Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby GFB » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:17 am

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:03 pm

The fake, highly partisan Unselect Committee continues to rock and roll. They were unable to make a deal with Kevin McCarthy to put real Republicans on the Committee, so they got stuck with low-polling warmonger Liz Cheney and Cryin’ Adam Kinzinger who have no idea what our Party stands for. Cheney is polling in the low 20’s in Wyoming, the State she doesn’t represent. This is just a continuation of the Witch Hunt which started with the now fully debunked and discredited Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, quickly reverting to a perfect phone call with Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and now this. The Unselect Committee is composed of absolute political hacks who want to destroy the Republican Party and are decimating America itself. I am the only thing in their way. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:04 pm

Well, it’s finally happened. The late, great Thomas Jefferson, one of our most important Founding Fathers, and a principal writer of the Constitution of the United States, is being “evicted” from the magnificent New York City Council Chamber. Who would have thought this would ever be possible (I did, and called it long ago!). Next up, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln and, of course, George Washington. The Radical Left has gone crazy, and it’s hurting our Country badly—But someday soon, sane people will be back, and our Country will be respected again!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:35 pm

Isn’t it terrible that a Republican Congressman from Nebraska just got indicted for possibly telling some lies to investigators about campaign contributions, when half of the United States Congress lied about made up scams, and when Mark Zuckerberg, in my opinion a criminal, is allowed to spend $500 million and therefore able to change the course of a Presidential Election, and nothing happens to them. Comey lied, Schiff lied, Crooked Hillary lied, McCabe lied, the two lovers, Peter and Lisa, lied. They all lied having to do with Russia, Russia, Russia, because they knew it was a SCAM, and they all lied having to do with Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, because they knew it was a SCAM—and they made up fairy tales about me knowing how badly it would hurt the U.S.A.—and nothing happens to them. Is there no justice in our Country?

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:30 am

The insurrection took place on November 3, Election Day. January 6 was the Protest!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:17 pm

Isn’t it funny that Meghan McCain, who has always been a bully and basically a lowlife, is now complaining that it was she who was bullied by the Slobs and Radical Left maniacs of “The View.” At the request of many of her representatives, I made it possible for her father to have the world’s longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan. In his own very special way, he was a RINO’s RINO. Despite his fighting against me, I won Arizona by a lot in 2016 and won Arizona by even more in 2020—unfortunately the vote counters in 2020 were far more important than the candidate (See the determinative Report issued Wednesday by the Arizona Auditors!). I have since found out that McCain, who was close to last in his class at Annapolis, sent the fake and totally discredited scam Dossier to the FBI, hoping to stop the “Trump Train.” In any event, Meghan should fight the Communists instead of explaining how they beat her, hurt her, and made her “physically ill.” She should fight back against the Losers of The View the way she fights against very good and well-meaning Republicans, and she would do herself a world of good!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:21 pm

General Keith Kellogg’s book is a true and insightful record of our incredibly successful four years. It is a truly accurate account of my Presidency and brings to full light what my Administration accomplished in the face of constant attacks from mainstream media and political opportunists. What we did was right for America and our great citizens, and the record proves it. Kellogg was with me for every critical decision I made on behalf of our great Nation. Kellogg’s bestselling book, War By Other Means, published this week, is a must read. Get it now!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:58 am

Our Country is being poisoned with the millions of people that are illegally flowing through our Borders, in most cases not even questioned or stopped. Many are criminals from the emptied prisons of other countries, most of these are very dangerous people. Our Country is dying from within and nobody is doing anything to stop it. The first thing that should be done, and it can be done quickly, is FINISH THE WALL. A deal must be made with Mexico, where Mexico serves as a 2,000 mile barrier, not a launching pad for the illegals that are coming in. Also, 97 percent of the people that came in from Afghanistan rushed the planes and should not be here. Those people must be checked very carefully because many of them will turn out to be strongly related to high-level terrorism. How stupid our Country has become, so sad to watch when just 10 months ago we had none of these problems, and none either with bad economy, inflation, fuel prices going through the roof, and so much else. And never forget, because the Fake News will not talk about it any longer, those needlessly killed in Afghanistan and the thousands of people and the $85 Billion worth of Military equipment left behind in the complete and total surrender by the United States of America. We would have been out but we would have been out with dignity and strength. Our Country is now a laughingstock all over the world!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:33 pm

planosteve wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always nice to hear from the Marxist Biden voters.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:37 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always nice to hear from the Marxist Biden voters.
You don't think our country is the laughing stock all over the world? It has been for the last 4 1/2 years! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:59 pm

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Our Country is being poisoned with the millions of people that are illegally flowing through our Borders, in most cases not even questioned or stopped. Many are criminals from the emptied prisons of other countries, most of these are very dangerous people. Our Country is dying from within and nobody is doing anything to stop it. The first thing that should be done, and it can be done quickly, is FINISH THE WALL. A deal must be made with Mexico, where Mexico serves as a 2,000 mile barrier, not a launching pad for the illegals that are coming in. Also, 97 percent of the people that came in from Afghanistan rushed the planes and should not be here. Those people must be checked very carefully because many of them will turn out to be strongly related to high-level terrorism. How stupid our Country has become, so sad to watch when just 10 months ago we had none of these problems, and none either with bad economy, inflation, fuel prices going through the roof, and so much else. And never forget, because the Fake News will not talk about it any longer, those needlessly killed in Afghanistan and the thousands of people and the $85 Billion worth of Military equipment left behind in the complete and total surrender by the United States of America. We would have been out but we would have been out with dignity and strength. Our Country is now a laughingstock all over the world!

This is all BS. We've had the same problems for years. This isn't something that started January 20. Most of these people started traveling to the border well before Biden was sworn in, and likely before the election
We haven't had less than 10 million reported illegal border crossings in over 10 years at least.
He fixed nothing. He's either stupid or a liar. I figure it's about 80/20 to the liar side. Having said that, the same thing could be said for his minions. Except I believe they are 80/20 on the stupid side.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:16 pm

The largest caravan in history is coming towards us, and we are totally unprepared and doing nothing about it. Complete the wall and get tough. Our Country is being systematically destroyed before our very eyes!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:17 pm

What good is it if FOX News speaks well of me when they continually allow horrible and untruthful anti-Trump commercials to be run—and plenty of them. In the good old days, that would never have happened and today it happens all of the time. Ratings-challenged CNN and MSNBC would never run a positive Trump ad—never. With so many forces against us, Big Tech, the Fake News Media, the Radical Left, the RINOs, and more, we are at such a disadvantage, but we will win anyway!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:35 pm

President Jair Bolsonaro and I have become great friends over the past few years. He fights hard for, and loves, the people of Brazil—Just like I do for the people of the United States. Brazil is lucky to have a man such as Jair Bolsonaro working for them. He is a great President and will never let the people of his great country down!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:36 pm

I hope everyone is watching the MASSIVE Caravan pouring through Mexico and headed to our Country. This must be stopped before they reach our Border, or before. Just nine months ago, we had the strongest Border in our Nation’s history. This should have never happened!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:38 pm

What country will be the primary beneficiary from a “Billionaires Tax,” or Wealth Tax? Where will wealthy people and companies move to, leaving the United States high and dry? Most don’t need to be in the U.S. anyway. I know all of those very smartly run countries, and they are all thrilled by what the Radical Left maniacs are doing in Congress. I just wonder, will I be allowed to run for president again if I move to another country? No, I guess I’ll just stick it out, but most others won’t!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:32 pm

Vito Fossella is running as the very popular Republican nominee for Staten Island Borough President. Under the failed leadership of Mayor Bill de Blasio, Staten Island, a place I know and love so much, has become New York's forgotten Borough. The Radical Left is defunding our police, corrupting our schools, and endangering our children. It can come back strongly, but New York City is now a filthy and dangerous place. This is what happens under a corrupt one-party rule. Vito is the only true Conservative Republican in the race who will stand up to the Radical Liberal Mob. I have been a proud supporter of Vito Fossella because he is Strong, Tough, and Loves the incredible people of Staten Island. Vito has my Complete and Total Endorsement. He will not disappoint you!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:34 pm

Chanting, "We love Trump" in Arlington, Va. Thank you, Arlington, see you soon!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:35 pm

$7.59 gasoline in various parts in California—a record, and going higher. All over the Country gasoline is spiking. If the Trump Administration were in there, it would right now be $2 a gallon or less.

Return to “Your first forum”