There isn't any doubt that the swamp, including military brass, committed treason under President Trump

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: There isn't any doubt that the swamp, including military brass, committed treason under President Trump

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:56 pm

I don't think anyone could do a damn thing but Biden. He he ain't going to.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

BigTex

Re: There isn't any doubt that the swamp, including military brass, committed treason under President Trump

Postby BigTex » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:04 pm

FWIW, "treason" isn't really covered in the Uniform Code of Military Justice, but it is defined in the Constitution as waging war against the U.S.and is punishable by death.

The UCMJ covers mutiny and sedition in Article 94:

(a)Any person subject to this chapter who—
(1)with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny;
(2)with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or other disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;
(3)fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.
(b)A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

I'm not a lawyer so I won't try to decode any of that. Lawyers get new cars arguing over what all those terms mean.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:27 pm

The last mutiny I heard of was on the Bounty. :D

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:54 pm

1a above is exactly what Milley did.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:52 am

Former Trump national security adviser John Bolton defended Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley on Wednesday after a new book claimed Milley moved to limit Trump's ability to call for a military strike in the days after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

The Hill
Ex-Trump adviser Bolton defends Milley:
Former Trump national security adviser John Bolton defended Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley on Wednesday after a new book claimed Milley moved to limit Trump's ability to call for a military strike in the days after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.
Bolton said Milley's "patriotism is unquestioned" and that he is a "staunch supporter of the Constitution and the rule of law."

"In the days after Donald Trump's November 3, 2020, election defeat, I can only imagine the pressures he and others were under in fulfilling their Constitutional obligations," Bolton wrote. "I have no doubt General Milley consulted widely with his colleagues on the National Security Council and others during this period."

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:02 am

Bolton is just another swamp creature.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:40 am

Mark wrote:Bolton is just another swamp creature.
Here's what Bolton says in his book:
What Bolton saw astonished him: a President for whom getting reelected was the only thing that mattered, even if it meant endangering or weakening the nation. “I am hard-pressed to identify any significant Trump decision during my tenure that wasn’t driven by reelection calculations,” he writes. In fact, he argues that the House committed impeachment malpractice by keeping their prosecution focused narrowly on Ukraine when Trump’s Ukraine-like transgressions existed across the full range of his foreign policy—and Bolton documents exactly what those were, and attempts by him and others in the Administration to raise alarms about them.

He shows a President addicted to chaos, who embraced our enemies and spurned our friends, and was deeply suspicious of his own government. In Bolton’s telling, all this helped put Trump on the bizarre road to impeachment.

49,000 ratings on Amazon. Average of 4.5 out of 5 stars reviews.

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:58 am

Like I said, he's just another swamp creature with an extreme case of TDS.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:48 am

Mark wrote:Like I said, he's just another swamp creature with an extreme case of TDS.

Bolton worked for him. You didn't. I'll go with Bolton.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:07 am

President Trump fired the warmonger Bolton, so he has a huge chip on his shoulder.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:10 am

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:Like I said, he's just another swamp creature with an extreme case of TDS.

Bolton worked for him. You didn't. I'll go with Bolton.

Bolton is one of those (like Mattis) that went there with a mission..not the mission of carrying out the President’s policies…their mission was..change the President.

Those people are all hated now.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:20 pm

I don't think he can be fired by anyone BUT the president.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:51 pm

All I know is that if Milley were accused of doing this to a democrat president, his defenders today, would be building the gallows themselves.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:03 pm

Sangersteve wrote:All I know is that if Milley were accused of doing this to a democrat president, his defenders today, would be building the gallows themselves.

Maybe, but the last President was the only POTUS in recent memory that was obviously bat-shit crazy.

He changed the game.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:40 am

rusty wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:All I know is that if Milley were accused of doing this to a democrat president, his defenders today, would be building the gallows themselves.

Maybe, but the last President was the only POTUS in recent memory that was obviously bat-shit crazy.

He changed the game.

I agree.

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:52 am

Indeed, "All Leftists are completely effing stupid."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:17 am

BillP wrote:
planosteve wrote:Fired? By who?

He can be fired by the president, by congress or by a general courts-martial.

Is that just your opinion? Or can you back it up?

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:34 am

planosteve wrote:
BillP wrote:
planosteve wrote:Fired? By who?

He can be fired by the president, by congress or by a general courts-martial.

Is that just your opinion? Or can you back it up?

Come on, Steve. You can't be that dense. The chairman is nominated by the president & confirmed by the Senate. He serves at the pleasure of the president. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/152
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:03 am

The CJC is appointed by and serves at the pleasure of the President. Nobody else can remove him.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:49 pm

What? Wait, isn't that what I just . . . Oh, now I get it. You're one of those who has to get the last word, aren't you?
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Return to “Your first forum”