A Nation of Gun Nuts!

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

A Nation of Gun Nuts!

Postby planosteve » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:07 am

What Explains U.S. Mass Shootings? International Comparisons Suggest an Answer

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/07/w ... cebook.com
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

jellowrestling

Re: A Nation of Gun Nuts!

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:22 am

So, the implication is that once the number of guns reaches a critical mass, they start firing themselves?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:44 pm

jellowrestling wrote:So, the implication is that once the number of guns reaches a critical mass, they start firing themselves?

No, the implication is that most countries have sensible gun laws and no NRA.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:01 pm

planosteve wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:So, the implication is that once the number of guns reaches a critical mass, they start firing themselves?

The word that stands out is, "sensible."
All Life is Feudal

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:03 am

planosteve wrote:

Most countries contain a collection of sheep.

But whatever happened to Corn Nuts? Haven't seen them in a while.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:27 am

I believe we are the only country with an association of gun nuts. Frenchie and his band are coming to Dallas in May. I hope they get the "welcome" they deserve. :D

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:57 am

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:

Most countries contain a collection of sheep.

No (directed to gerbil dancing), and you know it. Sheep are regulated now and intelligent folk know it. But if we make playing with sheep popular and what real men want to be seen with, you'll see that population swell.

Truth is that an unregulated, increasing number of sheep will, sooner or later, cover sheepland with sheeppoop.

So, as a matter of conjecture, once the number of sheep reaches a critical mass, we'll have to regulate their numbers and find a way to clean up their shit.

In other words, all we have to do is to make playing with sheep appear to be a thing manly men would want to do ... no matter how destructive (and sick)
the obsession becomes.

If we put a gun on the mantle and it falls off, it could kill anyone in the room.

Put a sheep on the mantle and it falls off, we'll have leg of lamb.

Then manly men would play with sheep.
All Life is Feudal

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:32 pm

planosteve wrote:I believe we are the only country with an association of gun nuts. Frenchie and his band are coming to Dallas in May. I hope they get the "welcome" they deserve. :D

There are over 5 million of us. And growing.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:40 am

It's some kind of a macho fetish if you ask me.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:35 am

planosteve wrote:It's some kind of a macho fetish if you ask me.

-------------------------------------------------- what is it , sometime in MAY for the NRA Convention in Dallas and just a day or 2 ago your Dallas 'mayor' was whinging on Nationwide television as he asked the NRA to move the Convention . The more demonstration against the NRA the better as it shows gun people that they better be ready PSteve .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:38 am

----------------------------------------- call it what you like but it seems 'American' style to me PSteve !!

macadoodle

Postby macadoodle » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:52 am

They are in most convenience stores.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 am

I think you are perzactically right!
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:47 am

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:I believe we are the only country with an association of gun nuts. Frenchie and his band are coming to Dallas in May. I hope they get the "welcome" they deserve. :D

There are over 5 million of us. And growing.

purty much overcounted, but you mean not too far from the size of the crowd that voted against Cheeto and were not counted 'just' because. That the size group you mean ... I suspect it's not that high and further, I suspect the numbers will shrink. Be interesting to see how 18 school shooings there have been since 12/31 might effect those numbers.

Oh, and am I supposed to be shocked that all of 100,000 are surging per/state?

And am I supposed to think that ALL 5 mill are down with everything Frenchie says? (The guy is increasingly unhinged ... his stuttering spital fed clouds on the flyover zone) The guy ain't fer from being the new Alex Haig. "I'm in charge here."

Anyhow, this horrible episode that shows how sick democracies can actually become when, as Cheeto perseverates, a relative few defies the wishes of the whole ... it will change and it is changeing.

By far the greatest numbers of Americans don't want the nation flooded with weapons made for killing their neighbors andor playing with ... can I have a phallus for 600, Alex?, in their back yards (or worse: near MY backyard)!

By far the greatest numbers of Americans would support a well regulated milia ... and the toys for hunting and other sports ... You arcels should be statisfied with that. Otherwise the majority will have to weigh its alternatives and y'all don't want that.

Mostly bec the boys and some girls want to play cops and robbers or terrorists and real responders.

Well, we'll see.
All Life is Feudal

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:57 am

Wayne the Pain is actually very good at what he does which is to scare the crap out of insecure people so they will go out and buy a gun. Gun sales are the ultimate source of his income which is probably in the or 7 figure range.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:04 pm

planosteve wrote:Wayne the Pain is actually very good at what he does which is to scare the crap out of insecure people so they will go out and buy a gun. Gun sales are the ultimate source of his income which is probably in the or 7 figure range.

--------------------------------------------------- Aw 'bullsh1t' , that being said if i was an 18 to 21 year old year old i'd be out purchasing a new AR or 2 .------------------- Go Wayne LaPiere .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:08 pm

but the more money that Wayne can make as top dog of the NRA , then good for him PSteve .

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:07 pm

macadoodle wrote:But whatever happened to Corn Nuts? Haven't seen them in a while.

They are in most convenience stores.

Oh, that's what it is. I rarely go in convenience stores.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:35 pm

ralph wrote:but the more money that Wayne can make as top dog of the NRA , then good for him PSteve .
He not going to be making as much from now on. Customer pressure is causing companies to stop their support and deals with the NRA. And it's spreading fast.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:03 pm

planosteve wrote:
ralph wrote:but the more money that Wayne can make as top dog of the NRA , then good for him PSteve .
He not going to be making as much from now on. Customer pressure is causing companies to stop their support and deals with the NRA. And it's spreading fast.

---------------------------------------------------- GOOD , if NRA Buckles thats just the way it goes i guess PSteve .

Return to “Your first forum”