Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
jellowrestling

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:18 am

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:
Surprise Surprise is right. Let this guy endorse some who aren't incumbents.

If he had any hair on his ass he would endorse some underdogs and see how far that goes. But, of course, he doesn't. So it's a moot point.

That might be a valid criticism if it were true, but it's not. What's true is that some were incumbents, some were running unopposed, and some got a plurality of votes, but are facing runoffs.

He endorsed six non-incumbent statewide candidates who either won or are in runoffs.

Locally, he also endorsed Tim O'Hare, who knocked off the favored former Fort Worth mayor Betsy Price (and 4 other challengers) by a convincing margin, with 57% of the vote.

Neither Betsy Price nor Tim O'Hare were incumbents. And Tim O'Hare got a boatload of votes from Colleywood and Southlake ('nuff said).

But okay, I'll play. Out of the 33 Trump endorsed candidates how many were NOT incumbents or running unopposed?

Let me try it this way. All six were in contested races.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:31 am

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

The Fake News Media refuses to report that I was the one who very early and strongly gave the anti-tank busters (Javelins) to Ukraine, while Obama/Biden was giving blankets, to great and open complaints. Then Biden came in, and canceled the remaining military equipment that was packed, loaded, and ready to be shipped. Now the Fake News Media is trying to say that Trump gave Ukraine nothing and it was Biden who is their great friend and gave them weaponry. The dishonesty is so unbelievable. All I can do is report it!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:34 am

Just confirmed that most of Europe won’t go along with the United States in boycotting Russian oil and gas. As usual the United States will be left out there alone, being taken advantage of by Europe, as we defend them, while we read in the Fake News how everyone has come together under Biden to fight Russia.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:35 am

Congratulations and thank you to Robin Vos, Speaker of the Wisconsin State Assembly, and State Assemblywoman Janel Brandtjen, Chair of the Committee on Campaigns and Elections, for standing by highly respected Justice Michael Gableman on the incredible findings just announced on Election Fraud in the great State of Wisconsin. I feel confident that Robin will exercise his moral duty to follow up on Justice Gableman’s findings. In addition to announcing that they will stay in session and take action to get rid of ERIC and the WEC, which have done some very bad things and made review very difficult (as also noted by the Legislative Audit Bureau), based on the Gableman report, I would imagine that there can only be a Decertification of Electors. This is one of the biggest stories of our generation, even though the Fake News Media will try to play it down as much as they can.

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:13 am

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:That might be a valid criticism if it were true, but it's not. What's true is that some were incumbents, some were running unopposed, and some got a plurality of votes, but are facing runoffs.

He endorsed six non-incumbent statewide candidates who either won or are in runoffs.

Locally, he also endorsed Tim O'Hare, who knocked off the favored former Fort Worth mayor Betsy Price (and 4 other challengers) by a convincing margin, with 57% of the vote.

Neither Betsy Price nor Tim O'Hare were incumbents. And Tim O'Hare got a boatload of votes from Colleywood and Southlake ('nuff said).

But okay, I'll play. Out of the 33 Trump endorsed candidates how many were NOT incumbents or running unopposed?

Let me try it this way. All six were in contested races.

So 6 out of 33 were in contested races. The other 27 were mulligans. I'll take those odds.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:55 pm

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:04 am

Big rally in South Carolina this weekend. Will be honoring Katie Arrington, who is running against the absolutely horrendous Nancy Mace, and Russell Fry, who is likewise running against “doesn’t have a clue” Tom Rice. Big crowds at the Florence Regional Airport, starts at 7:00PM ET. See you there!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:11 am

Whatever happened to free speech in our Country? Incredibly, but not surprisingly, the Big Tech lunatics have taken down my interview with the very popular NELK Boys so that nobody can watch it or in any way listen to it. In the 24 hours that it was up it set every record for them, by many times. Interestingly on the show I told them this would happen because Big Tech and the Fake News Media fear the truth, they fear criticism about Biden, and above all, they don’t want to talk about the Rigged 2020 Presidential Election, all topics discussed. In Russia, the people are not allowed to know that they’re fighting a war with Ukraine, that’s where our media is going, and that’s where our Country is going because it quickly follows—just study history. Are we going to allow this to happen? Our Country is going to hell! Look at your gas prices, Inflation, the Afghanistan debacle, our Border, the war with Ukraine, which should have never happened, and so much more. We need freedom of speech again, we don’t have it and it’s getting worse every day!

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:08 am

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Whatever happened to free speech in our Country? Incredibly, but not surprisingly, the Big Tech lunatics have taken down my interview with the very popular NELK Boys so that nobody can watch it or in any way listen to it. In the 24 hours that it was up it set every record for them, by many times. Interestingly on the show I told them this would happen because Big Tech and the Fake News Media fear the truth, they fear criticism about Biden, and above all, they don’t want to talk about the Rigged 2020 Presidential Election, all topics discussed. In Russia, the people are not allowed to know that they’re fighting a war with Ukraine, that’s where our media is going, and that’s where our Country is going because it quickly follows—just study history. Are we going to allow this to happen? Our Country is going to hell! Look at your gas prices, Inflation, the Afghanistan debacle, our Border, the war with Ukraine, which should have never happened, and so much more. We need freedom of speech again, we don’t have it and it’s getting worse every day!

I just saw it. He's lying again.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:26 am

So, who are the "very popular NELK boys"?

Former President Donald Trump appeared on the most recent episode of the YouTube prank squad Nelk Boys' podcast, Full Send Podcast, which premiered on Wednesday afternoon. The appearance was another sign of the growing reach of the group, who have turned prank and party videos into an influencer empire.

The Nelk Boys are a group of YouTubers known for provocative prank and party videos peppered with crude, bro-culture jokes. Their main channel, which launched in 2010, has over 7 million subscribers and 1.15 billion views. The group has also expanded into additional channels, hard seltzer and merchandise, which their company claims makes them tens of millions of dollars in revenue each year.

Less than a day after Trump's appearance on the podcast, which was titled "Donald Trump on WW3, Talking to Putin and Joe Rogan," the video had already received over 3.8 million views on YouTube. YouTube removed the podcast on Friday for violating its minformation policy.

The group has ignited multiple controversies in the past. In 2020, their YouTube channel was demonetized after they repeatedly encouraged fans to break COVID-19 social distancing and lockdown rules. The team's leader, Kyle Forgeard, was also briefly arrested in April of last year after allegedly impersonating a mall police officer for a video, but his charges were later dropped. The group was also kicked off a cruise after they repeatedly harassed a speaker at an event under the guise of pranking.

The Nelk Boys rose to fame in the past decade on the back of comedy skits where they performed extreme pranks and said bizarre things to strangers in public. Some of their most popular videos involve members pretending they have cocaine in front of police, ruining wine tours by getting drunk and acting reckless, and crashing live Zoom classes.

https://news.yahoo.com/nelk-boys-why-do ... 59768.html
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:03 pm

Big crowds for Rally in Florence, South Carolina. Will be there soon!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:05 pm

A winner from Save America PAC WAS chosen for dinner and that winner, and family, will soon be coming to Palm Beach, Florida. Reporting by the Washington Post was inaccurate and, Fake News. These arrangements were handled directly by President Trump’s representatives.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:06 pm

The story is Fake News about my plane being “mothballed” in Stewart Airfield in Newburgh, New York because “I didn’t think I would need it until 2025.” My plane, a Boeing 757, is going through a major scheduled maintenance program, which will be completed in approximately 90 days. It will then be put back into service. I was not allowed to use it during the Presidency, and didn’t.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:07 pm

Such Fake News and stories about me on Google. Anything positive does not get reported. Even the NELK Boys record-setting interview with me was taken down because I told the TRUTH, which the Radical Left cannot handle. The Media and Big Tech is doing everything possible to destroy our Country. They are truly the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:09 pm

We demand Freedom of the Press!

rusty

Postby rusty » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:44 pm

The story is Fake News about my plane being “mothballed” in Stewart Airfield in Newburgh, New York because “I didn’t think I would need it until 2025.” My plane, a Boeing 757, is going through a major scheduled maintenance program, which will be completed in approximately 90 days. It will then be put back into service. I was not allowed to use it during the Presidency, and didn’t.

Well of course it’s fake news. Trump says it is so it has to be. LOL!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:27 am

rusty wrote:

Well of course it’s fake news. Trump says it is so it has to be. LOL!

Yeah, nobody would make up **** about Trump.

In Realville, Trump has another jet and helicopters that he uses. The 757 wasn't used for four years because Trump was President, and wasn't allowed to use it. Anyone who knows anything about planes can tell you that the plane would need major maintenance after four years of inactivity.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:21 am

Time Warner, the owner of Fake News CNN, has just announced that they will be terminating a very popular and wonderful news network (OAN). Between heavily indebted Time Warner, and Radical Left Comcast, which runs Xfinity, there is a virtual monopoly on news, thereby making what you hear from the LameStream Media largely FAKE, hence the name FAKE NEWS! I believe the people of this Country should protest the decision to eliminate OAN, a very important voice. Likewise, Comcast is terrible and expensive. Let them know that you’re sick and tired of FAKE NEWS! In this modern age of technology, they are no longer necessary. Demand that OAN be allowed to stay on the air. It is far bigger and more popular than anyone knows, and importantly, it represents the voice of a very large group of people!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:22 am

Breaking News: Russia just sanctioned Joe Biden. While that is a terrible thing, in so many ways, perhaps it will now be explained why the Biden family received 3.5 million dollars from the very wealthy former Mayor of Moscow’s wife. During our Presidential Debate, “moderator” Chris Wallace, then of Fox, would not let me ask that question. He said it was inappropriate. Perhaps that’s why Biden has been so “slow on the draw” with Russia. This is a really bad conflict of interest that will, perhaps now, be fully and finally revealed!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:23 am

Now with what’s going on with Russia and Ukraine, among many other things, the great and wonderful people of Hungary need the continued strong leadership of Prime Minister Viktor Orban more than ever. He is TOUGH, SMART, AND LOVES HIS COUNTRY. In the upcoming Election next month, he already has my Complete and Total Endorsement!

Return to “Your first forum”