Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:10 pm

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Why does Fox News keep Chris Wallace? His ratings are terrible, he’s “almost” Radical Left, he was acknowledged to have failed badly as a Presidential debate moderator (except for Biden who he totally protected!), and so much else. Usually, these are not the qualities of a long-term stay!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:19 am

Congratulations to the country of Nigeria, who just banned Twitter because they banned their President. More COUNTRIES should ban Twitter and Facebook for not allowing free and open speech—all voices should be heard. In the meantime, competitors will emerge and take hold. Who are they to dictate good and evil if they themselves are evil? Perhaps I should have done it while I was President. But Zuckerberg kept calling me and coming to the White House for dinner telling me how great I was. 2024?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:42 am

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Congratulations to the country of Nigeria, who just banned Twitter because they banned their President. More COUNTRIES should ban Twitter and Facebook for not allowing free and open speech—all voices should be heard. In the meantime, competitors will emerge and take hold. Who are they to dictate good and evil if they themselves are evil? Perhaps I should have done it while I was President. But Zuckerberg kept calling me and coming to the White House for dinner telling me how great I was. 2024?

Yeah, but did he say "Great" what? :D
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:43 am

Yeah, but did he say "great" what? :D

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:26 pm

Thank you to the Department of the Interior Inspector General for Completely and Totally exonerating me in the clearing of Lafayette Park!

As we have said all along, and it was backed up in today’s highly detailed and professionally written report, our fine Park Police made the decision to clear the park to allow a contractor to safely install antiscale fencing to protect from Antifa rioters, radical BLM protestors, and other violent demonstrators who are causing chaos and death to our cities. In this instance, they tried burning down the church the day before the clearing. Fortunately, we were there to stop the fire from spreading beyond the basement—and it was our great honor and privilege to do so. Again, thank you to the Inspector General!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Our recently secured Southern Border is now worse than ever before. At no time in our Country’s history has anything so outrageous taken place. The Biden Administration stopped construction of the small remaining openings in areas of the almost 500 mile long wall, have taken away all authority from our great Border Patrol, and have ended such long fought for policies including Remain in Mexico, Safe Third Agreements, and our hugely-successful program that completely stopped Catch-and-Release.

Millions of people are pouring through our Border, including many criminals being released from jails, for such crimes as murder, drug smuggling, and human trafficking. In the history of our Country, it has never been more dangerous or worse. They do not have long to act as our Country is being destroyed

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:07 pm

Now that I have been totally exonerated on the Mueller Witch Hunt with a charge of No Collusion, I have often wondered, if a fake investigation is illegally started based on information provided and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, shouldn’t they be held accountable? Not to mention, wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars and interfering with years of a presidential administration? I fought the made-up Hoax strongly and effectively, and I won.

Then they fabricated, out of thin air, the fake allegation that I obstructed justice, and I won that too. Think of it, how can you obstruct justice when you were fighting a false and illegally submitted narrative?

This week I have been totally exonerated by the Inspector General in the clearing of Lafayette Park, despite earlier reports that it was done for political purposes.

And I have also been totally exonerated in Congress by the testimony of former White House lawyer Don McGahn. It came, it went, and it was a big “nothingburger.”

But fear not, the Radical Left, country destroying, illegal Witch Hunts continue, and I will win those too!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:08 pm

Biden just said that he was told by the Joint Chiefs of Staff that Climate Change is our greatest threat. If that is the case, and they actually said this, he ought to immediately fire the Joint Chiefs of Staff for being incompetent!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:11 pm

It is now unanimous, and I have been proven right (once again) that the initial World Health Organization Report on the Wuhan Lab was flawed and must be redone, this time by a truly transparent investigation. We were right about the China Virus from the beginning, and now the entire world sees it. This is why the Chinese Communist Party should pay $10 Trillion in global reparations for what they allowed to happen, the worst event in world history. Even here in the United States, the so-called experts like Dr. Fauci were wrong about the Wuhan Lab and China’s role the entire time. Just think how bad things would have gotten if I followed Dr. Fauci’s advice and never closed down travel from China (and other things)? Dr. Fauci likes to say that he is “science,” when in fact he is merely science fiction!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:14 pm

As President, I had a great and very productive meeting in Helsinki, Finland, with President Putin of Russia. Despite the belated Fake News portrayal of the meeting, the United States won much, including the respect of President Putin and Russia. Because of the phony Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, made-up and paid for by the Democrats and Crooked Hillary Clinton, the United States was put at a disadvantage—a disadvantage that was nevertheless overcome by me. As to who do I trust, they asked, Russia or our “Intelligence” from the Obama era, meaning people like Comey, McCabe, the two lovers, Brennan, Clapper, and numerous other sleezebags, or Russia, the answer, after all that has been found out and written, should be obvious. Our government has rarely had such lowlifes as these working for it. Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin—don’t fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:16 pm

The union representing the great workers building the Keystone XL Pipeline endorsed Biden. Now their workers have no jobs and the pipeline, which was well under construction (like the Southern Border Wall), has been shut down, with thousands of jobs lost and the company announcing yesterday that they are “permanently pulling out.” You should vote those people out of office immediately, and stop paying your union dues. A total waste of money. And I said it was going to happen before the 2020 Presidential Election Hoax!

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:28 pm

I'll never learn. Every time I see this thread come up to the top I click on it in anticipation of seeing a message from a great man. And I still haven't. I've been suckered in just like Trump supporters. I'm ashamed of myself.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:07 pm

I turned down two book deals, from the most unlikely of publishers, in that I do not want to do such a deal right now. I’m writing like crazy anyway, however, and when the time comes, you’ll see the book of all books. Actually, I’ve been working on a much more important project right now!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:09 pm

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:17 pm

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:19 pm

“…I think it's great to have a US President part of the club and very willing to cooperate," said French President Emmanuel Macron.

This was a quote by the President of France. He and many other Leaders before him, in France and throughout Europe, were ripping off the United States like never before. We were treated very unfairly with horrible trade deals, and paying for a large portion of their defense. They were taking advantage of the United States and therefore, of course, they like Biden because now they will be allowed to return to their old ways of ripping off our Country. If I were a leader of these countries, I too would like Biden far better than President Trump. They will now get very rich off the United States just like they have in the past until a change is made. I am for AMERICA FIRST!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:07 pm

So much USA money has been given away to the “Club,” as President Macron of France likes to call it, and to NATO, despite the fact that those countries have taken economic advantage of the United States for many years—until I came along. Not fair to America, or the American taxpayer!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:08 pm

Why is State Senator Jake Corman of Pennsylvania fighting so hard that there not be a Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam? Corman is fighting as though he were a Radical Left Democrat, saying that a Forensic Audit of Pennsylvania not take place. Why is Senator David Argall playing the same game? Are they stupid, corrupt, or naive? What is going on? Other State Senators want this Forensic Audit to take place—immediately. I feel certain that if Corman continues along this path of resistance, with its lack of transparency, he will be primaried and lose by big numbers. What went on in Philadelphia and other areas of the State must be properly and legally exposed. If it is not, just like with open Borders, we won’t have a Country anymore!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:13 pm

I've seen sore losers before. But 45 is the all time champ!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:51 pm

planosteve wrote:I've seen sore losers before. But 45 is the all time champ!

The “sore loser” will have absolute and irrefutable proof that he won the 2020 election before Biden’s first term ends..probably later this year.

Return to “Your first forum”