Postby GFB » Mon May 23, 2022 9:03 am

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

TWO GREAT PATRIOTS! https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -its-best/
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby GFB » Mon May 23, 2022 9:06 am

I think Twitter is going down. Bots, Spam, Fake Accounts (and more!), all add up to big trouble, but the biggest trouble of all for them is that, no matter how many times they may ask, or admit they were wrong, I will never go back on Twitter again - TRUTH IS BETTER! Elon has no idea what he is getting into. It’s a complete mess where users are fleeing, in many cases to TRUTH. There is no confidence in Twitter anymore. It has become a dark, unfriendly and very boring hole!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 23, 2022 11:45 am

Dr. Deborah Birx, while working as a top health official in government, lost all credibility when she told people, in the strongest of terms, NOT TO TRAVEL DURING A MAJOR HOLIDAY because of the China Virus. She then traveled a very long distance to be with a large number of people within her family. What she did was so shameful and egregious that her own family actually turned her in. So cool! How much did they hate her? She had few dresses, many scarves, and no “class.” I said, You’re Fired!!!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 23, 2022 11:46 am

To the WSJ Editorial Board: Is Pennsylvania still O.K.? 6 Days and Still Counting. Gee, I wonder why? France, one day and done. Get a NEW BOARD (if it actually matters)!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 23, 2022 11:47 am

The Fake News Media is “betting the ranch” on the worst Election Integrity Governor in the Country, Brian Kemp of Georgia, who handed the Dems two Senate seats and a big win in the State’s Presidential race. “True the Vote” (2000 Mules) rated him “ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.” The LameStream Media won’t even talk about all of the many wins WE have had, including Texas, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and MANY more. My Endorsement numbers, as they know, are unprecedented. Kemp can’t win in General E!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 23, 2022 11:48 am

Pennsylvania’s “count” could be a long time in coming. It is all screwed up. Mail-In Ballots are a disaster for America. Allows large scale, systematic cheating. Go to PAPER BALLOTS, SAME DAY VOTING (write that WSJ). Our Elections are strictly THIRD WORLD!
Pennsylvania’s “count” could be a long time in coming. It is all screwed up. Mail-In Ballots are a disaster for America. Allows large scale, systematic cheating. Go to PAPER BALLOTS, SAME DAY VOTING (write that WSJ). Our Elections are strictly THIRD WORLD!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue May 24, 2022 8:01 am

FOR ALL GEORGIA VOTERS, THIS JUST OUT: 102 Georgia Counties CAN’T PRODUCE DROP BOX VIDEOS FOR THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. Thus, video monitoring is missing for 181,507 cast ballots, approximately 18 times more than I need to have won the election in Georgia. A total of 1.7 million images were destroyed - not allowed! This is the Fault of Governor Brian Kemp & Secretary of State Brad R. VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE ON TUESDAY!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue May 24, 2022 1:57 pm

The mainstream media spent 24/7 on the Russia Collusion Hoax and now that it has been fully debunked and discredited, they refuse to write anything about it. Their Pulitzer Prizes for coverage, which was totally incorrect, will be withdrawn!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue May 24, 2022 1:59 pm

Dr. Oz seems to be in good shape in Pennsylvania, but REMEMBER, I endorsed him very late, many days AFTER Early Voting began, and it was then that he started to do really well, as he also did on Election Day. Had I endorsed him at the start of Early Voting (The USA should only have SAME DAY VOTING), it would have made a big difference! Regardless, should never take so long to count votes - already one week!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 25, 2022 8:24 am

“Hillary Clinton’s sordid legacy of lies”

https://nypost.com/2022/05/21/hillary-c ... y-of-lies/

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 25, 2022 8:26 am

“The Russia-Trump collusion narrative of 2016 and beyond was a dirty trick for the ages, and now we know it came from the top—candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-cl ... 1653084709

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 25, 2022 11:11 am

So hard to think or report about anything else after watching the Texas school “massacre” which took place yesterday. Thank you to the great wisdom and bravery of our Law Enforcement Professionals, and condolences to all who are suffering so gravely with the loss of those incredible souls so close to you. No words can express the sorrow and grief of this absolutely horrible event. It is a moment in time which will never be forgotten!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 25, 2022 11:39 pm

A very big and successful evening of political Endorsements. All wins in Texas (33 & 0 for full primary list), Arkansas, and Alabama. A great new Senatorial Candidate, and others, in Georgia. Overall for the “Cycle,” 100 Wins, 6 Losses (some of which were not possible to win), and 2 runoffs. Thank you, and CONGRATULATIONS to all!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 25, 2022 11:40 pm

America needs real solutions and real leadership in this moment, not politicians and partisanship. That’s why I will keep my longtime commitment to speak in Texas at the NRA Convention and deliver an important address to America. In the meantime, we all continue to pray for the victims, their families, and for our entire nation—we are all in this together!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 26, 2022 8:44 am

A horrible time for our Country!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 26, 2022 8:46 am

Kellyanne Conway never told me that she thought we lost the election. If she had I wouldn’t have dealt with her any longer - she would have been wrong - could go back to her crazy husband. Writing books can make people say some very strange things. I wonder why? Got 12 million more votes than we did the first time, the most votes, by far, of any sitting President. The election was RIGGED. They used Covid to cheat and steal, and the evidence is massive and indisputable. See “2000 Mules

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu May 26, 2022 8:54 am

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Kellyanne Conway never told me that she thought we lost the election. If she had I wouldn’t have dealt with her any longer - she would have been wrong - could go back to her crazy husband. Writing books can make people say some very strange things. I wonder why? Got 12 million more votes than we did the first time, the most votes, by far, of any sitting President. The election was RIGGED. They used Covid to cheat and steal, and the evidence is massive and indisputable. See “2000 Mules

It is a wonderful sight.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 30, 2022 4:46 pm

Is RINO writer Peggy Noonan the worst? After 6 years she’s never come close to figuring out the Trump , America First, or MAGA “thing.” She lives in a different, much more simple World. Ronald Reagan made her look good in that, by herself, she’s got no political skill or vision - ZERO - calling it wrong ever since my wild ride down the escalator. She never understood the hatred and “sickness” of the opposition, and what it takes today to get good things done. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 30, 2022 4:47 pm

Compare how great America was just two years ago, with today. No Inflation, the WAR with Russia going into Ukraine would NEVER have happened (zero chance!), $1.87 per gallon gasoline, Energy Independence & soon Energy DOMINANCE - leave Afghanistan with dignity and strength, not surrender, death, and 85 Billion Dollars worth of equipment left to the enemy - a completely REBUILT Military, and with the addition of SPACE FORCE - Biggest Tax and Reg Cuts EVER, historic Jobs numbers, and so much more!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon May 30, 2022 4:49 pm

Remember, we get no credit for all of the incredible things we do. If we don’t talk about it, nobody will!!!

Return to “Your first forum”