Bless her heart

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Bless her heart

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:56 am

During her appearance on Real Time Friday night, Nancy Pelosi spoke with Bill Maher about the GOP’s very real chances to take the Senate in this year’s midterm elections. And Maher wanted to know exactly what would change if they did, since Washington is so deeply gridlocked already.

Pelosi said, “It would be very important for the Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if Republicans win the Senate.”
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Re: Bless her heart

Postby planosteve » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:37 pm

The Republicans need to figure out that if they want to get elected, the secret is to do a good job when they are in office. Instead they turn into the opposite of what they were pretending to be. The country has had more than it's share of "compassionate" and fiscally "responsible" conservatives.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

BillB

Postby BillB » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:47 pm

planosteve wrote:The Republicans need to figure out that if they want to get elected, the secret is to do a good job when they are in office. Instead they turn into the opposite of what they were pretending to be. The country has had more than it's share of "compassionate" and fiscally "responsible" conservatives.

I completely agree.
I think maybe these false conservatives may do more harm than the admitted leftists.
We keep a closer eye on the lefties and trust the "compassionate conservatives".

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Be wary of any "Do Gooders".

I am a never Hillaryite!

Grassman

Postby Grassman » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:10 pm

She needs to be brought up on charges for all the kick backs her husband has received. And for all the face stretching the tax payers have paid for her.

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:59 pm

her world would crumble
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

Return to “Your first forum”