TRUMP responds to 'muslim' prez comments

Description of your first forum.
Red Oak

Re: TRUMP responds to 'muslim' prez comments

Postby Red Oak » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:10 pm

Well if he is a Jew, they threw away the baby and raises the foreskin.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:12 pm

:lol: !!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:29 pm

tx3653 wrote:I wish you folks would stop urinating on people and telling them it is raining. It never works.

Stolen from Judge Judy!

No, I don't watch Judge Judy. It is a common expression at least in my family. I believe it to be in general usage and as such not stolen. Anyone can use the expression. Me or Judge Judy...or even you.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:40 pm

GFB wrote:CD, I have offered evidence why he could be a Muslim..I have no proof.

What do you offer as evidence he is Christian?

I don't have anything to offer nor will I . I am not saying he is a Christian. I'm just saying he isn't a Muslim.

You have offered a bit of circumstantial evidence of his exposure to Islam. I find the circumstantial evidence you offer unconvincing. I'm satisfied with your admission you have no proof.

Seriously, how do you "prove" a man's personal beliefs? We never have more than the person's word really. I don't care what he is if he isn't Islamic...I don't really care if he is Islamic. I have seen no compelling evidence either way...

Hey, why do you automatically assume an either/or...he could be a lot of things beside Christian.

Whoever said we are both wrong...how does that work. GFB say he is a Muslim and I say he isn't. One of us has to be wrong and one right. But, if you are saying he is neither I would enjoy your explanation.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:44 pm

So you are not sure if he is Christian, but somehow you ARE sure he is not Muslim.

How did you come to that conclusion?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Return to “Your first forum”