Description of your first forum.
rusty

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby rusty » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:09 pm

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:57 am

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Meat Loaf was a great guy—got to know him very well doing Celebrity Apprentice. He was smart, talented, open, and warm.

His success was enormous—we all loved him. Meat Loaf will be greatly missed!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:46 am

So let me get this straight, I am being investigated in Georgia for asking an Attorney General with many lawyers and others knowingly on the phone to look for corruption, which definitely took place in the Georgia Presidential election—but the people who committed the crime are in no way, shape, or form under investigation and are instead being protected? The people looking for the crime are being hounded and the people who committed the crime are being protected. This is not the American way.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:47 am

As you gather together today for the March for Life, I am with you in spirit!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:48 pm

Some RINO Republicans in Wisconsin are working hand in hand with others to have drop boxes again placed in Wisconsin. These fools are playing right into the Democrats’ hand. Drop boxes are only good for Democrats and cheating, not good for Republicans.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:49 pm

What’s happening with Russia and Ukraine would never have happened under the Trump Administration. Not even a possibility!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:50 pm

Really big crowd expected in Texas this weekend. The rallies are bigger than ever before—so much to talk about!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:09 am

Ted Budd, who I endorsed many months ago for the U.S. Senate, is now leading the pack in North Carolina. He is the true America First fighter who stands strong for the Second Amendment, fights for our great Military and Law Enforcement, and has tremendous courage fighting against the Woke Mob who wants to destroy America. I am proud of him, and he is going to win big. Ted Budd is the ONLY U.S. Senate candidate in North Carolina who has my Complete and Total Endorsement!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:21 pm

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

So let me get this straight, I am being investigated in Georgia for asking an Attorney General with many lawyers and others knowingly on the phone to look for corruption, which definitely took place in the Georgia Presidential election—but the people who committed the crime are in no way, shape, or form under investigation and are instead being protected? The people looking for the crime are being hounded and the people who committed the crime are being protected. This is not the American way.

Yes, but it's the "Progressive" way.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:36 am

I am told the very strong and impressive Morgan Ortagus is exploring a run for Congress in Tennessee’s 5th Congressional District. I couldn’t be happier because she’s an absolute warrior for America First and MAGA! Morgan was fantastic in her role working with Secretary Mike Pompeo at the U.S. State Department and understands the threats posed by China, Russia, Iran and others, and will be tough, not just roll over like the Democrats and RINOs. She serves in the U.S. Navy Reserves and will fight for our Military. She won’t bow to the Woke Mob or the Leftist LameStream Media. Morgan Ortagus will have my Complete and Total Endorsement if she decides to run!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:23 am

I am told the very strong and impressive Morgan Ortagus is exploring a run for Congress in Tennessee’s 5th Congressional District. I couldn’t be happier because she’s an absolute warrior for America First and MAGA! Morgan was fantastic in her role working with Secretary Mike Pompeo at the U.S. State Department and understands the threats posed by China, Russia, Iran and others, and will be tough, not just roll over like the Democrats and RINOs. She serves in the U.S. Navy Reserves and will fight for our Military. She won’t bow to the Woke Mob or the Leftist LameStream Media. Morgan Ortagus will have my Complete and Total Endorsement if she decides to run!

No wonder! She's a real looker! She's his type all right. :lol:
https://www.bing.com/search?q=morgan+or ... FORM=QSRE8
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:18 am

What’s happening with Russia and Ukraine would never have happened under the Trump Administration. Not even a possibility!

He's probably right about this. When one is naked in bed with Putin, he's not going to mess with you too much.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:00 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Conroe, Texas. Will be big!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:59 am

BIG news out of Pennsylvania!

The practice of no-excuse mail-in ballots, put in place by Democrats right before the stolen 2020 Election, has been ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL by the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court.

Here is the key question: If widespread mail-in balloting is unconstitutional in Pennsylvania now, how could mail-in balloting have been constitutional in the RIGGED 2020 Presidential Election then?

We all know the answer—it wasn’t!

All American Patriots are thanking the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania for having the courage to do the right thing!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:00 pm

Big crowd already gathering in Texas for tonight, see you there!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:45 pm

AT&T is closing the very popular One America News Network (OAN) because too many people are watching. They couldn’t put up with that any longer. Conservatives/Republicans should boycott Direct TV, and while you’re at it, “Concast’s” Xfinity as well. These are Radical Left Lunatics who are destroying our Nation!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:52 pm

AT&T is closing the very popular One America News Network (OAN) because too many people are watching. They couldn’t put up with that any longer. Conservatives/Republicans should boycott Direct TV, and while you’re at it, “Concast’s” Xfinity as well. These are Radical Left Lunatics who are destroying our Nation!

That would be Comcast Donnie. C O M C A S T.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:17 pm

Wait a minute. AT&T is discontinuing OAN because TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE WATCHING IT?!?!?!?!

Good grief, what's this guy going to come up with next. I guess HBO and ESPN are next. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:32 pm

planosteve wrote:

That would be Comcast Donnie. C O M C A S T.

That was intentional, dipwad.

If you had been paying attention, he’s been calling them that for years..

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:13 pm

I stopped paying attention to 45 after he was in office about 2 months.

Return to “Your first forum”