Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
grouchy

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby grouchy » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:29 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote: All that matters to me is that he never ever holds public office of any kind again. There is no Republican in Congress that I know of that wants to see Trump back in the White House. :lol:

Yeah that’s why the RNC just voted to censure Cheney and Kinzinger.

And a lot of high profile Republicans have lambasted that move.

Trump’s toast, unless you’re one of the dwindling minions.

He’ll probably be in jail before the next election.

We can hope.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:34 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote: All that matters to me is that he never ever holds public office of any kind again. There is no Republican in Congress that I know of that wants to see Trump back in the White House. :lol:

Tonight the national TV news is telling that 45 clogged the White House sewer system trying to flush paper records, some classified, down the toilet! :lol:
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:33 am

planosteve wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:

Tonight the national TV news is telling that 45 clogged the White House sewer system trying to flush paper records, some classified, down the toilet! :lol:

And really stupid people..believe them.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:33 pm

Only 27% of voters that voted for 45 agree with him that Pense that he could have refused to certify the election! :lol:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:57 am

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Even more Voter Fraud was just discovered in Wisconsin. It shows the Election was Rigged and Stolen. A hearing this week revealed at least 50,000 illegal phantom votes were cast in the 2020 Presidential Election, which is more than twice the “victory” margin. Incredible problems were also uncovered within Wisconsin’s voter rolls, including an apartment building with 102 percent turnout rate (not possible), 113 ballots cast from an address where no one lives, 3,713 “voters” registered to U.S. Post Offices, and 625,000 dead people on Wisconsin’s voter rolls. In addition, 46,000 votes were cast on Nov. 3rd based on voter information that was never verified by the state. This is on top of massive ballot harvesting, rigged “indefinitely confined” votes, the Wisconsin Election Commission instructing election officials to break the law, Zuckerberg drop boxes, etc. So who in Wisconsin is leading the charge to decertify this fraudulent Election? It’s time for RINOs to step forward and save our Country!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:12 pm

Well then who will lead the charge?
Uh, nobody
11 Feb-https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/wisconsin-prosecutor-bring-election-fraud-charges-82827792
MADISON, Wis. -- A Wisconsin county district attorney said she will not bring election fraud charges against members of the state elections commission or nursing home workers after a sheriff who backed former President Donald Trump called for them to be prosecuted.

Racine County District Attorney Patricia Hanson, a Republican, said in a letter dated Thursday that she would not file charges against members of the bipartisan Wisconsin Elections Commission because none of them live in her county and she doesn't have jurisdiction.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:56 pm

The Unselect Committee and Nancy Pelosi are completely out of control, harassing innocent people, seizing private phone and bank records, and using the Capitol Police to spy on members of Congress. The RINOs, who were recently given support by Mitch McConnell, are trying to give legitimacy to a totally illegitimate and Marxist exercise. All the real questions about January 6 are being ignored, like why they are hiding 14,000 hours of video footage, and why Nancy Pelosi left the Capitol completely unsecured and denied up to 20,000 National Guard troops as requested by me. They should be looking at the massive evidence of Voter Fraud, which continues to come out daily, and is why everyone was there in the first place. The Unselect Committee is a cover up of the real insurrection, which took place on Nov. 3rd!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:57 pm

Yet another fake book, by a reporter who knows nothing about me, Maggot Haberman of the New York Times, is making up stories about my relationship with foreign leaders. She claims I speak with Kim Jong Un of North Korea, but not other world leaders. Wrong!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:44 pm

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Yet another fake book, by a reporter who knows nothing about me, Maggot Haberman of the New York Times, is making up stories about my relationship with foreign leaders. She claims I speak with Kim Jong Un of North Korea, but not other world leaders. Wrong!

Yeah a real flack. :lol:
In 2018, Haberman's reporting on the Trump administration earned the Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting (shared with colleagues at the Times and The Washington Post),[20] the individual Aldo Beckman Memorial Award from the White House Correspondents' Association,[21] and the Front Page Award for Journalist of the Year from the Newswomen's Club of New York.[22][23] Trump himself has repeatedly responded to negative articles in the Times by calling her a "Hillary flunky" and a "third rate reporter".[24]

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:07 pm

planosteve wrote:

Yeah a real flack. :lol:
In 2018, Haberman's reporting on the Trump administration earned the Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting (shared with colleagues at the Times and The Washington Post),[20] the individual Aldo Beckman Memorial Award from the White House Correspondents' Association,[21] and the Front Page Award for Journalist of the Year from the Newswomen's Club of New York.[22][23] Trump himself has repeatedly responded to negative articles in the Times by calling her a "Hillary flunky" and a "third rate reporter".[24]

Thanks for confirming she’s a complete piece of sh*t.

Awards were given out like after dinner mints to all the losers that pursued things like Russia Russia Russia.

And none of these bogus reporters pursuing bogus stories gave their awards back.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:34 pm

The latest pleading from Special Counsel Robert Durham provides indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia. This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution. In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death. In addition, reparations should be paid to those in our country who have been damaged by this.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:33 am

The latest pleading from Special Counsel Robert Durham provides indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia. This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution. In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death. In addition, reparations should be paid to those in our country who have been damaged by this.

That a different tune than he was singing before:
Former President Donald Trump gushed “I am so proud” when then-Attorney General William Barr tapped John Durham to look for widespread wrongdoing by FBI officials in the early stages of its Russia-collusion probe.
That was in May 2019.
Two years later, Mr. Trump and other conservatives mock the investigation that has practically disappeared without an utterance from Mr. Durham or any sign that he has uncovered anything.
“Where’s Durham?” Mr. Trump said in March. “Is he a living, breathing human being? Will there ever be a Durham report?”
Mr. Trump’s about-face is emblematic of the extent to which conservatives have soured on the Durham investigation. Those who once breathlessly predicted the probe would uncover a deep state conspiracy against Mr. Trump have now reduced it to a punchline.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ion-probe/

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:07 pm

What Hillary Clinton and the Radical Left Democrats did with respect to spying on a President of the United States, even while in office, is a far bigger crime than Watergate. It will be interesting to see how it was covered by the media and what Mitch McConnell and the RINOs will be doing about it. This is an insult to the Republican Party, but a far greater insult to our Nation. Covered very powerfully this morning by Fox and Friends and, of course, Maria Bartiromo.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:08 pm

THEY SPIED ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:10 pm

Could somebody please inform the low-rated political shows that plague our Sunday morning programming that my Endorsement of candidates is much stronger today than it was even prior to the 2020 Election Scam. I am almost unblemished in the victory count, and it is considered by the real pollsters to be the strongest endorsement in U.S. political history. There are plenty of existing politicians who wouldn’t be in power now were it not for my Endorsement (like the Old Crow!). The Fake News does everything within their power to diminish and belittle but the people know, and the politicians seeking the Endorsement really know!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:45 pm

Can you imagine that, what should be the biggest story of our time, bigger than Watergate, is getting absolutely no mention, ZERO, in the New York Times, Washington Post, ABC Fake News, NBC Fake News, CBS Fake News, ratings-dead CNN, and MSDNC. This in itself is a scandal, the fact that a story so big, so powerful, and so important for the future of our Nation is getting zero coverage from LameStream, is being talked about all over the world. Just like they wouldn’t talk about the many Biden corruption scandals prior to the Election, (or for that matter now!), they won’t talk about this, which is potentially even bigger. It shows how totally corrupt and shameless the media is. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and the Republicans, in particular President Donald Trump, got caught illegally spying into the Office of the President? All hell would break loose and the electric chair would immediately come out of retirement. The good news is, everybody is talking about not only this atrocity against our Nation, but that the press refuses to even mention the major crime that took place.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:46 pm

I was proven right about the spying, and I will be proven right about 2020!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:47 pm

Funny thing about Susan Collins, who is absolutely atrocious, and has been for a long time, I won Maine 2, by a lot, and those hard working people attended a rally of many thousands. Just one word about her and the fact that she didn’t help the fisherman, as their rights were taken from them from the federal government, and the lumberjacks, she would have had no chance to win. But I remained silent and positive and allowed her to have her victory. She would have lost in a landslide. Gee, aren’t I nice?

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:18 am

Is the Unselect Committee still talking about January 6 when a bigger scandal than Watergate has just been unearthed?

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:19 am

MAGA will never accept RINO Governor Doug Ducey of Arizona running for the U.S. Senate—So save your time, money, and energy, Mitch!

Return to “Your first forum”