Alt right pussy

Description of your first forum.
rusty

Alt right pussy

Postby rusty » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:52 pm

jellowrestling

Re: Alt right pussy

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:35 pm

This guy is a scumbag, and the scumbag who murdered the girl with his car is a scumbag.

But so are the Antifa scumbags.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:53 pm

antifa caused the problems , same as they caused 'ferguson' burn the butch down , same as they caused the 'berkelry' riots , same as they shot Steve Scalise and much much more . 'nazis' are a legal political party i think , nazis had a legal permit to protest , antifa attacked the nazis that had a permit to protest removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee .

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:57 pm

ralph wrote:antifa caused the problems , same as they caused 'ferguson' burn the butch down , same as they caused the 'berkelry' riots , same as they shot Steve Scalise and much much more . 'nazis' are a legal political party i think , nazis had a legal permit to protest , antifa attacked the nazis that had a permit to protest removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee .

They are all scumbags.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:58 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
ralph wrote:antifa caused the problems , same as they caused 'ferguson' burn the butch down , same as they caused the 'berkelry' riots , same as they shot Steve Scalise and much much more . 'nazis' are a legal political party i think , nazis had a legal permit to protest , antifa attacked the nazis that had a permit to protest removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee .

They are all scumbags.

Yes they are, and I'm glad Trump clarified that today.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Typical Trump boy.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:58 pm

i just say , the nazis had permits to be there , it was the lefties dems that got violent and started the violence . nazis are a legal political party in the USA same as 'kkk' as far as i am aware . I also think i heard President Trump acknowledge similar Greg and JW .

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:42 pm

ralph wrote:i just say , the nazis had permits to be there , it was the lefties dems that got violent and started the violence . nazis are a legal political party in the USA same as 'kkk' as far as i am aware . I also think i heard President Trump acknowledge similar Greg and JW .

Yeah. They were violent. Violenly walking down the street when Trump boy mowed 'em down. You guys are caught between a conundrum and a hard place aren't you? Everything you say labels you. The smart ones are keeping mum. And then there's the idiots......

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:37 pm

A little bit of the real story.

A friend of the Chattanooga man who was arrested in Charlottesville, Va., amid white supremacist rallies and counterprotests spoke on his behalf Sunday to let the public know why he was there.

Beth Foster, co-director for Mercy Junction Justice and Peace Center in Chattanooga, said Troy Dunigan wanted "to let everyone know he was in Charlottesville as part of an antifa action. He is an anarchist. He was here to confront white supremacy and antifa's practice is to use force if necessary in doing that."
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:25 pm

I wonder what would have happened if a radical left winger had run into a group of right wing protesters. I don't think there would have been nearly the outcry in the media.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 pm

planosteve wrote:I wonder what would have happened if a radical left winger had run into a group of right wing protesters. I don't think there would have been nearly the outcry in the media.

They would have just mumbled something about "both sides" needing to cool down the rhetoric.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:52 pm

rusty wrote:
ralph wrote:i just say , the nazis had permits to be there , it was the lefties dems that got violent and started the violence . nazis are a legal political party in the USA same as 'kkk' as far as i am aware . I also think i heard President Trump acknowledge similar Greg and JW .

Yeah. They were violent. Violenly walking down the street when Trump boy mowed 'em down. You guys are caught between a conundrum and a hard place aren't you? Everything you say labels you. The smart ones are keeping mum. And then there's the idiots......

Well, rusty, here's the thing: they may be hate-filled scumbags, but they had a Constitutional right to express their opinion, and they had a legally obtained permit to protest where they were protesting. As they were legally protesting, the Leftists starting barraging them with urine- and feces-filled bottles, mace and such. When the Leftists started hurling tear gas at them, the police declared that it was an unlawful assembly, and instructed the NAZI scumbags to disperse.

And where did they tell them they had to go? Away from the Leftist scumbags who were assaulting them? No, of course not. They told the NAZIs they had to go right through a gauntlet of armed Leftist scumbags, who continued to assault them. At some point during all of that Leftist loving and caring that the murderous idiot drove the car into the Leftists. Even the ACLU has issued a statement saying that both sides were armed and violent (however, they say that they didn't see who initiated the violence).

Trump is correct that both sides are at fault, and the political leadership Virginia is at fault, too, for the way they handled this.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:40 am

planosteve wrote:I wonder what would have happened if a radical left winger had run into a group of right wing protesters. I don't think there would have been nearly the outcry in the media.

You and I can call someone a radical left winger but Meryl Streep's principled press will never use that term. IMO

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:27 am

BigTex wrote:

You and I can call someone a radical left winger but Meryl Streep's principled press will never use that term. IMO

Now that I have read some about it, I think both sides were wrong. The city council voted to remove the statue. The correct response would have been to protest at the council meeting or just campaign to vote them out. The right wingers were wrong to protest in the street. The left wingers were wrong to confront them. There was physical confrontations for several hours before the car indicent. The police were wrong not to break it up and keep them physically seperated. So, there is pleanty of blame to go around for everybody.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:58 am

i heard that the Robert E. Lee Statue supporters had a - Legal PERMIT - to protest , did i hear wrong . The police should have done their jobs and the lefty dem attackers should have been stopped as they committed violence . The 'public servants' that told the police to stand down should be impeached or punished PSteve .

kent

Postby kent » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:55 am

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:

Well, rusty, here's the thing: they may be hate-filled scumbags, but they had a Constitutional right to express their opinion, and they had a legally obtained permit to protest where they were protesting. As they were legally protesting, the Leftists starting barraging them with urine- and feces-filled bottles, mace and such. When the Leftists started hurling tear gas at them, the police declared that it was an unlawful assembly, and instructed the NAZI scumbags to disperse.

And where did they tell them they had to go? Away from the Leftist scumbags who were assaulting them? No, of course not. They told the NAZIs they had to go right through a gauntlet of armed Leftist scumbags, who continued to assault them. At some point during all of that Leftist loving and caring that the murderous idiot drove the car into the Leftists. Even the ACLU has issued a statement saying that both sides were armed and violent (however, they say that they didn't see who initiated the violence).

Trump is correct that both sides are at fault, and the political leadership Virginia is at fault, too, for the way they handled this.

BINGO! Notice how the press and Obama never reacted this way when the officers were murdered at a BLM protest in Dallas? Rusty, where was your outrage with Antifa and Berkley? Trump rightfully condemned BOTH sides, but that was his mistake (according to you and the MSM) he should only condemn the "right". Antifa, BLM, Black Panthers, Nazis, KKK, White (or any) supremist.... ALL scumbags.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:13 am

kent wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:

BINGO! Notice how the press and Obama never reacted this way when the officers were murdered at a BLM protest in Dallas? Rusty, where was your outrage with Antifa and Berkley? Trump rightfully condemned BOTH sides, but that was his mistake (according to you and the MSM) he should only condemn the "right". Antifa, BLM, Black Panthers, Nazis, KKK, White (or any) supremist.... ALL scumbags.

And the only way to turn the tide, is to do exactly what the President did yesterday at Trump Tower.

Republican Senators like Marco Rubio are now embarrassing themselves more than ever..even Mitt Romney is reaching a new low.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:15 am

Before you guys get your panties in a twist about what you think that "I" think about what Trump should or shouldn't have said, go back and read my posts. Show me one instance in this thread where I jumped on Trump, or said ANYTHING about his comments.

You guys spend way too much time putting words in people's mouths.

The fact of the matter is that this guy is a Trump boy, and he's a murdering, cowardly pussy. Does anyone disagree with that?

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:37 am

GFB wrote:
kent wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:Well, rusty, here's the thing: they may be hate-filled scumbags, but they had a Constitutional right to express their opinion, and they had a legally obtained permit to protest where they were protesting. As they were legally protesting, the Leftists starting barraging them with urine- and feces-filled bottles, mace and such. When the Leftists started hurling tear gas at them, the police declared that it was an unlawful assembly, and instructed the NAZI scumbags to disperse.

And the only way to turn the tide, is to do exactly what the President did yesterday at Trump Tower.

Republican Senators like Marco Rubio are now embarrassing themselves more than ever..even Mitt Romney is reaching a new low.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'aclu' mentioned so ' http://wtvr.com/2017/08/14/aclu-fires-b ... lle-rally/ --- plus as recent news , the 'bushs' are out talking and undermining President Trump !!

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 am

jellowrestling wrote:

They are all scumbags.

To say they are all scumbags misses the point.

The point is that one* gives aid and comfort to domestic terrorists.
One* provides cover for organized, planned and realized violence.
One* arms itself with lies, body armour, face shields and then breaks its commitments
to carry out its legitimate and gets fanatical ... and provokes violence.
And one* has the US President in is pocket and they figure they can do whatever they
please.

*White Nationalists, KKK, and all those other demonic crazy running dogs should be penned
up if they can't avoid bringing violence whee is needend have happened. It should be a
matter of historic shame even to share the sidewalk with such vicious bastards.

They are the ones who traveled many miles while armed and dangeous. Not so with
their opponents. They, the supremacists, are not simply wrong. They have become the
new scumbags of the earth. Somebody turn the lights out, the rights have been trashed
and the word of peace, health and progress is no longer heard in the land.
All Life is Feudal

Return to “Your first forum”