FedEx isn't fast, my rant for the day

Description of your first forum.
John in Plano

FedEx isn't fast, my rant for the day

Postby John in Plano » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:39 am

My dog needs pain medication and my vet doesn't stock caplets, so I order on line Sat and pay for FedEx 2nd. Track on line and it made it to a facility in FL on Monday and hadn't moved as of yesterday. Even this morning it still showed...Delay beyond our control ... Called their 800 tracking yesterday and it claimed scheduled delivery for yesterday.
I called at 8am today, was told I'd be called back in 2 hours with the delivery date, weather in Memphis was the excuse for the delay.

Lady in Dallas called me back with in the 2 hours with no new info, said she'd watch for my package tonight and call me if it arrived. I told her the packages content.

I call their corp office and when I explained my frustration at being lied to about delivery time via an automated system and the bogus weather delay excuse via the toll free number. I was promised another call back, it happened.

The delivery information options offered were, unknown delivery time tomorrow, or I could pick up the package in Plano possibly tonight or by 9 am tomorrow.

I'll be picking up the package, the local facility said they couldn't tell me what time it'd be delivered tomorrow.

When it absolutely positively has to be there and your an individual who ships a few times a year.........choose someone else. #fedexisn'tfast
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

John In Austin

Re: FedEx isn't fast, my rant for the day

Postby John In Austin » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:54 am

Combine Fed Ex with UPS and you get Fed Up
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Poor doggie!

This is one of the areas where, at least for us, USPS is the best choice.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

Jim Jack

Postby Jim Jack » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:02 pm

Out here in Wise County, they occasionally transfer my deliveries to the USPS, which means I have to drive to town to the post office. Drives me nuts and I don't understand it.

Return to “Your first forum”