JERRY JONES; PHOTOS "MISREPRESENTED"

Description of your first forum.
Bob Of Burleson

JERRY JONES; PHOTOS "MISREPRESENTED"

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:19 am

By David Moore
dmoore@dallasnews.com

OXNARD, Calif. — Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, for the first time Sunday evening, acknowledged the suggestive photos of him and two women that have been circulating on the Internet in recent days.

Jones called the photos a misrepresentation but offered little else. He used the phrases “I don’t have any more comment’’ and “that’s all I’d really like to get into” a total of six times in a span of three minutes.

The photos that appear to show Jones in suggestive poses with two younger women first appeared on the sports gossip site TerezOwens.com and were picked up Tuesday by Deadspin.com.

The low-quality images were released online in a 20-page manifesto by a man named Frank Hoover, who calls himself the “Son of God.” Hoover writes in the document that the photos are part of a plan by others to extort Jones, although no such scheme has been confirmed.

Asked if the photos were part of an extortion plot, Jones responded:

“Someone has misrepresented photos taken at a restaurant five years ago for their own purposes. I’m just not going to comment on it.’’

MORE

tx3653

Re: JERRY JONES; PHOTOS "MISREPRESENTED"

Postby tx3653 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:17 am

Misrepresented seems to be a static in Jerry's life. He has misrepresented the Cowboys as a good football team for at least the last 15 years.

Addisonrose

Postby Addisonrose » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:56 am

tx3653 wrote:Misrepresented seems to be a static in Jerry's life. He has misrepresented the Cowboys as a good football team for at least the last 15 years.

LOL. :lol:

bodine

Postby bodine » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:58 pm

I'd really like to know how you "misrepresent" a photo of your hands cupping another woman's chi-chis....

Don't think it can be done...

kent

Postby kent » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:12 pm

Jerry has often used the incorrect term while explaining something.

It was 5 years ago and, sadly, nothing more than 90% of the owners/GMs past and present do.

Houston

Postby Houston » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Lucky he's not in the NBA

They might make him sell the team
Four boxes keep us free:
the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
"You will never accomplish gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens"
Ronald Reagan

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 pm

bodine wrote:I'd really like to know how you "misrepresent" a photo of your hands cupping another woman's chi-chis....

I'm not a Jerry Jones defender, but it looks to me like he's hammered, and the woman grabbed his hands and put them on her ta-tas. He's not smiling, and totally looks out of it.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:14 pm

There must be something in the water in Arkansas.

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:56 am

bodine wrote:I'd really like to know how you "misrepresent" a photo of your hands cupping another woman's chi-chis....

Not to mention a woman's face in your crotch...........

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:18 pm

LibraryLady wrote:

Not to mention a woman's face in your crotch...........

See my comment above

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:41 pm

Jerry could have been set up for those pictures, but he wasn't set up for this one.
Attachments
Screen-shot-2010-11-10-at-4_10_58-PM.png
Screen-shot-2010-11-10-at-4_10_58-PM.png (150.79 KiB) Viewed 1143 times

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:37 pm

The two women prominently and scandalously featured in the racy photos that surfaced earlier this week of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones caught in very compromising positions have been identified as strippers.

TMZ Sports has managed to track down the two previously unidentified ladies and both women claim to have a very hazy recollection of the evening in question, saying their memories are quite sullied due to the copious amount of alcohol that was imbibed that night.

The women — identified as Lindzie (the blonde) and Jordan (the brunette) — both currently employed as exotic dancers in Texas, say the events captured in the photographs occurred about five years ago.

But if time hasn’t blurred their ability to recall any details, the booze appears to have done the trick.

TMZ quotes one of the women as stating “there was a lot of alcohol involved.” This eems to add credence to their claim that neither them nor Jones realized the photographs were being snapped by a female friend on the sly. Both reportedly indicated that had Jones noticed, his bodyguard surely would have confiscated whatever photographic device was used.

http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/201 ... e-forward/
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Both reportedly indicated that had Jones noticed, his bodyguard surely would have confiscated whatever photographic device was used.

Silly me, I thought the job of the bodyguard WAS to notice such things and "handle them"

have been identified as strippers.

Who saw that coming? :lol: BAWAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

kent

Postby kent » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:46 pm

who cares

geeiabil

Postby geeiabil » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:12 pm

kent wrote:who cares

Highly anticipated

Tea + Water = Tea
Tea + Water + Sweetener = Sweet Tea
Any other designation is redUNdant

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:30 pm

I'm more shocked it took THIS long for something like this to surface. And his sons aren't perfect either...

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:54 am

ABout five or six years ago, I was playing at The Mule. We were rocking some song when I suddenly realized that some woman had come up behind me and was rubbing up against my back.

During the break, she was talking to one of the other band members, and said, "The bass player looks familiar. What's his name?" He told her my name and what I do, and she said, "Oh my God, I was just flirting with my son's high school counselor!". Her husband, who was there and saw the whole thing, almost fell out of his chair laughing.

Long story short: what she was doing wasn't that big of a deal; she was just having some fun, and she wasn't really violating my personal space in any meaningful way. If someone had taken a picture, it might have appeared to me much different (and worse) than it really was.

BillB

Postby BillB » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:21 am

I'm sure Jones was an innocent bystander and there was nothing wrong with any of it.
He was probably just auditioning cheerleaders.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:44 am

jellowrestling wrote:ABout five or six years ago, I was playing at The Mule. We were rocking some song when I suddenly realized that some woman had come up behind me and was rubbing up against my back.

During the break, she was talking to one of the other band members, and said, "The bass player looks familiar. What's his name?" He told her my name and what I do, and she said, "Oh my God, I was just flirting with my son's high school counselor!". Her husband, who was there and saw the whole thing, almost fell out of his chair laughing.

Long story short: what she was doing wasn't that big of a deal; she was just having some fun, and she wasn't really violating my personal space in any meaningful way. If someone had taken a picture, it might have appeared to me much different (and worse) than it really was.

She was flirting with you right in front of her husband. Hmmmmmmmmm

Return to “Your first forum”