transgenders won't be allowed in USA military according to President Trump

Description of your first forum.

planosteve

Re: transgenders won't be allowed in USA military according to President Trump

Postby planosteve » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:43 am

I suppose there is something unsettling about watching someone prancing around the barracks in a matching bra and jockstrap. :D
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:46 am

planosteve wrote:I suppose there is something unsettling about watching someone prancing around the barracks in a matching bra and jockstrap. :D

---------------------------------- :lol: , i can just imagine the coming storm of legalities . And some approve of 'mrobama' policies and social engineering especially in the military

kent

Postby kent » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:11 am

and this affects how many people?

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:42 am

kent wrote:and this affects how many people?

-------------------------------------------------------------- Don't know Kent but to me its a change in AMERICAN Military Culture which i always understood was simply to BREAK THINGS and to KILL the enemy . That being said , i think that the aricle mention that there are a few thousand , no idea how they get the numbers . Also one of the problems is the cost of the transgender surgery from what i hear Kent .

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:04 am

Ultimately it affects everybody. Commanders are reluctant to discipline or give bad performance evaluations to special groups because they don't want to risk negative backlash that would affect their own careers. If you make a negative remark about someone who happens to be a member of a special group, you will have to defend yourself against charges of prejudice. So you refrain from any negative remarks, even though they may have nothing to do with the member's sexual identity. The result of that is resentment from others in the command, which affects overall morale.

So yes, it ultimately affects everybody.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:10 am

BigTex wrote:

Ultimately it affects everybody. Commanders are reluctant to discipline or give bad performance evaluations to special groups because they don't want to risk negative backlash that would affect their own careers. If you make a negative remark about someone who happens to be a member of a special group, you will have to defend yourself against charges of prejudice. So you refrain from any negative remarks, even though they may have nothing to do with the member's sexual identity. The result of that is resentment from others in the command, which affects overall morale.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for the info , makes perfect sense to me B.T..

bodine

Postby bodine » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:21 pm

BigTex wrote:

But if you don't let them in the first place....

bodine

Postby bodine » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:23 pm

How about instead of no transgenders, its "start your hitch as a man, finish as a man....

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:38 pm

Our military personnel have a very important and very dangerous job to do. There isn't any room for mentally unstable people in their midst...

And make no mistake, ALL trannies are mentally unstable.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:44 pm

uh oh , 'hollyweird' is annoyed --- http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... community/ ---

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:35 pm

Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:03 pm

If the military wanted you to have different equipment, they'd issue you different equipment. Whatever naughty bits you enlisted with should be the same naughty bits you leave with.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:38 pm

planosteve wrote:I suppose there is something unsettling about watching someone prancing around the barracks in a matching bra and jockstrap. :D

Give a brother a warning! :lol:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:04 am

On the same day her father announced a ban on transgender people from serving in the U.S. military, Ivanka Trump is taking heat for a tweet sent more than a month ago expressing her support for the LGBTQ community.
In June, Ivanka Trump tweeted, "I am proud to support my LGBTQ friends and the LGBTQ Americans who have made immense contributions to our society and economy."
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:17 am

planosteve wrote:On the same day her father announced a ban on transgender people from serving in the U.S. military, Ivanka Trump is taking heat for a tweet sent more than a month ago expressing her support for the LGBTQ community.
In June, Ivanka Trump tweeted, "I am proud to support my LGBTQ friends and the LGBTQ Americans who have made immense contributions to our society and economy."

------------------------------------------------------ nothing wrong with that kind of thinking or 'tweeting' by Ivanka . I mostly think similar about deviant groups of people . Heck , if they are peaceful and just going about their business of everyday life they should just be left alone to do as they like . But thats no reason to mess up the USA Military with unsuitable people as 'mrobama' had planned . I think that President Trump probably thinks similar to Ivanka but thats no reason for unsuitable people to be allowed in the military PSteve .

kent

Postby kent » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:35 am

so, y'all would have thrown private Dawes in prison?

I get why he did it, he listened to his military leaders. I get that it is a pain to deal with. My response... SUCK IT UP! You're in a position of leading individuals into situations of life and death, if you aren't strong enough to deal with this, maybe you shouldn't be sitting at you desks and telling people they need to go into combat.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:36 am

more info , short article that states that there are ABOUT 2500 trannies in the USA Military . Another number is that there are 1.3 million total in USA Military . --- https://townhall.com/columnists/toddsta ... s-n2360274 ---

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:38 am

It's not about whether transgenders are fit for service. It's about how the introduction of special groups changes the culture of a military unit.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:54 am

and i think this communication from a wounded soldier explains how anything outside the NORM upsets the Military Culture . --- http://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/ ... et-thread/ --- [REPEAT]

Return to “Your first forum”