FOX will no longer air National Anthem

Description of your first forum.
ralph

FOX will no longer air National Anthem

Postby ralph » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:59 am

Mark

Re: FOX will no longer air National Anthem

Postby Mark » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:02 am

The damage is done. Nobody cares. Nobody is watching.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:19 am

i think that this info is related . --- http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/01/three ... site-share --- some 'nfl'ers' kneel for the National Anthem but stand for 'god save the queen' . Did this in England on foreign soil i guess .

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:32 am

The notion that Fox Sports "owes" this forum to the players is ridiculous. Fox Sports pays lots of money to the NFL for the rights to broadcast coverage of those games. They can cover the games however they like.

If the "message" is so important to the players, then they can pool their money and buy commercial time on Fox just like all other advertisers do. Better yet, they can buy their own network, purchase the rights fees from the NFL, and then cover the games however they like.

"Put your money where your mouth is."

Back by popular request:

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:32 am

Back to selling beer and insurance.

Which they had been doing for years and years and years.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:41 am

i'm just happy that i ain't and have never been a sports fan !!

Jay Weaver

Postby Jay Weaver » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Well, that's one way to fix the "problem".

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Jay Weaver wrote:Well, that's one way to fix the "problem".

I put on the game tonight, so those sorry SOBs from Seattle kneeling and changed the channel. FOX is not only doing the smart thing, they're doing the right thing.

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:56 am

jellowrestling wrote:
Jay Weaver wrote:Well, that's one way to fix the "problem".

I put on the game tonight, so those sorry SOBs from Seattle kneeling and changed the channel. FOX is not only doing the smart thing, they're doing the right thing.

I'm sure Fox is just doing what they think they have to do to protect their investment. As things stand, their current NFL contract will probably be a loser until it expires.

Back by popular request:

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:16 am

TV rarely broadcast the National Anthem until the pissing contest between Trump and the players started a couple weeks ago.

kent

Postby kent » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:26 pm

rusty wrote:TV rarely broadcast the National Anthem until the pissing contest between Trump and the players started a couple weeks ago.

Sorry rusty, Kaepernick started this shit and players kept it up. The president just voiced his opinion and, as commander in chief, said the correct thing (could have done without the SOB statement, but that's how millions feel). The SOBs are protesting the very thing that represents their right to protest and our call as a nation to work out our problems! Kaepernick and his ilk can GTHO! Yes, it's his right to send money in support of cop killers, I guess.

tx3653

Postby tx3653 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:28 pm

I agree with this. All networks should do it for all sports. The less publicity the protestors get, the better. Why allow them to glorify their actions on national TV? The majority of people watching don't agree with their actions.

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:20 pm

kent wrote:
rusty wrote:TV rarely broadcast the National Anthem until the pissing contest between Trump and the players started a couple weeks ago.

Sorry rusty, Kaepernick started this shit and players kept it up. The president just voiced his opinion and, as commander in chief, said the correct thing (could have done without the SOB statement, but that's how millions feel). The SOBs are protesting the very thing that represents their right to protest and our call as a nation to work out our problems! Kaepernick and his ilk can GTHO! Yes, it's his right to send money in support of cop killers, I guess.

Oh please. Kent....don't fall for the party line. Kaepernicik's a gnats on an elephant' s ass. The story was OVER. Paragraph, period, OVER!
Trump had zero business saying ANYTHING. If he was a private citizen, fine...but he's no longer a private citizen. He's supposed to be the voice of our country as a whole. Good luck with THAT.

By the way....we need to keep these darkies in their place and make sure they know when "we" approve of the way they protest. Right?

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:34 pm

rusty wrote:
kent wrote:

Oh please. Kent....don't fall for the party line. Kaepernicik's a gnats on an elephant' s ass. The story was OVER. Paragraph, period, OVER!
Trump had zero business saying ANYTHING. If he was a private citizen, fine...but he's no longer a private citizen. He's supposed to be the voice of our country as a whole. Good luck with THAT.

By the way....we need to keep these darkies in their place and make sure they know when "we" approve of the way they protest. Right?

Kapernick continues to speak out about why America is an evil place, and after his actions on the field, many other players took up the same kneeling show..way before the President chimed in..which was a wonderful thing.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:10 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
kent wrote:

Kapernick continues to speak out about why America is an evil place, and after his actions on the field, many other players took up the same kneeling show..way before the President chimed in..which was a wonderful thing.

As I said, but I guess it bears repeating, Kaepernick is a gnat on an elephant's ass. Nobody cares what Kaepernick does or says. Trump, on the other hand, has a lot of sheep who hang on his every move.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:14 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

As I said, but I guess it bears repeating, Kaepernick is a gnat on an elephant's ass. Nobody cares what Kaepernick does or says. Trump, on the other hand, has a lot of sheep who hang on his every move.

The gnat has single handedly turned much of the nation sour on our greatest and most popular sport.

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:48 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:

The gnat has single handedly turned much of the nation sour on our greatest and most popular sport.

Not the gnat. His story was forgotten history. It was Trump, the fruit fly, who invigorated a dead story. Most likely in order to take the focus off his failed administration.

By the way, pro football will be around long after Trump is in the dustbin of history.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:03 am

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

Not the gnat. His story was forgotten history. It was Trump, the fruit fly, who invigorated a dead story. Most likely in order to take the focus off his failed administration.

By the way, pro football will be around long after Trump is in the dustbin of history.

You’re angry because the President clearly defined your side as unAmerican and wrong.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:10 am

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:

You’re angry because the President clearly defined your side as unAmerican and wrong.

LOL! Yeah, I'm really concerned as to how this President defines me.

Return to “Your first forum”