My take on Franken

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: My take on Franken

Postby GFB » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:12 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:You'll have to ask Democrat hero Gerry Studds about that (well, if he weren't dead, anyway).

And what does Gerry Studds, who's been dead ten years, have to do with the current race in Alabama?
Man, you're pulling the red herrings out of your butt like crazy today. LOL! Next thing you know you'll come up with something about Caligula or Liberace

Studds was a liberal hero for years. The fact that he was sodomizing a 17-yr-old congressional page was no impediment to his political career (because he was a Democrat). Instead, he was a liberal "hero". And that was in 1983, a few years after the alleged conduct of Roy Moore. Studds continued to be re-elected until he retired in 1997. So, apparently, banging a child is OK if you are a gay Democrat, but not if you are Republican (although Moore was a Democrat at the time). I think it's interesting that the media hasn't brought up this inconvenient fact.

Any and all types of infidelity, sexual harassment, and sexual deviancy have always been resume enhancements for liberals.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:25 pm

No, it wasn't right. He should have stepped down. Studds was in a position of power. And, in my opinion, it constitutes sexual harassment at the least. Definitely creepy.

There is one glaring difference. The page was 17, not 14.

Even if you don't condider Moore's accusers who were 17 or older at the time you still have a 14 year old and 2 16 year olds.

Stevie Wonder can see that's a little different.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Another Democrat sex creep.....what....not a Democrat?

Anti-LGBTQ lawmaker reportedly looked for gay hookups on Craigslist: https://nypost.com/2017/11/19/anti-lgbt ... raigslist/

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:17 pm

rusty wrote:Another Democrat sex creep.....what....not a Democrat?

Anti-LGBTQ lawmaker reportedly looked for gay hookups on Craigslist: https://nypost.com/2017/11/19/anti-lgbt ... raigslist/

Trying to understand your problem with this one, and why he’s a creep.

You are not anti gay, correct?

This is a lawmaker who is gay, and obviously was hoping the world didn’t find out.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:22 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:Another Democrat sex creep.....what....not a Democrat?

Trying to understand your problem with this one, and why he’s a creep.

You are not anti gay, correct?

This is a lawmaker who is gay, and obviously was hoping the world didn’t find out.

"looking for random hookups"

gay or straight, that's creepy.

I SHOULD have said, hypocritical sex creep.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:14 am

More Franken..this time while he is a Senator!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/ ... index.html

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:42 am

GFB wrote:More Franken..this time while he is a Senator!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/ ... index.html

If true....wrong.

But again, not a child.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:49 am

First time I've heard of a woman being molested while her husband was taking the picture. :lol:
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 pm

planosteve wrote:First time I've heard of a woman being molested while her husband was taking the picture. :lol:

Wow, you've gone and topped it. THAT is now officially the most ridiculous (and completely false, of course) thing you have ever said.

kent

Postby kent » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:01 am

Funny how the democrats are just trashing Roy Moore over accusations, some which have been proven as lies, yet Bill Clinton was their poster boy and elected president TWICE!! All of the women he raped were just treated like crap and destroyed by the left and Hillary; Monica asked for it... But hey, the Kennedy's were saints too. What do we expect? The rock stars and rappers are idolized; The elite in Hollywood/New York preach to us about how we should live our lives and what to believe in all because they can memorize lines and look good in front of a camera.

Here's a big difference. IF, and I say IF, the accusations against Moore can be proven, we don't want ya! on the other side, we don't care, you vote how we want!

I totally expected this thread. :roll:

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:29 am

kent wrote:Funny how the democrats are just trashing Roy Moore over accusations, some which have been proven as lies, yet Bill Clinton was their poster boy and elected president TWICE!! All of the women he raped were just treated like crap and destroyed by the left and Hillary; Monica asked for it... But hey, the Kennedy's were saints too. What do we expect? The rock stars and rappers are idolized; The elite in Hollywood/New York preach to us about how we should live our lives and what to believe in all because they can memorize lines and look good in front of a camera.

Here's a big difference. IF, and I say IF, the accusations against Moore can be proven, we don't want ya! on the other side, we don't care, you vote how we want!

And in case anyone missed it, go back and re-read the opening post of this thread.

Imagine yourself believing that Al Franken is the most intelligent member of the Senate.

..a gutter clown that isn't worthy of mopping the floors there.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:40 am

kent wrote:Funny how the democrats are just trashing Roy Moore over accusations, some which have been proven as lies, yet Bill Clinton was their poster boy and elected president TWICE!! All of the women he raped were just treated like crap and destroyed by the left and Hillary; Monica asked for it... But hey, the Kennedy's were saints too. What do we expect? The rock stars and rappers are idolized; The elite in Hollywood/New York preach to us about how we should live our lives and what to believe in all because they can memorize lines and look good in front of a camera.

And then there's the p**sy grabber who said the women will let him do anything. Remember him?

kent

Postby kent » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:32 am

Yeah, I remember him being recorded saying that in 2005. Was he recorded DOING it?! Crude, stupid thing to say? Hell yes. I didn't vote for him in the primary. I sure as hell wasn't voting for Hillary. All allegations against him have been proven false.

Sexual assault is acceptable if you're a democrat. Period.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:42 am

kent wrote:Yeah, I remember him being recorded saying that in 2005. Was he recorded DOING it?! Crude, stupid thing to say? Hell yes. I didn't vote for him in the primary. I sure as hell wasn't voting for Hillary. All allegations against him have been proven false.

So he was lying when he said he did it?

He either did it or he's a liar.

Period.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:48 am

rusty wrote:
kent wrote:Yeah, I remember him being recorded saying that in 2005. Was he recorded DOING it?! Crude, stupid thing to say? Hell yes. I didn't vote for him in the primary. I sure as hell wasn't voting for Hillary. All allegations against him have been proven false.

Period.

He never said he did it.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:11 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

Period.

He never said he did it.

He didn't?

Then how did he know he could do these things?
I guess he's just a liar.

Warning: the following text includes graphic language

Unknown : "She used to be great, she's still very beautiful."

Trump : "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Unknown : "That's huge news there."

Trump : "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Bush : "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."

Multiple voices : "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

Bush : "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

Trump : "Look at you. You are a pussy."

Bush : "You gotta get the thumbs up."

Trump : "Maybe it's a different one."

Bush : "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."

Trump : "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush : "Whatever you want."

Trump : "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

kent

Postby kent » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Have you heard a "metaphorically speaking"?

I doubt he did any of that, maybe he did, who knows. Lying about that to try and show how "macho" and "popular" you are isn't the same as lying about getting people in an embassy killed - I say that because that's who he was running against. And that was just the start of her lies. Those were the choices... Trump or Clinton. I am so thankful she didn't win. Who knows, maybe she'll win on Mars! :lol:

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:57 pm

kent wrote:Have you heard a "metaphorically speaking"?

I doubt he did any of that, maybe he did, who knows. Lying about that to try and show how "macho" and "popular" you are isn't the same as lying about getting people in an embassy killed - I say that because that's who he was running against. And that was just the start of her lies. Those were the choices... Trump or Clinton. I am so thankful she didn't win. Who knows, maybe she'll win on Mars! :lol:

His supporters don’t believe the grabbing happened.

We do believe he was talking a lot of sh** that day.

Besides which, any outrage towards the release of that tape should be directed at the jackass who thought he could spoil the election for Trump.

And if you believe he actually was telling us what he had done..your first question should have been..what kind of sick women are these?

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Good grief. :roll:

Trump could have been Charlie Manson's secret lover, Hitler's grandson, and Kevin Spacey's pimp and some of y'all would be figuring out a way to defend him.

Do y'all even realize how ridiculous this is?

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:51 pm

GFB wrote:

His supporters don’t believe the grabbing happened.

We do believe he was talking a lot of sh** that day.

Besides which, any outrage towards the release of that tape should be directed at the jackass who thought he could spoil the election for Trump.

And if you believe he actually was telling us what he had done..your first question should have been..what kind of sick women are these?

So he's a lying asshole. It's either one or the other.

Return to “Your first forum”