Trump's latest tweets!

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: Trump's latest tweets!

Postby GFB » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Republicans want to fix DACA far more than the Democrats do. The Dems had all three branches of government back in 2008-2011, and they decided not to do anything about DACA. They only want to use it as a campaign issue. Vote Republican!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:01 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with the two police officers, their families, and everybody at the @WestervillePD.

City of Westerville @tellwesterville

It is with a heavy heart we report a second Westerville officer has been killed in the line of duty. We will share more details here as it becomes available.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:22 pm

My Administration has identified three major priorities for creating a safe, modern and lawful immigration system: fully securing the border, ending chain migration, and canceling the visa lottery. Congress must secure the immigration system and protect Americans.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 08/video/1

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:15 pm

So many positive things going on for the U.S.A. and the Fake News Media just doesn’t want to go there. Same negative stories over and over again! No wonder the People no longer trust the media, whose approval ratings are correctly at their lowest levels in history! #MAGA

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:04 pm

4.2 million hard working Americans have already received a large Bonus and/or Pay Increase because of our recently Passed Tax Cut & Jobs Bill....and it will only get better! We are far ahead of schedule.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:06 pm

Rep. Lou Barletta, a Great Republican from Pennsylvania who was one of my very earliest supporters, will make a FANTASTIC Senator. He is strong & smart, loves Pennsylvania & loves our Country! Voted for Tax Cuts, unlike Bob Casey, who listened to Tax Hikers Pelosi and Schumer!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:07 pm

Just spoke to @JohnKasich to express condolences and prayers to all for the horrible shooting of two great police officers from @WestervillePD. This is a true tragedy!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:58 am

This will be a big week for Infrastructure. After so stupidly spending $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is now time to start investing in OUR Country!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:59 am

Thank you to Sue Kruczek, who lost her wonderful and talented son Nick to the Opioid scourge, for your kind words while on @foxandfriends. We are fighting this terrible epidemic hard - Nick will not have died in vain!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 am

GFB wrote:Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

This will be a big week for Infrastructure. After so stupidly spending $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is now time to start investing in OUR Country!
But, we're going to be still spending even more on the military now! And there is no plan to reduce stupid spending in the Middle East.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:12 pm

The journey to #MAGA began @CPAC 2011 and the opportunity to reconnect with friends and supporters is something I look forward to every year. See you at #CPAC2018!

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:51 pm

planosteve wrote:

But, we're going to be still spending even more on the military now! And there is no plan to reduce stupid spending in the Middle East.

------------------------------------------------ i think that USA military spending is the best thing that can be done . Especially after 8 years of 'mrobama' .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:20 pm

ralph wrote:
planosteve wrote:

------------------------------------------------ i think that USA military spending is the best thing that can be done . Especially after 8 years of 'mrobama' .

How about canceling the 38 billion dollars Obama promised to Israel during the next 10 years.https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... id/500192/

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:30 pm

planosteve wrote:
ralph wrote:
planosteve wrote:But, we're going to be still spending even more on the military now! And there is no plan to reduce stupid spending in the Middle East.

How about canceling the 38 billion dollars Obama promised to Israel during the next 10 years.https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... id/500192/

-------------------------------------- its up to TRUMP but Israel is the best Ally that we have over their PSteve .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:44 pm

ralph wrote:
planosteve wrote:
ralph wrote:------------------------------------------------ i think that USA military spending is the best thing that can be done . Especially after 8 years of 'mrobama' .

-------------------------------------- its up to TRUMP but Israel is the best Ally that we have over their PSteve .

So, your saying that Obama did the right thing. You agree with him?

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:27 pm

'mrobama' is scum . that being said it seems to me that USA has a policy of helping Israel for the , probably since 1948 or 1949 or at least the last 50 years PSteve .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:41 pm

ralph wrote:'mrobama' is scum . that being said it seems to me that USA has a policy of helping Israel for the , probably since 1948 or 1949 or at least the last 50 years PSteve .
Yes, but Obama increased it 27%! More than any previous administration at a time when our own infrastructue is crumbling and thousands of bridges desperately need repair. But, you agree that Obama did the right thing???

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 am

Our infrastructure plan has been put forward and has received great reviews by everyone except, of course, the Democrats. After many years we have taken care of our Military, now we have to fix our roads, bridges, tunnels, airports and more. Bipartisan, make deal Dems?

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:53 am

Negotiations on DACA have begun. Republicans want to make a deal and Democrats say they want to make a deal. Wouldn’t it be great if we could finally, after so many years, solve the DACA puzzle. This will be our last chance, there will never be another opportunity! March 5th.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:15 pm

As we come together to celebrate the extraordinary contributions of African-Americans to our nation, our thoughts turn to the heroes of the civil rights movement whose courage and sacrifice have inspired us all. Proclamation: (link: http://45.wh.gov/c9Gvt9) 45.wh.gov/c9Gvt9

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 80/video/1

Return to “Your first forum”