Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby planosteve » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:01 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:"Dr. Oz is a dangerous rogue unfit for the office of America’s doctor."-AMA Journal of Ethics
https://journalofethics.ama-assn.org/ar ... rk/2017-02

Rejected by the left wing AMA?

Perfect!

There is only one AMA and it's both wings. :D
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:22 pm

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Is the Unselect Committee of January 6th going to see the movie that was just released by Citizens United, called “Rigged,” or the movie coming out shortly concerning True the Vote and produced by Dinesh D'souza called “2,000 Mules”? When you watch the movies, or look at any of the other mountains of evidence on the Rigged Election, you would realize that their standard and boring sound bite, “The Big Lie,” is actually the Big Lie in reverse!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:58 pm

One person in Pennsylvania who I will not be endorsing is Bill McSwain for Governor. He was the U.S. Attorney who did absolutely nothing on the massive Election Fraud that took place in Philadelphia and throughout the commonwealth. He said Barr told him not to do anything (because Barr was afraid of being impeached by the Democrats), but he should have done his job anyway. Without free and fair Elections, we don’t have a Country. Do not vote for Bill McSwain, a coward, who let our Country down. He knew what was happening and let it go. It was there for the taking and he failed so badly. Many of the U.S. Attorneys were probably told not to do anything by Barr. Hence, our Country is going to hell.

True the Vote’s findings are determinative and Bill McSwain should be ashamed of himself, as should many Republican leaders who didn’t act. They said Philadelphia and Detroit were two of the most corrupt places in the Country, with Georgia being one of the most corrupt states!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:48 am

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP ENDORSES J.D. VANCE FOR THE UNITED STATES SENATE IN OHIO

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:50 am

MAGA patriots from across the nation are set to deliver an election landside for Republicans that will serve as a devastating rebuke of the failures of Joe Biden and the Radical Left Democrats. In the Great State of Ohio, the candidate most qualified and ready to win in November is J.D. Vance. We cannot play games. It is all about winning!

Like some others, J.D. Vance may have said some not so great things about me in the past, but he gets it now, and I have seen that in spades. He is our best chance for victory in what could be a very tough race. The Democrats will be spending many millions of dollars, but the good news is that they have a defective candidate who ran for President and garnered exactly zero percent in the polls. The bottom line is, we must have a Republican victory in Ohio.

This is not an easy endorsement for me to make because I like and respect some of the other candidates in the race—they’ve said great things about “Trump” and, like me, they love Ohio and love our Country. I’ve studied this race closely and I think J.D. is the most likely to take out the weak, but dangerous, Democrat opponent—dangerous because they will have so much money to spend. However, J.D. will destroy him in the debates and will fight for the MAGA Movement in the Senate. He’s strong on the Border, tough on Crime, understands how to use Taxes and Tariffs to hold China accountable, will fight to break up Big Tech, and has been a warrior on the Rigged and Stolen Presidential Election. J.D. is a Marine who served in the Iraq War, a graduate of The Ohio State University, and earned a Law Degree from Yale—a great student. With J.D. Vance, Ohio gets both brains and brawn. Ohio has been good to me, I won it twice, really BIG, and I have likewise been GREAT for Ohio. Let’s keep it going!

It is time for the entire MAGA movement, the greatest in the history of our Country, to unite behind J.D.’s campaign because, unlike so many other pretenders and wannabes, he will put America First. In other words, J.D. Vance has my Complete and Total Endorsement. He will not let you down. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:04 pm

Happy Easter to all including the Radical Left Maniacs who are doing everything possible to destroy our Country. May they not succeed, but let them, nevertheless, be happy, healthy, wealthy, and well!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:06 pm

Happy Easter to failed gubernatorial candidate and racist Attorney General Letitia James. May she remain healthy despite the fact that she will continue to drive business out of New York while at the same time keeping crime, death, and destruction in New York!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:30 am

With the horrible Subway Shootings and Violent Crime in New York being at an all-time high, where people are afraid to walk the streets, the racist and highly partisan Attorney General of New York State, failed Gubernatorial candidate Letitia James, should focus her efforts on saving the State of New York and ending its reputation as a Crime Capital of the World, instead of spending millions of dollars and utilizing a large portion of her office in going after Donald J. Trump and the Trump Organization (for many years!), who have probably done more for New York than virtually any other person or group, including employing many wonderful people and paying millions and millions of dollars in taxes. This never-ending Witch Hunt must stop. We don’t need racist political hacks going after good, hardworking people for highly partisan political gain. The people of our Country see right through it all, and won’t take this Radical Left “sickness” anymore. Make New York Great Again!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:32 am

Attorney General Brnovich of Arizona was given massive information on the fraud and so-called "irregularities" that took place in the 2020 Presidential Election. Many people said that he would do nothing about it because that just seems to be the way he is. I felt differently because the numbers and sheer amount of crime committed is so compelling, irrefutable, and determinative—the election result would have been entirely different.

Well, he did a report, and he recites some of the many horrible things that happened in that very dark period of American history but, rather than go after the people that committed these election crimes, it looks like he is just going to “kick the can down the road” and stay in that middle path of non-controversy. He wants to be politically correct. Because of the amount of time that it took him to do the report, which was endless, his poll numbers have been rapidly sinking. Now, people are upset with the fact that while he states the problem, he seems to be doing nothing about it—he doesn’t give the answers.

What a shame for the Great State of Arizona, and for our Country itself! Because of this election, the USA is “going to hell” with Inflation, Russia attacking Ukraine, the loss of Energy Independence, 5-dollar gasoline, a wide-open Border and, of course, the incompetence with which our pull-out from Afghanistan was handled. With an honest election, none of these things would have been a problem, they were all self-inflicted wounds. The good news is Arizona has some very good people running for election to the U.S. Senate. I will be making an Endorsement in the not too distant future!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:33 am

It doesn’t make sense that Russia and Ukraine aren’t sitting down and working out some kind of an agreement. If they don’t do it soon, there will be nothing left but death, destruction, and carnage. This is a war that never should have happened, but it did. The solution can never be as good as it would have been before the shooting started, but there is a solution, and it should be figured out now—not later—when everyone will be DEAD!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:28 am

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

It doesn’t make sense that Russia and Ukraine aren’t sitting down and working out some kind of an agreement. If they don’t do it soon, there will be nothing left but death, destruction, and carnage. This is a war that never should have happened, but it did. The solution can never be as good as it would have been before the shooting started, but there is a solution, and it should be figured out now—not later—when everyone will be DEAD!

That makes no sense whatsoever. Has he totally lost it?

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:17 am

Piers Morgan, like the rest of the Fake News Media, attempted to unlawfully and deceptively edit his long and tedious interview with me. He wanted to make it look like I walked out on the interview when my time limit of 20 minutes went over by an hour. The good news is that the interview was taped by us as a means of keeping him honest. The interview was actually very strong on the 2020 Election Fraud, with me calling him “a fool” if he truly believed those results. The evidence is massive and irrefutable (check out Truth the Vote and the Dinesh D'Souza documentary, which will all be coming out soon). For those who want to make Piers look bad, compare his video promo and how it was doctored to the real thing. Hopefully they will now be doing some big changes to their final product. It just shows, however, what I have to deal with in the Fake News Media. He went out of his way to deceptively edit an interview and got caught. That is a big story, isn’t it?

Listen to the audio here

https://m.soundcloud.com/breitbart/endi ... gewAfm6OQ4

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:19 am

Congratulations to CNN+ on their decision to immediately FOLD for a lack of ratings, or viewers in any way, shape, or form. It was like an empty desert out there despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars and the hiring of low-rated Chris Wallace, a man who tried so hard to be his father, Mike, but lacked the talent and whatever else is necessary to be a star. In any event, it’s just one more piece of CNN and Fake News that we don’t have to bother with anymore!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:21 am

The Governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, and Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, perhaps in collusion with the Radical Left Democrats, have allowed a horrible thing to happen to a very popular Republican, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene. She is now going through hell in their attempt to unseat her, just more of an election mess in Georgia, including the fact that they will still allow easily corruptible Ballot Boxes for all to cheat with, and have not been able to get a little thing called “Signature Verification” approved. Unlike other Republicans, this Governor does everything possible to hurt the voting process in Georgia, including his approval of a disastrous Consent Decree, and not calling a Special Session that was requested by Georgia’s Republicans Senators. He absolutely refused. Both of those failures were a disaster for the Republican Party, and for our Country. Even the “True the Vote” people, great patriots, who will soon announce massive Ballot Harvesting in Georgia and other States, said Kemp was the worst of all Governors to deal with—he didn’t want to do anything to help with finding this massive Ballot Harvesting fraud. Brian Kemp should be voted out of office—vote for David Perdue. REMEMBER, Brian Kemp will never be able to win the General Election against Stacey “The Hoax” Abrams because a large number of Republicans just will not vote for him.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:24 am

If I did what Piers Morgan did in his fake interview with me, rigging and redoing my words, and then making it sound like I walked out of an interview, the failed gubernatorial candidate and Radical Left Racist, Attorney General of New York State, Letitia James, would start an immediate investigation and demand the re-institution of the death penalty, or whatever may be worse than that. Piers got caught red-handed, and the interview that I rather enjoyed doing is now in shambles. I especially enjoyed talking about the 2020 Presidential Election Fraud and his big mistake on the way he walked off his show when the “weatherman” made him look like a fool. I never walked out of my interviews with him, he’s easy, but he tried to make it look like I did. Unlike others, I don’t believe Piers is a complete slimeball, but he lost a lot of credibility. Interestingly, many of the Fake News Media outlets are covering his mistake. They view it as potentially fraudulent, and so do I. Piers is off to a bad start, but thanks to me, he may get a final burst of big ratings before it all comes crashing down!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:03 am

The Special Counsel appointed by the Wisconsin Assembly to investigate the crimes of the 2020 Election did an outstanding job. He discovered many pieces of evidence that indicate foul play. Anyone calling themselves a Republican in Wisconsin should support the continued investigation in Wisconsin without interference. After all of the evidence the report brought to light, how could anyone want to stop it? I understand some RINOs have primary challengers in Wisconsin. I’m sure their primary opponents would get a huge bump in the polls if these RINOs interfere.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:19 pm

I’M BACK! #COVFEFE

https://gab.com/realdonaldtrump/posts/1 ... 8468188887

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:52 am

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

I’M BACK! #COVFEFE

https://gab.com/realdonaldtrump/posts/1 ... 8468188887

Yeah, he's back on gab.com
Here's a few reactions:

Yeah, you're back you old crusty orange nigger while your own supporters are still sitting in jail for a protest you told them to attend faggot.

Trump did not:
- Drain the "swamp"
- Lock up Hillary
- Build a wall when he could
- Pardon political prisoners
Trump did:
- Assist in the creation of a bioweapon
- Promote a bioweapon
- Move forward with white genocide
- Give YOUR money to Israel

Back to do what? Shill the vax? Get more people thrown in prison and let them rot? Simp for niggers and Israel? All of the above?

You have some work to do before you get my vote a third time. One, disavow the Vax, it kills. Two, promise to free all the Jan 6. prisoners of war. Three, stop endorsing RINOS like Oz and Lombardo from Nevada.

You'll soon be arrested and tried under the Nuremberg Code for coercing 52 million Trump Voters into the DNA alteration.
:lol:

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:14 am

That was his first posting to Truth Social..then copied to gab, dipwad.

..and very nice, typical comments from the geniuses on your side.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:57 am

Donald J Trump (PRO) Donald J Trump

Truth Social is number ONE in the Apple App Store!

https://gab.com/realdonaldtrump/posts/1 ... 8427094819

Return to “Your first forum”