D.C. Gun carry ban overturned..

Description of your first forum.
jellowrestling

Re: D.C. Gun carry ban overturned..

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:37 pm

ann jusko wrote:I know Rush gets it right most of the time, but I just can't listen to him. I wait for Dennis Prager's radio show. He's not conceited, doesn't pat himself on the back at all, is kind to people and really wants to hear his listeners views. Besides that, it's not politics all the time. He's very interesting. When he has a guest, he listens carefully and asks intelligent questions.

I'll have to admit that I don't listen to Prager, but Rush is the most relentlessly polite host of any radio or TV talk show that I have heard. He not only listens carefully to his callers, he often paraphrases their argument and repeats it back to them to make sure he understands their point before responding.

Bob Of Burleson

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:24 pm

jellowrestling wrote:... but Rush is the most relentlessly polite host of any radio or TV talk show that I have heard. He not only listens carefully to his callers, he often paraphrases their argument and repeats it back to them to make sure he understands their point before responding.

That's probably a conversational device he uses to compensate for his impaired hearing.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:57 am

Bob Of Burleson wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:... but Rush is the most relentlessly polite host of any radio or TV talk show that I have heard. He not only listens carefully to his callers, he often paraphrases their argument and repeats it back to them to make sure he understands their point before responding.

That's probably a conversational device he uses to compensate for his impaired hearing.

The politeness isn't.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Return to “Your first forum”