Trump's latest tweets!

Description of your first forum.
grouchy

Re: Trump's latest tweets!

Postby grouchy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:39 am

ralph wrote:
grouchy wrote:
GFB wrote:Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Caught RED HANDED - very disappointed that China is allowing oil to go into North Korea. There will never be a friendly solution to the North Korea problem if this continues to happen!

My goodness! I believe he bragged about his relationship with the leaders of China.

--------------------------------------------- probably did do the PRACTICAL thing as he said nice things about his relationship with 'china' as he hoped for the best . Course looks like 'china' kicked The Trump and there is no shame in that Grouchy !!

I wonder why his ties and suits are still being manufactured in China?

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:11 am

grouchy wrote:
ralph wrote:
grouchy wrote:My goodness! I believe he bragged about his relationship with the leaders of China.

--------------------------------------------- probably did do the PRACTICAL thing as he said nice things about his relationship with 'china' as he hoped for the best . Course looks like 'china' kicked The Trump and there is no shame in that Grouchy !!

MSGA

Make Shanghai Great Again.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:14 pm

My recent note was edited from CNN for concision.
All Life is Feudal

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:41 pm

grouchy wrote:
ralph wrote:
grouchy wrote:My goodness! I believe he bragged about his relationship with the leaders of China.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:51 pm

[/quote]
I wonder why his ties and suits are still being manufactured in China?[/quote][/quote]
----------------------------------------------------- [yep . they just pull stuff out pf the air] besides that , USA is a FREE Country and making some stuff in China makes economic sense in some cases , don't you understand business and business decisions . Plus in these times of 'norks' and 'china' diplomacy Trump is probably being Diplomatic Grouchy ??

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:30 pm

ralph wrote:

I wonder why his ties and suits are still being manufactured in China?[/quote][/quote]
----------------------------------------------------- [yep . they just pull stuff out pf the air] besides that , USA is a FREE Country and making some stuff in China makes economic sense in some cases , don't you understand business and business decisions . Plus in these times of 'norks' and 'china' diplomacy Trump is probably being Diplomatic Grouchy ??[/quote]
Evidently not. However, I understand that you do.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:35 pm

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Many reports of peaceful protests by Iranian citizens fed up with regime’s corruption & its squandering of the nation’s wealth to fund terrorism abroad. Iranian govt should respect their people’s rights, including right to express themselves. The world is watching! #IranProtests
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:36 pm

The entire world understands that the good people of Iran want change, and, other than the vast military power of the United States, that Iran’s people are what their leaders fear the most...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 57/video/1

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:44 pm

grouchy wrote:
ralph wrote:

[/quote]
----------------------------------------------------- [yep . they just pull stuff out pf the air] besides that , USA is a FREE Country and making some stuff in China makes economic sense in some cases , don't you understand business and business decisions . Plus in these times of 'norks' and 'china' diplomacy Trump is probably being Diplomatic Grouchy ??[/quote]
Evidently not. However, I understand that you do.[/quote]
I will discuss this with you when you call me today.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Why is the United States Post Office, which is losing many billions of dollars a year, while charging Amazon and others so little to deliver their packages, making Amazon richer and the Post Office dumber and poorer? Should be charging MUCH MORE!

Pension and healthcare costs are the problem at the Post Office.
And the Post Office reported higher than expected revenue in there last year, ended in Sept, mainly due to e commerce.

Trump seems to be jealous of a real billionaire.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:43 pm

Oppressive regimes cannot endure forever, and the day will come when the Iranian people will face a choice. The world is watching!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 20/video/1

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:10 pm

I use Social Media not because I like to, but because it is the only way to fight a VERY dishonest and unfair “press,” now often referred to as Fake News Media. Phony and non-existent “sources” are being used more often than ever. Many stories & reports a pure fiction!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Jobs are kicking in and companies are coming back to the U.S. Unnecessary regulations and high taxes are being dramatically Cut, and it will only get better. MUCH MORE TO COME!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:14 pm

“Trump Rally: Stocks put 2017 in the record books"

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017 ... ssion=true

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:10 am

Jobs are kicking in and companies are coming back to the U.S. Unnecessary regulations and high taxes are being dramatically Cut, and it will only get better. MUCH MORE TO COME!

It would help if he, his wife and daughter would move their manufacturing back to the US.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:41 am

Big protests in Iran. The people are finally getting wise as to how their money and wealth is being stolen and squandered on terrorism. Looks like they will not take it any longer. The USA is watching very closely for human rights violations!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:43 am

If the Dems (Crooked Hillary) got elected, your stocks would be down 50% from values on Election Day. Now they have a great future - and just beginning!

“Trump Rally: Stocks put 2017 in the record books” (link: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017 ... books.html) foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/1…

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:44 am

Why would smart voters want to put Democrats in Congress in 2018 Election when their policies will totally kill the great wealth created during the months since the Election. People are much better off now not to mention ISIS, VA, Judges, Strong Border, 2nd A, Tax Cuts & more?

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:12 pm

My deepest condolences to the victims of the terrible shooting in Douglas County @DCSheriff, and their families. We love our police and law enforcement - God Bless them all! #LESM

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:46 pm

What a year it’s been, and we're just getting started. Together, we are MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Happy New Year!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 53/video/1

Return to “Your first forum”