$50,000,000 of tax payers money Trump gave away to make his girl happy

Description of your first forum.
BigTex

Re: $50,000,000 of tax payers money Trump gave away to make his girl happy

Postby BigTex » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:14 am

Anonymous sources say Chelsea Clinton needs to be added to the list of people who embarrass themselves every time they tweet.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:19 am

Sangersteve wrote:No I agree it's not hard to search if given some idea of what to search for.

It's also a silly little nit to pick, but I guess you're against supporting women's ability to create businesses and jobs.

Or is it simply that Trump did it?

President Donald Trump said Saturday the U.S. would contribute $50 million to a new World Bank fund conceived by his daughter that aims to help women entrepreneurs access capital and other support.

Ivanka Trump joined World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim on the sidelines of the Group of 20 world leaders' summit in Hamburg, Germany, to launch the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative.

Kim said the fund had raised more than $325 million so far for projects and programs to support women and women-led businesses by improving access to capital and markets, providing technical assistance, training and mentoring, and pushing public policy. The fund grew out of conversations between Ivanka Trump and Kim early in Trump's administration.Officials stressed that Ivanka Trump will not have an operational or fundraising role with the fund, which will be run by a governing committee of contributors.

Care to discuss the amount of money Obama flushed, due to waste,fraud, abuse and just giving it away to our enemies? Iran ring a bell?

I hate wasted money, by both of the parties. We owe trillions and republicans spend borrowed money just like the democrats.

I also don't recall any daughters getting a title/position in the White House or millions of taxpayer money going to a daughters idea/cause/passion/latest idea.

That was the question, now that it's clear it happened.

Ain't got nothing to do with money wasted by prior administrations.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Sangersteve wrote:Lets see 800 million missing out of Obama's stimulus plan, one job created, and then here's how they spent a lot of money, being transparent.

Just the tip of the iceberg.

In his final year in office, former President Barack Obama’s administration spent a record $36.2 million defending itself from Freedom of Information Act lawsuits, according to a new Associated Press analysis.

When the money is broken down, the AP found that the biggest chunks were spent by the Justice Department ($12 million), the Department of Homeland Security ($6.3 million) and the Pentagon ($4.8 million).

The Obama administration also denied access to requested documents and information more than any previous administration. The AP report revealed that Obama’s government “set a record for times federal employees told citizens, journalists and others that, despite searching, they couldn’t find a single page of files that were requested.”

Your "fake post" has a number of lies in it. Don't know where the lies came from but "poop!" Whether anyone likes it or not, those not blinded by 'fake' outrage know that Obama handed over high employments stats and the stimulus (according to those who know) worked.
All Life is Feudal

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:04 pm

mayhem wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:Lets see 800 million missing out of Obama's stimulus plan, one job created, and then here's how they spent a lot of money, being transparent.

In his final year in office, former President Barack Obama’s administration spent a record $36.2 million defending itself from Freedom of Information Act lawsuits, according to a new Associated Press analysis.

When the money is broken down, the AP found that the biggest chunks were spent by the Justice Department ($12 million), the Department of Homeland Security ($6.3 million) and the Pentagon ($4.8 million).

The Obama administration also denied access to requested documents and information more than any previous administration. The AP report revealed that Obama’s government “set a record for times federal employees told citizens, journalists and others that, despite searching, they couldn’t find a single page of files that were requested.”

Your "fake post" has a number of lies in it. Don't know where the lies came from but "poop!" Whether anyone likes it or not, those not blinded by 'fake' outrage know that Obama handed over high employments stats and the stimulus (according to those who know) worked.

You provide absolutely nothing in way of data or evidence to back up your ridiculous assertions.

And calling your gracious host a liar isn't very nice.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:17 pm

I know you are comprehension intolerant, but even the dimmest bulb could see the story is attributed to the AP.

Now about the cost of the jobs created by the great and powerful O.

My cat has better math skills than anyone who would call O's stimulus a win.

When the Obama administration releases a report on the Friday before a long weekend, it’s clearly not trying to draw attention to the report’s contents. Sure enough, the “Seventh Quarterly Report” on the economic impact of the “stimulus,” released on Friday, July 1, provides further evidence that President Obama’s economic “stimulus” did very little, if anything, to stimulate the economy, and a whole lot to stimulate the debt.

The report was written by the White House’s Council of Economic Advisors, a group of three economists who were all handpicked by Obama, and it chronicles the alleged success of the “stimulus” in adding or saving jobs. The council reports that, using “mainstream estimates of economic multipliers for the effects of fiscal stimulus” (which it describes as a “natural way to estimate the effects of” the legislation), the “stimulus” has added or saved just under 2.4 million jobs — whether private or public — at a cost (to date) of $666 billion. That’s a cost to taxpayers of $278,000 per job.

In other words, the government could simply have cut a $100,000 check to everyone whose employment was allegedly made possible by the “stimulus,” and taxpayers would have come out $427 billion ahead.

Sorry, I know facts are a hard pill for liberals to swallow.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:25 pm

I hate wasted money, by both of the parties. We owe trillions and republicans spend borrowed money just like the democrats.

Let's unpack that, the US cut funding to the UN by $500 million. Minus $50 million to promote women in business.

Still leaves Trump up by $450 million, looks like a win.

You don't math much do you?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:42 pm

But but but.....when the govt borrows it, we don't have to pay it back. Do we?
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

kent

Postby kent » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:03 pm

WTF does it matter if Trump's daughter is in a role? I guess it would be better filled by some 50-60 something politician.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:09 pm

kent wrote:WTF does it matter if Trump's daughter is in a role? I guess it would be better filled by some 50-60 something politician.

Name another who had a title job and got dad to give borrowed money away.

that is what I'm wonder

also know if it was a democrat President who did it people here defending would be complaining.

kent

Postby kent » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:18 pm

John in Plano wrote:
kent wrote:WTF does it matter if Trump's daughter is in a role? I guess it would be better filled by some 50-60 something politician.

that is what I'm wonder

also know if it was a democrat President who did it people here defending would be complaining.

Yeah, because Malia ans Sasha would have been in elementary and HS.

Chelsea would have been 13-20. She did have influence while in College, but not an "official" position.

Ivanka is qualified. Guess when she gives away 250 million to a Solyndra, I might have a problem

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Sangersteve wrote:

Let's unpack that, the US cut funding to the UN by $500 million. Minus $50 million to promote women in business.

Borrowed money
Deficit spending
Trillions in debt

I gave correct info about Trump and his daughter and don't know of another President who hired etc.

If you know of one please let me know.

Whining because you think I don't do math is silly.

If it was a democrat President doing the daughter deal you'd be upset , wouldn't you?

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:42 pm

John in Plano wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:

Borrowed money
Deficit spending
Trillions in debt

I gave correct info about Trump and his daughter and don't know of another President who hired etc.

If you know of one please let me know.

Whining because you think I don't do math is silly.

If it was a democrat President doing the daughter deal you'd be upset , wouldn't you?

When was the last time a President had grown children that were brilliant and running their own companies..all I remember are little kids, and a few dope smoking losers.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:59 pm

kent wrote:
John in Plano wrote:

that is what I'm wonder

Chelsea would have been 13-20. She did have influence while in College, but not an "official" position.

Ivanka is qualified. Guess when she gives away 250 million to a Solyndra, I might have a problem

iirc Reagan and Nixon had adult daughters while in office, I was probably short sided by not including sons.

So let's make it any children.

Leave wasted money by other Presidents, all do it, and it has nothing to do with my question.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:01 pm

When was the last time a President had grown children that were brilliant and running their own companies..all I remember are little kids, and a few dope smoking losers.
Well, there was Poppy Bush's kid, Marvin, that had a company that maintained the elevators for the WTC. I don't think they are in business any more.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:07 pm

John in Plano wrote:
kent wrote:
John in Plano wrote:Name another who had a title job and got dad to give borrowed money away.

that is what I'm wonder

iirc Reagan and Nixon had adult daughters while in office, I was probably short sided by not including sons.

So let's make it any children.

Leave wasted money by other Presidents, all do it, and it has nothing to do with my question.

I guess your question is..have any other Presidents hired one of their children to make some important decisions..and be an active part of the operation.

My answer is..maybe not..but I also can't think of any President that had grown children that were in any way qualified to be in that position.

Seems like ALL of the Trump sons and daughter are especially gifted people.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:45 pm

If the point is Trump hiring his kids, what is the point? Any good manager knows to hire the right person for the job. Then the question of trust comes up, do you trust the person? Who better to trust with helping make decisions than family?

It still just boils down to Trump derangement syndrome. Short of putting Pelosi in a cabinet position the detractors are going to dream up stuff to be outraged over.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Sangersteve wrote:If the point is Trump hiring his kids, what is the point? Any good manager knows to hire the right person for the job. Then the question of trust comes up, do you trust the person? Who better to trust with helping make decisions than family?

It still just boils down to Trump derangement syndrome. Short of putting Pelosi in a cabinet position the detractors are going to dream up stuff to be outraged over.

Seeing how no examples of Daughters hired by the President to serve in the White House have been given, you'll notice I mentioned sons should be included.
Get off the silliness of it being against Trump.

He did it and I'm still wondering if another President did it.

I don't know, not a political junkie.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Sangersteve wrote:http://time.com/4597015/donald-trump-presidential-children-history/

Thanks.

Kinda thought it would have happened before, the number surprises me.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:34 am

Mark wrote:
mayhem wrote:

You provide absolutely nothing in way of data or evidence to back up your ridiculous assertions.

And calling your gracious host a liar isn't very nice.

Let's review.

1. I did NOT call my host a 'liar.'
2. I don't have to offer proof of anything (wait for it) the FACT of the US economy comparing Jan 2017 and Jan 2011 is indisputable. It's just numbers none of which are mine.
2. a. I have no evidence to suggest that my host is gracious to anyone who doesn't think the same lame way he does.
All Life is Feudal

Return to “Your first forum”