Spiritual Awakening and Bible Studies at the White House

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: Spiritual Awakening and Bible Studies at the White House

Postby ralph » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:15 pm

yep , here you go , lefties / enemies annoyed by TRUMPS Bible Studies and that all i want to see :D . --- http://freebeacon.com/culture/atheists- ... ble-study/ ---

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:59 am

It's comforting to know that our presidents cabinet is following the leadership of an ex Dallas Maverick wing nut that believes that Cathlicism is the worlds's largest false religion and that women who work after giving birth are sinners.

https://splinternews.com/the-trump-cabi ... 1794471769
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:19 am

FREE Country i guess and lots of old time religious Protestant types believe the 2 examples that you mention don't they . And of course the mere BELIEF hurts no one eh PSteve ?? ------------------------- i don't know the guy , don't know what he teach's or what he believes. I'm just happy to see the Bible Studies because as i said a few times through the whole thread , the Bible Study in the WhiteHouse annoys all the right people and probably endears the President to certain people , Evangelicals perhaps PSteve .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:47 am

ralph wrote:FREE Country i guess and lots of old time religious Protestant types believe the 2 examples that you mention don't they . And of course the mere BELIEF hurts no one eh PSteve ?? ------------------------- i don't know the guy , don't know what he teach's or what he believes. I'm just happy to see the Bible Studies because as i said a few times through the whole thread , the Bible Study in the WhiteHouse annoys all the right people and probably endears the President to certain people , Evangelicals perhaps PSteve .
I expect if the Westbrough Baptist Church wanted to hold services in the White House, you'd be for it.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:06 am

that decision would be the Presidents decision but i do not think that he would allow it . Course 'rev al sharpton' was a constant visitor to see 'mrobama' and lefty 'rev jeremiah wright' was mrobamas spiritual advisor and mentor for many years PSteve .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Tracing this story back to it's roots, I think it is total hogwash. The only source is the CBN News, a website run by Pat Roberts and his fringe religion wingnuts!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:13 pm

maybe , who knows for sure ?? Course it was a good conversation while it lasted PSteve .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:18 pm

And maybe this link will inform the Doubting Thomases on the board PSteve . --- http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ble-study/ ---

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:21 pm

That is a regurgitation of the same source, not new reporting.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:27 pm

true or false , the truth or the lie , whichever it is the story annoys ALL the right people 'JiP' !! ------------------ --- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 71556.html

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:52 pm

VP Mike Pence is a 'BORN Again Evangelical Catholic . --- https://www.ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-tod ... l-catholic ---

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Why would Trump, a Presbyterian who's family is mostly Jewish be interested in some prayer group run by an ex basketball player which is an offshoot of the Pat Robertson faction of the evangelicals? It doesn't make any sense.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:04 pm

doesn't make any sense eh , its amazing the things that people on message boards and general society believe or disbelieve . Examples being that the Trade Towers were taken down by thermite or that there was NO Jewish Holocaust PSteve .

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:13 pm

planosteve wrote:Why would Trump, a Presbyterian who's family is mostly Jewish be interested in some prayer group run by an ex basketball player which is an offshoot of the Pat Robertson faction of the evangelicals? It doesn't make any sense.

His family is not mostly Jewish.

A small percentage of his family is.

..Ivanka married a Jew, and I'm pretty sure Ivanka converted and is raising Jewish children.

That leaves his other 4 children and their children..as well as his various wives and their families..that are not Jewish.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:09 pm

ralph wrote:FREE Country i guess and lots of old time religious Protestant types believe the 2 examples that you mention don't they . And of course the mere BELIEF hurts no one eh PSteve ?? ------------------------- i don't know the guy , don't know what he teach's or what he believes. I'm just happy to see the Bible Studies because as i said a few times through the whole thread , the Bible Study in the WhiteHouse annoys all the right people and probably endears the President to certain people , Evangelicals perhaps PSteve .

I don't think he participates.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:30 pm

i think , if i read correctly it looks like Pence attends the nonexistant Bible Studies Grouchy . --- https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/week ... et-members --- when his schedule will allow .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:39 pm

and some info from 'Ralph Dollingers' Capitol Ministries . --- https://capmin.org/ --- wow . looks like Ralph has deals and influence in 40 State Capitols out of the 'mrobamas' 57 State Capitols .

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:27 pm

ralph wrote:i think , if i read correctly it looks like Pence attends the nonexistant Bible Studies Grouchy . --- https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/week ... et-members --- when his schedule will allow .

Ralph, I was referring to Mr. Trump, but you knew that.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:38 pm

Thats President Trump or as he is affectionately known as the President or The Trump . And no Sir , i didn't know that . As far as the President Trump , i think he attends the Bible meetings for Guidance when he can or when he wants to if he ain't Tweeting important stuff Grouchy .

Return to “Your first forum”