The Chinese virus

Description of your first forum.
Mark

Re: The Chinese virus

Postby Mark » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:34 am

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:From plano's link.

Well Wuhan is in China, so by definition it is a Chinese virus.

Sorry, I was using common sense not feelings.

I'm not concerned what somebody calls it. I'm concerned with misstating the facts to push a political adgenda.

OK, here are the facts, then:

People are dying because dumbass CHINESE people eat bats in public markets, and that's why this bat disease is now infecting humans, who have no immunity to it. Even more are dying because the evil CHINESE government lied about the seriousness of the situation and refused to allow scientists to acknowledge and address the problem, and allowed people to travel from the infected area, WUHAN CHINA, to areas all over the world.

When we get to the other side of this, we need to figure out as a nation how to reduce our reliance on CHINESE imports in our critical supply chain. Screw the Chinese: everything that is happening now is their fault, and we should acknowledge that and sanction them for it.

You're leaving out the part where the Left hates America and will try to blame America for everything that is wrong in the world.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:31 pm

People are dying because dumbass CHINESE people eat bats in public markets, and that's why this bat disease is now infecting humans, who have no immunity to it.
Don't knock till you've tried it. Tastes like chicken and it's all dark meat. The wing is a little though, but the breast is good :D
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:50 am

planosteve wrote:
People are dying because dumbass CHINESE people eat bats in public markets, and that's why this bat disease is now infecting humans, who have no immunity to it.
Don't knock till you've tried it. Tastes like chicken and it's all dark meat. The wing is a little though, but the breast is good :D

I was explaining to my mom this afternoon that we have no immunity because the virus came from bats, and that Chinese morons are eating them. I said, "Some moron will say, 'Hey, they taste like chicken!", and to that, I say, 'Then eat chicken, dumb*ss!'"

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:18 am

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:

I was explaining to my mom this afternoon that we have no immunity because the virus came from bats, and that Chinese morons are eating them. I said, "Some moron will say, 'Hey, they taste like chicken!", and to that, I say, 'Then eat chicken, dumb*ss!'"

Bat Soup Recipe

Ingredients
3 - 4 fruit bats, well washed but neither skinned nor eviscerated
water
1 Tbsp. Finely sliced fresh ginger
1 LARGE onion, quartered
garlic and lots of it !!!
sea salt to taste
Chopped scallions
soy sauce and coconut milk / cream

How to make it
Place the bats in a large kettle and add water to cover, ginger, onion, garlic and salt.
Bring to a boil and cook for 60 minutes.
Strain broth into a second kettle.
Take the bats, skin them and discard the skin.
Remove meat from the bones and return meat, and any of the viscera you fancy, to the broth.
Heat.
Serve liberally sprinkled with scallions and further seasoned with soy sauce and/or coconut cream.
Makes 4 servings.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:00 am

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:16 am

OK, I knew that Italy had a lot of Chinese nationals.
I knew that there are a lot of them in the Lombardy area, where the Wuhan virus is most concentrated.

But what I didn't know was that the Italians' response to Trump's China travel ban was:
A: Like American Leftists, denounce Trump as "racist"
B: In Florence, the mayor declared February 1st (the day after Trump and the Italian PM imposed the travel ban from China) to be "Hug a Chinese Day (there are more than 50,000 Chinese nationals in Florence).

https://www.opindia.com/2020/03/fact-ch ... gn-racism/

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:24 am

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote: Don't knock till you've tried it. Tastes like chicken and it's all dark meat. The wing is a little though, but the breast is good :D

Bat Soup Recipe

Ingredients
water
1 LARGE onion, quartered
sea salt to taste
Chopped scallions

How to make it
Place the bats in a large kettle and add water to cover, ginger, onion, garlic and salt.
Remove meat from the bones and return meat, and any of the viscera you fancy, to the broth.
Heat.
Serve liberally sprinkled with scallions and further seasoned with soy sauce and/or coconut cream.
Makes 4 servings.

The intro to that:

"With all of this talk of Corona Virus we thought it might be time to release a piece on our favorite oriental cuisine. There are many Americans who have longed to taste the infamous Chinese Bat Soup dish but could never find it outside the borders of China. This is why we at the Daily Groyper have compiled a list of the greatest Bat Soup Recipes of 2020."

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:36 am

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:I was explaining to my mom this afternoon that we have no immunity because the virus came from bats, and that Chinese morons are eating them. I said, "Some moron will say, 'Hey, they taste like chicken!", and to that, I say, 'Then eat chicken, dumb*ss!'"

Bat Soup Recipe

Ingredients
water
1 LARGE onion, quartered
sea salt to taste
Chopped scallions

How to make it
Heat.
Makes 4 servings.

The intro to that:

"With all of this talk of Corona Virus we thought it might be time to release a piece on our favorite oriental cuisine. There are many Americans who have longed to taste the infamous Chinese Bat Soup dish but could never find it outside the borders of China. This is why we at the Daily Groyper have compiled a list of the greatest Bat Soup Recipes of 2020."

All I wanted to do was print the recipe so you could try it. It probably works just as well with armadillo or rattlesnake.

Hell, it can't be much worse than pickled pigs feet or a McRib. :D

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:44 pm

I have read that the source was from Pangolins, scaly anteaters. Anyone else?

Twiggler

Postby Twiggler » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:47 pm

grouchy wrote:I have read that the source was from Pangolins, scaly anteaters. Anyone else?

Grouchy I watched a video in the Wuhan market....showing how animals were stacked on top of each other. Waste dripping onto the cage below and so on till it hit the ground.
They were using pictures to describe what must have mixed.....I could not tell the animal that had mixed with bat.
I was thinking turtle, but the name coming out must be what your talking about

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:38 am

Twiggler wrote:
grouchy wrote:I have read that the source was from Pangolins, scaly anteaters. Anyone else?

Grouchy I watched a video in the Wuhan market....showing how animals were stacked on top of each other. Waste dripping onto the cage below and so on till it hit the ground.
They were using pictures to describe what must have mixed.....I could not tell the animal that had mixed with bat.
I was thinking turtle, but the name coming out must be what your talking about

There are some interesting articles about pangolins. Highly endangered species.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:05 pm

I appreciate rusty reminding us that this is a CHINESE virus.

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:12 pm

jellowrestling wrote:I appreciate rusty reminding us that this is a CHINESE virus.

Yeah. Like Trump isn't doing his part. Of course, I'm sarcastic and he thinks he's intelligent.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Political correctness is the real reason we don't dare mention the country of origin.

Illness caused by SARS-CoV-2 was recently termed COVID-19 by the WHO, the new acronym derived from "coronavirus disease 2019. " The name was chosen to avoid stigmatizing the virus's origins in terms of populations, geography, or animal associations

Just like they are working closely with the Chinese government.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:51 am

Sangersteve wrote:Political correctness is the real reason we don't dare mention the country of origin.

Illness caused by SARS-CoV-2 was recently termed COVID-19 by the WHO, the new acronym derived from "coronavirus disease 2019. " The name was chosen to avoid stigmatizing the virus's origins in terms of populations, geography, or animal associations

Just like they are working closely with the Chinese government.

We absolutely wouldn't want to upset our good friends, the Communist Chinese government. We should do like the Democrats, and parrot their talking points, like complete tools.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:50 pm

There's a pretty big hole in your "Chinese virus" theory.
A Chinese medical expert has suggested that the US may have obtained a specimen of the novel coronavirus before China did, raising the possibility that Washington had known about the disease before Beijing.
Dr Chen Xuyan from Beijing claimed that the first possible vaccine had entered clinical trials in America 'way too quickly'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... China.html

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:53 am

I see the President has taken my advice. He will no longer refer to Covid 19 as "the Chinese virus".

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:32 am

rusty wrote:I see the President has taken my advice. He will no longer refer to Covid 19 as "the Chinese virus".

I think "Soy Sauce Soldier Virus" might the most correct. :D

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:23 pm

planosteve wrote:There's a pretty big hole in your "Chinese virus" theory.
A Chinese medical expert has suggested that the US may have obtained a specimen of the novel coronavirus before China did, raising the possibility that Washington had known about the disease before Beijing.
Dr Chen Xuyan from Beijing claimed that the first possible vaccine had entered clinical trials in America 'way too quickly'.

By all means, let's accept Communist Chinese propaganda at face value. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:11 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:There's a pretty big hole in your "Chinese virus" theory.

By all means, let's accept Communist Chinese propaganda at face value. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, China is a "Communist" country. That doesn't mean the people are idealogical communists. In 1978 and 1979, the Chinese government began a series of reforms that opened the economy and they have led to economic growth at an astounding rate since that time. It is also the largest manufacturing economy in the world maintaing an average growth rate of 10 percent over the last 30 years, making it the world's fastest-growing economy in the world. That should tell you something.

Return to “Your first forum”