Here we go

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Here we go

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:40 pm

A House Judiciary subcommittee will hold hearings on reparations next Wednesday, marking the first time in more than a decade that the House will discuss potentially compensating the descendants of slaves.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... 7aLAPhI0OI

I think the death of 600,000 union soldiers to free the slaves from the democrat plantations is plenty of reparations.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

jellowrestling

Re: Here we go

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:13 am

Sangersteve wrote:
A House Judiciary subcommittee will hold hearings on reparations next Wednesday, marking the first time in more than a decade that the House will discuss potentially compensating the descendants of slaves.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... 7aLAPhI0OI

I think the death of 600,000 union soldiers to free the slaves from the democrat plantations is plenty of reparations.

It was about 350,000 (and about 250,000 Confederates), but what about the descendants of those dead and their families? Shouldn't they get reparations for their sacrifice? And what about the Southern civilians whose property was illegally destroyed by Sherman?

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:14 am

I used to believe this would never happen. I don't believe that any more. We are all so afraid of being called a racist that we are letting the racial guilt crowd run roughshod across America. We can't even use the term "owners" in the NBA anymore. It hurts the feelings of the black players that are being paid millions of dollars a year.

So what will be the mechanism of this? If your family came to America after 1865 are you eligible? What about the identification process? You can't ask people to prove who they are when they vote how dare you ask for identification to qualify for reparations?

Of course this isn't about righting a wrong - this is about buying votes.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:20 am

BigTex wrote: We are all so afraid of being called a racist that we are letting the racial guilt crowd run roughshod across America.

I got to thinking the other day about the times I've been called a racist in my life. I've never been called a racist by a black person. Every time I've been called a racist in my life, it's been a brain-dead Lefty, such as the time Bubba the dickhead from Burleson called me a racist on one of these forums....

Screw them. I don't give a damn any more. I know what is in my own heart. Any time an idiot like Bubba the dickhead from Burleson calls me a racist, it makes it really easy to dismiss that person as an idiot not worthy of my consideration.

We're doing all kinds of stupid things in this nation right now in the name of showing how woke to racism we are, such as pulling down the Lee statue in Dallas. Where will the madness end? Everybody must know that the social justice mob will never get enough of it.

"Racism" is a word that really no longer has a meaning in this nation. It is now mostly just a tool used by white Lefties against all other whites.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:21 am

BTW, there are Cherokee Indians in my family tree. Where are my reparations?

truep

Postby truep » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:05 pm

We can talk reparations as soon as all of the welfare they received is paid back!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:18 pm

truep wrote:We can talk reparations as soon as all of the welfare they received is paid back!

Exactly
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Return to “Your first forum”