If a Trump Supporter Had Shot Democratic Congressmen …

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

If a Trump Supporter Had Shot Democratic Congressmen …

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Front-page news for weeks. So why do Republicans make nice and ignore the double standard? What would have happened if a Trump supporter had shot Democratic congressmen? The answer is obvious. The New York Times, the rest of the left-wing media, and the Democratic party would have made the shootings the dominant issue in American life. It is not possible to understand the Left — and, therefore, the media and the current state of American life — without understanding how the Left uses and relies on hysteria. Hysteria is to the Left what oxygen is to biological life. From the moment Donald Trump was elected president, America has been drowning in left-wing hysteria, all fomented by the media and the Democratic party.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... a-democrat
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GRANDPA

Re: If a Trump Supporter Had Shot Democratic Congressmen …

Postby GRANDPA » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:39 pm

A friend of mine, who happens to be a loony lefty, has been crapping all over himself on Facebook ever since the election. He used to post about the Rangers, motorcycles, music, Frank Zappa, and maybe once in a while something a little political. Now he posts EVERYTHING he can find that's anti-Trump. Everyday, at least a dozen posts, many times, more. I had to unfollow him because it was clogging up my timeline. I wouldn't be surprised if he he did what that guy in Virginia did, shooting up the ballfield, except he's also rabidly anti-gun. Other than that, he's a nice guy & fun to be around.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:48 pm

He better be careful what he says. If he makes any kind of a threat on Facebook they can come and haul him to the slammer.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:20 am

planosteve wrote:He better be careful what he says. If he makes any kind of a threat on Facebook they can come and haul him to the slammer.

I've always thought that, but I keep hearing everybody say now that presidential threats are protected free speech.

ETA: Skank Griffin should have been arrested.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:04 am

Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:He better be careful what he says. If he makes any kind of a threat on Facebook they can come and haul him to the slammer.

I've always thought that, but I keep hearing everybody say now that presidential threats are protected free speech.

ETA: Skank Griffin should have been arrested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- agree , but seems that longstanding law or what i thought was long standing law is being forgotten or modified to protect liberals and dems .

kent

Postby kent » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:08 am

Democrat Privilege

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:42 pm

So far all he does is post memes, "news" stories from leftist blogs, leftist news sites, etc. Very little of his own thoughts does he post.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Return to “Your first forum”