Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby GFB » Sat May 14, 2022 2:32 pm

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Anybody that sees the great new documentary,“2000 Mules,” who doesn’t believe the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stolen, is either a fool, very corrupt, or stupid. Republican “leadership” should act now and do something. Our Country is going to hell!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat May 14, 2022 2:33 pm

Only a stupid person would buy Twitter for that price, and Elon is not a stupid person. Besides, how can the deal go through when he may have illegally bought his shares? Would be very unfair to all of those shareholders, past, present, and future, who got “screwed.” I appreciate the offer, but I will never go back to Twitter. I love TRUTH!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat May 14, 2022 2:34 pm

There is no one in Pennsylvania who has done more, or fought harder, for Election Integrity than State Senator Doug Mastriano.

He has revealed the Deceit, Corruption, and outright Theft of the 2020 Presidential Election, and will do something about it. He will also Fight Violent Crime, Strengthen our Borders, Protect Life, Defend our under-siege Second Amendment, and Help our Military and our Vets. He is a fighter like few others, and has been with me right from the beginning, and now I have an obligation to be with him.

Doug Mastriano and Dr. Mehmet Oz will make an unbeatable team going into the most important Midterm Election in the history of our Country.

They will Fight, they will Win, and they will Produce for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and for the USA itself.

I have fully Endorsed Dr. Oz, and now it is my great honor to give my Complete and Total Endorsement to a man who will never let you down, Doug Mastriano for Governor of Pennsylvania!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 16, 2022 8:13 am

At 18 years of age, Madison Cawthorn, the now 26 year old Congressman from the Great State of North Carolina, went through a life changing event the likes of which, fortunately, few people will ever have to endure. In just seconds, he lost the use of the lower half of his body, a traumatic experience to say the least. When Madison was first elected to Congress, he did a great job. Recently, he made some foolish mistakes, which I don’t believe he’ll make again…let’s give Madison a second chance!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 16, 2022 8:42 pm

Can it be true that Liz Cheney is down to a mere 15% Approval Rating in the Great State of Wyoming? She hasn’t “filed” yet!!! Is it at all possible that she’ll soon be dropping out of the race?

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 20, 2022 9:56 am

Shapiro does not want to face Mastriano. His statements are called DISINFORMATION!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 20, 2022 9:57 am

The Pennsylvania Oz race is ridiculous. How long does it take to count votes. France, same day all paper, had VERIFIED numbers in evening. U.S. is a laughing stock on Elections. Stop FINDING VOTES in PENNSYLVANIA! RIGGED?

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 20, 2022 9:58 am

Gee, Elon Musk never told me that until now he only voted for Democrats. Actually, it was quite the contrary, but now it seems, with all of his problems with a probably illegal purchase of a crummy phony account loaded company, Fake Twitter, he wants to be a Republican because the Dems are “a Party of hate.” I could have told him that a long time ago, but actually they are a Party of sickness, greed, corruption & absolutely horrible policy. Good luck Elon, have fun!!!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 20, 2022 11:24 pm

The Kemp Campaign, together with Fake News NBC, has put out a phony narrative that I have given up on David Perdue in Georgia. That is completely FALSE! I am with David all the way because Brian Kemp was the WORST Governor in the Country on Election Integrity!

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 20, 2022 11:25 pm

Great American Patriot, Ginni Thomas, the wonderful wife of Justice Clarence Thomas, is reported to have fought for Voter Integrity in the Great State of Arizona. Look at the findings of the Audit Report or the findings of the Attorney General of Arizona, which discuss the tremendous corruption & irregularities which took place in Arizona during the 2020 Presidential Election. Unfortunately, the Attorney General “talked,” but seems to be doing nothing. Thank goodness for brave people like Ginni.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri May 20, 2022 11:27 pm

Robby Mook just admitted that the Campaign Fraud was committed by Hillary Clinton together with her same cast of characters. It’s the biggest story on the internet, but the Fake News refuses to report it! They have lost all credibility with the People. We can’t have a great Country without a free and respected Media!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat May 21, 2022 11:27 am

Can you imagine? The Pennsylvania Primaries ended almost 5 days ago, with early voting of possible Fake and other Mail-In Ballots going on for weeks, and we still have no idea of what is happening, or when it will all end. France counted millions of PAPER BALLOTS on their Election Day, no problem! It is all strictly 3rd World, which is what our Country is becoming with Open Borders, Rigged Elections, Rampant Inflation and Energy Inferiority. We are becoming a large scale version of Venezuela!!!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat May 21, 2022 11:28 am

98% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Thank you!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat May 21, 2022 11:29 am

Why can’t The Wall Street Journal Editorial Board recognize what a complete disaster our voting system is. Why does it take sooo long, like in Pennsylvania, to conclude - 5 days now. Must END Mail-In Ballots and go to SAME DAY VOTING. Also, PAPER BALLOTS and our problems are solved. We are laughed at all over the World (actually, for many reasons!). Come on WSJ, put your RINO hatred of me away and get something right (for once!). Our Country is going to HELL!!!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun May 22, 2022 11:03 am

Twitter is in big trouble, has lost all credibility, and is unlikely to see Elon Musk close his ridiculous deal with them after having learned so much about the massive number of Bots and Fake Accounts that people using Twitter must endure. Why doesn’t the Corrupt Racist New York State Attorney General, Letitia James, who just dropped out of the Governor’s race after getting almost no support, investigate them? It would be great politics for a "political hack” like her!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun May 22, 2022 11:04 am

So, what’s going on with Pennsylvania? Five days now, and watched over by incompetent Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Josh Shapiro. The entire Nation of France was done during the evening of the ONE DAY Presidential Election. USED PAPER BALLOTS, no discrepancies. ARE WE A THIRD WORLD NATION??? Are we becoming Venezuela (YES!).

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun May 22, 2022 11:07 am

I do believe that The RINO (Wall) Street Journal Editorial Board actually thinks that what is going on in Pennsylvania with voting is a wonderful and transparent event, and they are so proud to be a part of it. Actually, it’s a disaster, and so are many of the policy statements of The Wall Street Journal. We are laughed at and taken advantage of all over the World, and now, especially after 2020, that includes our Elections! Still waiting Pennsylvania??? Keep protecting China WSJ!!!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun May 22, 2022 11:08 am

I took in $Billions from South Korea in order for them, a VERY wealthy Nation, to be paying something for their Military protection. Biden just left and didn’t ask for ANYTHING. They think we are sooo STUPID!!!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 23, 2022 8:58 am

CAN’T DO THAT MO! https://www.alreporter.com/2022/05/19/b ... withdrawn/

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 23, 2022 9:00 am

“Hillary Clinton personally approved plan to share Trump-Russia allegation with the press in 2016, campaign manager says”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillar ... mann-trial

Return to “Your first forum”