I normally wouldn't do this.

Description of your first forum.
rusty

I normally wouldn't do this.

Postby rusty » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:10 pm

I've decided to let ralph and GFB have it. When two people dominate a board the way these two do (especially ralph) what's the point in calling it a "discussion" board? My friends, including Steve, jello, Oak, Double L, and others, all know how to keep up with me, but I get too agitated with the stupidity of just a couple of posters. I like honest discussion, debate. etc. But when a couple people can get by with saying anything they wat with little contradiction, simply because they're in "the club", its time to move on.

Apparently, I'm not the only one.

ralph and GFB can keep up their mutual masturbation club on Steve's nickle if they want too, and if he's cool with that.

GFB, you and ralph have a good time jerking each other off.

GFB

Re: I normally wouldn't do this.

Postby GFB » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:02 pm

Oh man..I’m just so wounded.

You’re hilarious..even while being the only one here that continues to personally attack another member.

You could learn a lot from Ralph and his good nature.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Appreciate your words Rusty. I'll probably stick around. I think it's going to interesting before long. When Limbaugh feels he has to spend 3 hr a day every day propping up Trump, something big is in the works. There are all kinds of probable reasons to think that Kerry is right. And I'm looking for more geese pictures right now. :lol:
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:22 pm

GFB wrote:Oh man..I’m just so wounded.

You’re hilarious..even while being the only one here that continues to personally attack another member.

At least he didn't call you a liar, like he did me.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:31 pm

Mark wrote:

He’s definitely not up to being civil with people that differ from him.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Rusty is right about the domination thing. I really don't post much anything and many others are long gone.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:52 pm

Mark wrote:

----------------------------------------------- aw , he is good at name calling and foolishness , whinin and crying . I don't mind , if i can see it then others can also see it .

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 pm

DOMINATION , aw , what does the mean , CMommy ?? And yeah , i know the definition of DOMINATE . DOMINATE , one bonehead complains that i post a lot of articles but they can easily be ignored or responded to at the readers / board members pleasure . Is DOMINATION Too many posts posted by a member CMommy ??

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm

GFB wrote:Oh man..I’m just so wounded

------------------------------------------------ thank you Greg .

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:25 pm

No, I think rusty is on target. Can't imagine learning from Gabble or Pookie while on their "I'm perfect! bell peals") It's difficult to imagine the one becoming more incorrigible and the other being unusually 'smitten' with shiny things.

Neither medicine, the wheel, a thermos bottle, the statue of liberty ... none of it ... is perfect. To claim something as 'perfect' when everyone knows it's not (not saying it's not the best economy the world has yet experienced) is aggravated assault with only the goal to cause confusion, distraction and divisiveness. (I'd have added 'despair but Gabble von Bafflegab is nowhere near that powerful.)

Anyone so aggravating while attempting not to give and take with a modicum of propriety must be compensating for something.

I'm sticking it out. Even on the worst days tgdigest attempts to school me a little and I can learn something every now and then in a place I won't allow to become personally painful. (And, Pookie, it's hard for me be direct with you, but 'son' I am a southern Applachian by birth and bent pls quit trying to sprinkle pixie dust on all the wrong things with a painfully limited tool. Please. Just stop.
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:30 pm

GFB wrote:
Mark wrote:

He’s definitely not up to being civil with people that differ from him.

I've long been interested in what you call an "absolutely" perfect thing.

Scene: Mr Spock, is it absolutely perfect?
No, it's perfect, Jim. It doesn't get more absolute than that.
All Life is Feudal

glenn/dallas

Postby glenn/dallas » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:34 pm

I am not one to critize or condone a persons writings. If I dont like what they say I just dont read it. (Not a hard thing to do) If someone wants to leave the board I wish them well , I hope they do as George Bush, the younger, did- just slide off into the quiet corner and let the others handle things on their own. Just my 2 cents worth.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 pm

glenn/dallas wrote:I am not one to critize or condone a persons writings. If I dont like what they say I just dont read it. (Not a hard thing to do) If someone wants to leave the board I wish them well , I hope they do as George Bush, the younger, did- just slide off into the quiet corner and let the others handle things on their own. Just my 2 cents worth.

After a few times and coming here and finding the same old, same old by the same person, people just quit coming back. Then there really is nothing different to look at. I prefer to comment on other's posts as opposed to starting my own topic...that is IF I can find something that interests me.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:59 pm

crocmommy wrote:
glenn/dallas wrote:I am not one to critize or condone a persons writings. If I dont like what they say I just dont read it. (Not a hard thing to do) If someone wants to leave the board I wish them well , I hope they do as George Bush, the younger, did- just slide off into the quiet corner and let the others handle things on their own. Just my 2 cents worth.

After a few times and coming here and finding the same old, same old by the same person, people just quit coming back. Then there really is nothing different to look at. I prefer to comment on other's posts as opposed to starting my own topic...that is IF I can find something that interests me.

I thought this would interest you.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12352&p=100630&hilit=reminds+me#p100609
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:37 pm

crocmommy wrote:Rusty is right about the domination thing. I really don't post much anything and many others are long gone.

Very surprised to read that from you.

If Rusty doesn’t like someone’s views or opinions..he has nothing to say but to throw personal insults..there’s no one else here that does that..other than just being funny.

How does anything Ralph does compare to that?

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:50 pm

i'm just wondering if the [ahem] will take his Parrot with him .

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:50 pm

crocmommy wrote:Rusty is right about the domination thing. I really don't post much anything and many others are long gone.

+ 1
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:54 pm

GFB wrote:

Very surprised to read that from you.

If Rusty doesn’t like someone’s views or opinions..he has nothing to say but to throw personal insults..there’s no one else here that does that..other than just being funny.

How does anything Ralph does compare to that?

--------------------------------------------------------------- personal insults and constant joking are the way of those that are not serious people . And the jokes and foolishness aren't even comical or humorous .

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:02 pm

and the DOMINATION , I don't know what that is but i hear complaints of some posters many and various posts . If i for example see 11 articles on 11 different topics as i scan news sources and i just post them and then i hear about 'THE RALPH SHOW' [i like that] . ------------------ i keep thinking , hey , its a message board and thats what message boards are for . ----------------------------- And finally , this DOMINATION , i think that the DOMINATION thing or concern is just some 'lady' and some wussy male thing !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:14 pm

ralph wrote:and the DOMINATION , I don't know what that is but i hear complaints of some posters many and various posts . If i for example see 11 articles on 11 different topics as i scan news sources and i just post them and then i hear about 'THE RALPH SHOW' [i like that] . ------------------ i keep thinking , hey , its a message board and thats what message boards are for . ----------------------------- And finally , this DOMINATION , i think that the DOMINATION thing or concern is just some 'lady' and some wussy male thing !!

..who apparently can’t just ignore what they don’t want to read, and post whatever it is that interests them.

No need anyone should be deterred from posting simply because someone else is posting more.

Return to “Your first forum”