TEXAS State Trooper shot , woumded by 'mexican'

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: TEXAS State Trooper shot , woumded by 'mexican'

Postby ralph » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:51 am

i see law enforcement , Police or COPS everyday and i like , respect and get along well with them Ann . Its just that police are not special and only do a job that they apply [beg] and volunteer to do so that they can make money to pay the bills. ---------- If they aren't paid very well for its not very smart for them to take poor paying jobs Ann !!

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:00 am

ralph wrote:i see law enforcement , Police or COPS everyday and i like , respect and get along well with them Ann . Its just that police are not special and only do a job that they apply [beg] and volunteer to do so that they can make money to pay the bills. ---------- If they aren't paid very well for its not very smart for them to take poor paying jobs Ann !!

A lot of people take lower paying jobs because it's their calling, because they actually want to contribute to society in a way they believe is positive.
My wife's a teacher, she's very smart, hard-working, and capable. She could do a number of different things that would generate more income. She chose teaching because she wanted to contribute. I'm sure many police, firefighters, etc. feel the same way.

One of the problems with our country is that people get way too wrapped up in the "money" aspect of things.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:02 am

ann jusko wrote:As for Trump, he's still not presidential, but better than Hillary Clinton. I certainly hope he can grow into the job and quit with the stupid tweets.

--------------------------------------------------------------- the way that i have heard TRUMP 'tweets' as a way of communicating with the American people that check out his 'tweets' . Its just a way of communicating and i have also seen Trump communicating using video and 'you tube' . I like the way that TRUMP communicates because he communicates with Americans while he sends the message to the media that THEY are not needed anymore , unless they smarten up .

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:07 am

and PRESIDENTIAL is a matter of opinion Ann . mrobama is certainly not and never was Presidential nor was 'bj clinton' presidential . Also , kinda hard to see 'illary clinton' as ever being presidential Ann !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:38 am

I like the tweeting. He's found his own way to go around the press and slap people and situations that need slapping.

....and also to congratulate success..we get his thoughts right away.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:54 am

it always annoyed me when republicans in the recent past ignored online communications so i like seeing the TRUMP online . Even fureign leaders and lowly fureigners can get the 'gist' of what the TRUMP is thinking .

Return to “Your first forum”