Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby planosteve » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:09 am

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Why isn’t the Unselect Committee of highly partisan political hacks investigating the CAUSE of the January 6th protest, which was the rigged Presidential Election of 2020? Does anybody notice that they want to stay as far away from that topic as possible, the numbers don’t work for them, or even come close. The only thing they can do is not talk about it. Look at what is going on now in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, and, to a lesser extent, Michigan where the numbers are horrendously corrupt in Detroit, but the weak Republican RINOs in the Michigan House and Senate don’t want to touch the subject. In many ways a RINO is worse than a Radical Left Democrat, because you don’t know where they are coming from and you have no idea how bad they really are for our Country. The good news is there are fewer and fewer RINOs left as we elect strong Patriots who love America. I will be having a news conference on January 6th at Mar-a-Lago to discuss all of these points, and more. Until then, remember, the insurrection took place on November 3rd, it was the completely unarmed protest of the rigged election that took place on January 6th.

Actually, they are investigating why they all showed up at the same place on the same day without any organization. 8-)
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:01 am

planosteve wrote:

Why isn’t the Unselect Committee of highly partisan political hacks investigating the CAUSE of the January 6th protest, which was the rigged Presidential Election of 2020? Does anybody notice that they want to stay as far away from that topic as possible, the numbers don’t work for them, or even come close. The only thing they can do is not talk about it. Look at what is going on now in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, and, to a lesser extent, Michigan where the numbers are horrendously corrupt in Detroit, but the weak Republican RINOs in the Michigan House and Senate don’t want to touch the subject. In many ways a RINO is worse than a Radical Left Democrat, because you don’t know where they are coming from and you have no idea how bad they really are for our Country. The good news is there are fewer and fewer RINOs left as we elect strong Patriots who love America. I will be having a news conference on January 6th at Mar-a-Lago to discuss all of these points, and more. Until then, remember, the insurrection took place on November 3rd, it was the completely unarmed protest of the rigged election that took place on January 6th.

Actually, they are investigating why they all showed up at the same place on the same day without any organization. 8-)

Dumb.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:28 pm

Then, why did they all show up at the same place on the same day without any organization?

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:27 pm

planosteve wrote:Then, why did they all show up at the same place on the same day without any organization?

By your logic, the Wisconsin parade massacre was a conspiracy of all the parade attendees.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:23 pm

Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:Then, why did they all show up at the same place on the same day without any organization?

By your logic, the Wisconsin parade massacre was a conspiracy of all the parade attendees.

My theory is they were zombies with radio receivers transplanted in their heads and were controlled by Mark Meadows from a closet off off the kitchen of the White House.

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:02 pm

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:

My theory is they were zombies with radio receivers transplanted in their heads and were controlled by Mark Meadows from a closet off off the kitchen of the White House.

Wouldn't they need one of your signature model tin foil hats for something like that?
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:26 pm

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Wacko Bette Midler said horrible things about the great people of West Virginia and Joe Manchin, but when I say much less offensive things about her, everybody goes wild. Don’t worry, I’ll tell the real facts about her in my book. I love you, West Virginia!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:27 pm

The people being persecuted by the January 6th Unselect Committee should simply tell the truth, that they are angry about the RIGGED Presidential Election of 2020. People are entitled to Freedom of Speech, and perhaps there has been no time in our Country’s history where Freedom of Speech has been so totally violated. They don’t want to talk about election results because they know they can’t win.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:29 pm

Has it been at all noticed that I offered to debate anybody, on television or otherwise, about the RIGGED Presidential Election of 2020. This was a publicly stated challenge—I have been called a “ratings machine,” and therefore would be good for television economics—which have not been doing so well lately. With all the bravado out there, I have not had one credible person willing to stand up and debate me in order to defend the CROOKED election. All involved, like those on the Unselect Committee of January 6th, know that it is a losing proposition for them. The election numbers are not defensible. Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, Nevada, and probably New Hampshire, Minnesota, New Mexico, and others were all won, and in some cases big, by a certain Republican Presidential Candidate, me. So, after one month, a very public offer to debate, I have no takers—not even the sleazebags you see on the January 6th Commission who speak with such fake reverence about the day. This is Cancel Culture. They think they got away with the Crime of the Century, and they don’t want it to be talked about or discussed. Look at what has happened to our Country, and what a shame it is!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:19 am

Isn’t it incredible that because of the vaccines, which I and my Administration came up with years ahead of schedule (despite the fact that everybody, including Fauci, said would never happen), that we no longer need masks, and yet our names are not even mentioned in what everybody is calling the modern day miracle of the vaccines? Without the vaccines, this world would have been in for another 1917 Spanish Flu, where up to 100 million people died. Because of the vaccines we pushed and developed in record time, nothing like that will be even close to happening. Just a mention please! The Biden Administration had zero to do with it. All they did was continue our plan of distribution, which was working well right from the beginning.

We need to keep this post from the real donald trump front and center. It will be important in the days to come. And please note
that none of the "vaccines", (that's not what they are) has yet been approved by the FDA except for Comirnaty which wasn't in existence then and is still not available in the US. Every jab out there has only temporary approval and the companies have no responsibility for the results whatsoever!
https://tennesseestar.com/2021/12/23/pf ... ot-in-u-s/

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:10 am

planosteve wrote:

Isn’t it incredible that because of the vaccines, which I and my Administration came up with years ahead of schedule (despite the fact that everybody, including Fauci, said would never happen), that we no longer need masks, and yet our names are not even mentioned in what everybody is calling the modern day miracle of the vaccines? Without the vaccines, this world would have been in for another 1917 Spanish Flu, where up to 100 million people died. Because of the vaccines we pushed and developed in record time, nothing like that will be even close to happening. Just a mention please! The Biden Administration had zero to do with it. All they did was continue our plan of distribution, which was working well right from the beginning.

We need to keep this post from the real donald trump front and center. It will be important in the days to come. And please note
that none of the "vaccines", (that's not what they are) has yet been approved by the FDA except for Comirnaty which wasn't in existence then and is still not available in the US. Every jab out there has only temporary approval and the companies have no responsibility for the results whatsoever!
https://tennesseestar.com/2021/12/23/pf ... ot-in-u-s/

Oh no!...not government approved?!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:52 am

As I've been saying from day 1 there is no COVID-19. So, there is no "vaccine" for it. The whole purpose of withholding approval is shielding the drug companies from legal liability. That's how you get away with mass murder with no liability. Comprehend :D

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:49 pm

Merry Christmas to all. We will Make America Great Again!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:57 pm

The United States just set a record high for coronavirus infections. Remember when Biden said that he would quickly and easily solve this problem? How’s he doing? He now says that it is up to the states, not the Federal Government, exactly the opposite of what he said during the campaign!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:00 pm

planosteve wrote:As I've been saying from day 1 there is no COVID-19. So, there is no "vaccine" for it. The whole purpose of withholding approval is shielding the drug companies from legal liability. That's how you get away with mass murder with no liability. Comprehend :D

It doesn’t exist, yet you post endless data about it..typically 6 to 8 new threads a day..more than all other members combined.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:26 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:As I've been saying from day 1 there is no COVID-19. So, there is no "vaccine" for it. The whole purpose of withholding approval is shielding the drug companies from legal liability. That's how you get away with mass murder with no liability. Comprehend :D

It doesn’t exist, yet you post endless data about it..typically 6 to 8 new threads a day..more than all other members combined.

No, I believe that COVID-19 may not exist. But, if it does it is not a fatal disease. And it is intentionally hyped and the test is inaccurate which causes false positives. Lots of people are told they have it because the test is amplified too high. The CDC has even admitted it and are changing the test now!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:09 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

No, I believe that COVID-19 may not exist. But, if it does it is not a fatal disease. And it is intentionally hyped and the test is inaccurate which causes false positives. Lots of people are told they have it because the test is amplified too high. The CDC has even admitted it and are changing the test now!

I agree with much of that, it’s just all of that makes me want to never give it a thought.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:03 am

Unfortunately, not thinking about it won't make it go away. That is what is called denial. I really don't enjoy this stuff either. There's a lot of other things I'd rather do. But, I have to still be around to do it. As far as presidents go, the last one that was worth a damn was murdered in Dallas.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:36 pm

Twitter is a disgrace to democracy. They shouldn’t be allowed to do business in this Country. Marjorie Taylor Greene has a huge constituency of honest, patriotic, hard-working people. They don’t deserve what’s happened to them on places like low-life Twitter and Facebook. Everybody should drop off of Twitter and Facebook. They’re boring, have only a Radical Left point of view, and are hated by everyone. They are a disgrace to our Nation. Keep fighting, Marjorie!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:38 pm

In light of the total bias and dishonesty of the January 6th Unselect Committee of Democrats, two failed Republicans, and the Fake News Media, I am canceling the January 6th Press Conference at Mar-a-Lago on Thursday, and instead will discuss many of those important topics at my rally on Saturday, January 15th, in Arizona—It will be a big crowd! What has become more and more obvious to ALL is that the LameStream Media will not report the facts that Nancy Pelosi and the Capitol Sergeant-at-Arms denied requests for the D.C. National Guard or Military to be present at the Capitol. Their emails and correspondence with the Department of Defense exist, but the media won’t ask for this evidence, or report the truth!

This is the Democrats’ Great Cover-Up Committee and the Media is complicit. Why did Adam “Shifty” Schiff forge and change the statement of Congressman Jim Jordan without any consequence? Why will Crazy Nancy Pelosi not provide her communications with the House Sergeant-at-Arms and the House Chief Administrative Officer, or promise to retain these vital messages, which many feel she has already destroyed—perhaps illegally? Also, why is the primary reason for the people coming to Washington D.C., which is the fraud of the 2020 Presidential Election, not the primary topic of the Unselect Committee’s investigation? This was, indeed, the Crime of the Century.

Return to “Your first forum”