDT backing up onto 190 - you know, they finished NDT so they had to do it again - anyway, their brilliant solution was to add a fifth lane. Perfect! Well, except their brilliant planning said the backup is at the NDT, that's where we should end the extra lane. Now you still have the backup to Preston in the right lane, and now you have a backup to Preston in the left lane! :evil:

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:22 am

LibraryLady2 wrote:In my email:
You've been a loyal TollTag customer, so we'd like to say "thank you" by enrolling you in our rewards program, TollPerks!

We've made it easier than ever to activate your rewards account - just click here, have your driver's license ready, and follow the simple instructions. Then you're ready to take advantage of the special offers and begin earning points for valuable prizes.
==================================================================

WTH?

WHY is the NTTA creating a loyal customer program? It is not as if I can select which toll tag I'll use.

Stupid waste of the company money.

The NTTA wants you to get all happy and eager about paying to take all those new express lanes they are building. I stay away from roads I have to pay for. It's crazy.

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:27 pm

I've got no problem charging tolls to pay for roads that couldn't otherwise be built.

I've got a huge problem charging tolls to use roads the taxpayers already funded.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Have you heard anything about NTTA accepting the EZ Pass? I have one of them in my truck for all the toll roads and bridges from Illinois to New England. ($105 for me to cross the Hudson river.). As far as I know it still can't be used in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, & Colorado. I believe you can use the NTTA tag in Kansas & Oklahoma & vice versa now, but my company won't get us one of those.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Mark wrote:I've got no problem charging tolls to pay for roads that couldn't otherwise be built.

I've got a huge problem charging tolls to use roads the taxpayers already funded.

The Airport Freeway expansion has been a godsend.

glenn/dallas

Postby glenn/dallas » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:46 pm

My problem with the NTTA is two fold. First, that they allow cars to run up balances of tens of thopusands of dollars without having them arrested for theft.If Average Joe runs a fifty cent ramp he will get a nasty letter with a bill for $5.00 or more. Second, the number of "freer pass" tolls given to city officials and other high ranking officials is borderline criminal. The number who pay nothing is staggering..

macadoodle

Postby macadoodle » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:45 pm

I agree Glenn.
I got the same email Library Lady and I declined. I agree, what rewards could I get? I also think its just another way to clutter up my mail box and send more ads which costs them $$$.

Return to “Your first forum”